June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Gem, I am with you!!
My back is really bad today... it feels like it could seize up and get stuck any minute... feeling really stiff and having more and more trouble finding a good position to sleep at night!

I am going to preg yoga tonight so hopefully it will help! or I will get more stuck lol

LOL Euronova don't do that!!

Do you know I really think I need to start doing something like preg yoga or swimming, can you let me know if it helps please? xx

So far the yoga has really helped with other things. It's helping with the constipation, also you stretch a lot so I feel my tummy always feels so much better afterwards. It's also the one time in the week when I definitely do my pelvic floor exercises. It's really not intense. I will see what it does to my back tonight!

I really need to go swimming too... can't believe i am paying £70 a month for my gym membership and not been since November!

My 26 week bump from Sunday :)

422141_10151328540195473_743965472_23052447_601337129_n.jpg
[/IMG]

It's gone a funny shape today, feels really weird too like she's length ways! Gone all pointy and weird!

421221_10151341742040473_743965472_23095640_1237226691_n.jpg

Lovely bump Emzy.

My back has started hurting and my bump. It's so tight by the end of the school day that I just need to lie down. My bump always hurts in the same place and is sore when I touch it- does anyone else have this? Wondered if it is the position of the baby or if it's stretching!

xxx

Hey girls....i have given up chocolate, biscuits, cakes and bacon sarnies!! I defo need to be good as i have AWFUL back wedges (the bit between the top of your trousers and bra strap!) and need to get rid! I am exactly the same.....meals just aren't the same without chocolate afterwards. I just tell myself without any question i am just not allowed so don't even allow myself to think about it! Its like normal meals without meat....it's like whats the point??? if a meal doesn't have meat in it then i just don't see the point in eating it!!

I think i have started with heartburn....been burping all day and everytime i burp my throat and just beneath feels like it's burning and then i'm sick in my mouth! yuk! when i eat my throat feels like it burns too....is that heartburn or not??

Had a personal training session booked at the gym tonight (well like one of those things where they do a proper programme for you) so i can do some exercise. i refuse to pay for external classes when my gym membership is so much!

PS DH and i have given up gadgets in the evening too (OMG that sounds dodgy!!)

Anyway we are both as bad as each other and can sometimes spend all evening just on our respective laptops and just not speak to each other! how bad is that??

Anyway the new rule is no laptoping etc after 7.30pm (i am being a bit sneaky here!) so will have to love u and leave you for now girls! xoxoxox

id love to do some swimming while pregnant.. :D im finding my self uncomfortable pretty much 80% of the time, if i stand my feet hurt, if i sit down up right my bump feels like its squashed, if i lean back into a seat or on the bed my back and hips hurt, if i lie on my back my bump hurts likes its squashing the rest of my organs.. the only time im comfortable is if im lying on my right side with my leg bend so its taking most of the weight off my tummy :wacko: i hope this gets better once my body gets used to the extra weight of the bump, im very short so i think its taking its tole on my body,

i find my bump goes pointy at times too emzy, i figure it must be her head sticking out and managed to get a pic of it pointing outwards :)

also yesterday had a bit of a fright, im usually very dry down there and yesterday i had lots of cm, i thought id wet my self, and today there was some green cm.. (sorry tmi) so im worried ive an infection, my 24 weeks check up is monday i dunno if i should just wait for that now as i doubt they will be able to fit me in sooner, but gonna try ring up

Hey girls....i have given up chocolate, biscuits, cakes and bacon sarnies!! I defo need to be good as i have AWFUL back wedges (the bit between the top of your trousers and bra strap!) and need to get rid! I am exactly the same.....meals just aren't the same without chocolate afterwards. I just tell myself without any question i am just not allowed so don't even allow myself to think about it! Its like normal meals without meat....it's like whats the point??? if a meal doesn't have meat in it then i just don't see the point in eating it!!

I think i have started with heartburn....been burping all day and everytime i burp my throat and just beneath feels like it's burning and then i'm sick in my mouth! yuk! when i eat my throat feels like it burns too....is that heartburn or not??

Had a personal training session booked at the gym tonight (well like one of those things where they do a proper programme for you) so i can do some exercise. i refuse to pay for external classes when my gym membership is so much!

Sounds like acid reflux to me hun, closely related tho, heartburn itself is a irritating burny feeling in the middle of your rib cage worsened by laying down.
I hate it, gaviscon gets rid but the stuff itself makes me gag!

