June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Kelly I am so sorry to hear your heartbreaking news :hugs:

Thank you. Its been a hard few months. We're very much looking forward to a rainbow but are still grieving for our daughter.

Thank you. Its been a hard few months. We're very much looking forward to a rainbow but are still grieving for our daughter.

Take your time to grieve. I lost a baby at 23 weeks in 2010, it's hard but I promise you it does get better :hugs:

Kelly I am so so sorry to hear your heartbreaking news :hugs: :hugs: xxxxxxxx

Kelly - so so sorry to hear your awfully sad news. Thoughts are wth you at this tough time...hopefully you will get your rainbow hun. Sending huge hugs xxx
:hugs:

Anyone getting what feels like kicks in their bum yet?! Feels so weird! Baby has also been using my cervix as a trampoline today, feels so weird!!

Hey Emzy,.....I have had the kicks in my bum area for ages!!! In fact it was the first kicks i felt i think and get them all the time!

Have to say though the last few days haven't felt much at all :-(

22 weeks today! :happydance: I don't think I've ever tried papaya lol.

Why does baby stop moving every time I put my hand on my stomach? I keep trying to feel it from the outside but I'm never quick enough to catch any kicks :wacko:

Happy 22 weeks Louise!
That happens to me every time I put my hands on belly aswell, not sure if it's because they can feel it or not?!
It's the first day of Lent today, is anyone giving anything up?! I have stupidly decided to give up chocolate and crisps!! Not sure how long I will last for though!
Hope everyone is ok!x

Happy 22 weeks!!! :happydance:

I'm giving up chocolate and takeaways!!! It's going to be soooo difficult! I need to do it though, all the chocolate I've been eating has put my weight gain up to 1 stone 7 and I'm 26 weeks - that seems excessive!

Xxx

Hey girls... not giving up anything as I would be a public danger :haha:
I said on the phone to a customer relationship person that I was so angry I was like a raging beast..... I think it says it all... not a good idea to aggravate my moods!

Happy 22 weeks Louise.
I am not giving up anything I wouldn't be able to do it I thought about crisps but there is no way I would do it.

I'm not actually sure I can do it either! I'm just getting into my old habits of eating a load of chocolate in the evening, so gonna try my hardest not to!x

I'm the same babyd, as soon as I've eaten my tea I'm like 'WHERE'S THE CHOCOLATE?!!!' lol xx

I am a massive chocoholic!! But my first pregnancy symptom was to go off chocolate completely!!! I did not touch a piece until the sickness went at 12 weeks... it's come back in force now!! :haha:

Lol girls!!! I am so glad it's not just me that eats dinner and t hen immediately wants chocolate!!! I am not giving anything up for Lent, I have already given up alcohol and my figure so that will do for me lol

Is anyone else suffering with bad back? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->