My shite day has been compounded by the fact OH has just been told that he has to go away for work for a month as of Wednesday. I feel gutted, as if being on my own all sodding day wasn't bad enough!!!! Arghhhhh! Keep crying :( x

aww im sorry gemini :( thats very crap, cant he get out of it considering your preg etc? cant he say he doesnt want to leave you just incase?
I hate being apart from my oh so i know upsetting this could be :hugs: happy 26 weeks :flower:

Oh Laura that does suck, sorry hun hope it gets cancelled :hugs: xx

Ahh Gemini thats rubbish :( big hugs hun.
I have got terrible flu girls, feeling really poorly and paracetomol not helping at all, do any of you have any tips on what I could do/take to help me feel better?x

id say a nice warm bath might relax any tense muscles that u get during a flu, sorry your sick,id just make sure you have your paracetamol and keep taking it when its run out.

Honey and lemon hot drinks usually do the trick for me I take them with paracetamol and helps a lot.

My shite day has been compounded by the fact OH has just been told that he has to go away for work for a month as of Wednesday. I feel gutted, as if being on my own all sodding day wasn't bad enough!!!! Arghhhhh! Keep crying :( x

Boo, I am sorry about this Gemini, my OH goes away with work and I know how much it sucks normally- I can imagine it would be that much worse pregnant and already on your own all day :hugs:

I have got terrible flu girls, feeling really poorly and paracetomol not helping at all, do any of you have any tips on what I could do/take to help me feel better?x

Sorry to hear this Babyd :hugs:

I was ill before Christmas and the GP said he would only recommend paracetamol :dohh:

I found twinings Lemon and Ginger tea with a huge teaspoon of honey made me feel better (I drank litres of it :eek:)

Hey girls....I have given up chocolate, biscuits, cakes and bacon sarnies!! I defo need to be good as I have AWFUL back wedges (the bit between the top of your trousers and bra strap!) and need to get rid!

I think I have started with heartburn....been burping all day and everytime I burp my throat and just beneath feels like it's burning and then I'm sick in my mouth! yuk! When I eat my throat feels like it burns too....is that heartburn or not??

Good for you Abic!! I have given up chocolate for lent and because I have the same problem with you (I call it my muffin top :haha: ) ... except today I had carrot cake (not chocolatey :winkwink: ) to follow my sandwich for lunch - which sought of undermines my attempt to lose weight :dohh:

I get exactly the same weird burny burp sensation as you too (oh so glamorous!) and I think it is acid reflux. I haven't tried anything to fix it yet but find it is worse if I sit down on the sofa after my evening meal?? Hopefully it wont stick around too long because it is horrid!!

Gemini, that's rubbish about your OH. I hate it when my DH works away but luckily it's only ever for couple of nights at a time. Why does he have to work away for a month? In this country or abroad? I know that it can get horrid spending too much time in your own company- really gets me down.

BabyD- sorry to hear you're poorly hon. No tips for making you feel better but the other ladies seem to have that covered!

Can't believe people have given up chocolate for Lent. This is the first year of my life when I haven't given anything up however figure I've given lots of things up already for this baby. I normally give up chocolate, crisps, cake and sweets and last year I gave up Facebook as well. Another way of looking at Lent is taking something up- like exercise, keeping in better contact with friends, reading the Bible etc etc.

xxx

Thank you girls, I've just got in from work and going to have a lovely bubble bath and chill with some honey and lemon tonight! - I know how to live!
I've also been getting the acidy thing in my throat, feels horrible, but i'm glad I have managed to escape the heartburn this time - I had it from beginning to end with Grace!x

I get really bad heartburn, it sucks! I have a hiatus hernia and so get acid reflux anyway but when pregnant get terrible heartburn. you can get gavisgon prescribed by your gp so you don't have to pay! I go through it like nobodys business!

Gemini that sucks about your Dh!! I hate being on my own :(

I'm so tired, getting toward the really knackered stage already. Also finding it really hard being pregnant with a toddler to look after, she runs me ragged and last night she cried all night and she had a temp, think teething again. Just bloody exhausted!!

Got a good few things off my baby list now. Got all the crib bedding, nursery stuff, new, changing mat, nursing pjs for hospital (dark bottoms of course!), last of the clothes I needed too. Still need a fair bit, new bouncer chair and swing spring to mind. Dug out hollys old playmat which ended up at my mums too. Whilst I've been staying at my mums Dh has painted the whole house and decorated the nursery so that's all done too! Were getting there! Next thing is to get hospital bag stuff so can get that packed too and choose a going home outfit for baby. Starting to feel real now!!

Emzy- you are so organised I need to start getting a move on and getting things sorted I need to go through all of ollies clothes and sell them as wont be needing boys things and he has a lot and hardly worn. We need to sort the nursery I need a new pram I have bought a swing and that is it I really need to move it I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->