June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Just thought I'd let you know that I have just had my second lots of hcg levels from the drs and they have gone down from 134 to 113.

It looks like I'm going to mc again. That will be twice in two months :cry:

So sad :-(

Heartbroken for you xx

Ladies, the symptoms coming and going is completely normal, its just your body getting used to hormones then they go up again. I remember in my last preg I'd have 1 day of mega symptoms, then 2 days of nothing all the way up to 14 weeks!

I can also recommend the mothercare sleep bras, they are fab, i had them last time and used them all the way through x

Hey sweetie, thanks so much, my lack or sore boobs today has got me worried. x

oh struth i am so very sorry to hear this, totally gutted for you. i have no idea what else to say but we are all here to help you through this. mahoosive hugs to you and oh i cant imagine how you are feeling.
do take care and keep in touch as i, as im sure everyone else has too, have very much valued all of your advice, support and laughs over the last week.xx

got myseld soo upset as my boobs are not hurting. I have a tiny bit of cramp too. No spotting or anything and have to wai till mon/tue for my blood test and results.

Struth, I am so, so sorry. I echo what's been said...nothing I can say makes it better, but I definitely feel for you! I'm about a week away from when I m/c last time, so I'm still super nervous. And it took 6 mos to get pg again. It's never easy, and the hormones don't help! Massive hug, and I hope you're doing ok!

Struth I am so very sorry for your loss, I don't know what to say. Devastated for you. Lots of hugs to you and your Mr. X

got myseld soo upset as my boobs are not hurting. I have a tiny bit of cramp too. No spotting or anything and have to wai till mon/tue for my blood test and results.

I also have less soreness today and a bit of cramping...but nothing really close to painful yet, so hoping they are all healthy, growing cramps! I have to wait until the 12th for my appt! Really tempted to request bloods sooner just to be sure all is ok.

Struth, I only read your post now. I'm sorry, I hope you're doing as good as you can be, look after yourself x

I see everyone seems to be going to the doctor etc. I haven't even told my doctor yet! I was going to wait till 10 weeks. That's ok?

I also have less soreness today and a bit of cramping...but nothing really close to painful yet, so hoping they are all healthy, growing cramps! I have to wait until the 12th for my appt! Really tempted to request bloods sooner just to be sure all is ok.

Thanks. I'm just over emotional today, hormones I guess. I'm just sooo scared.
I am staying positive though, bloods on monday results tuesday and hopefull a scan
Before the end of next week. My last blood tests were last friday, they had gone
Up from 60 to 188. Fingers crossed for us all. X

I see everyone seems to be going to the doctor etc. I haven't even told my doctor yet! I was going to wait till 10 weeks. That's ok?

It's recommended to let your GP know straight away, otherwise you might not get a midwife appt when you need one around 11/12 weeks x

I have started up reading, but gotta go to sleep now, so I just wanted to post quickly.
I am Naomi, and my wonderful husband and I have been TTC for 4 months since our wedding. We are soo lucky to have been given our BFP last night. Used a digi this evening and its reading Pregnant 2-3. According to my LMP I am due 5th June.
I really am hoping and praying that everything is OK for all of us, and we have a H & H 8 months :).
Cant wait to share this magical journey with all of you xxxx

Thanks. I'm just over emotional today, hormones I guess. I'm just sooo scared.
I am staying positive though, bloods on monday results tuesday and hopefull a scan
Before the end of next week. My last blood tests were last friday, they had gone
Up from 60 to 188. Fingers crossed for us all. X

Totally understandable!! With everything you've been through it's hard not to be nervous! It's sounding really positive though, so just keep that in mind.

On another note, I ordered a onesie (had to get it for my gaseous OH) that says "don't look at me...that smell is coming from my dad". It came today, and I definitely cried when I opened it and realized in not too long our little one would wearing it. Christmas present number one - check!

I have started up reading, but gotta go to sleep now, so I just wanted to post quickly.
I am Naomi, and my wonderful husband and I have been TTC for 4 months since our wedding. We are soo lucky to have been given our BFP last night. Used a digi this evening and its reading Pregnant 2-3. According to my LMP I am due 5th June.
I really am hoping and praying that everything is OK for all of us, and we have a H & H 8 months :).
Cant wait to share this magical journey with all of you xxxx

Welcome, Noemi! I'm due June 5th too! Good luck keeping up with this thread...it's out of control (in a good way) :)

All the doctors I've talked to see people between 6 and 10 weeks for the first time (State-side...not sure where you are), so I'd recommend calling so you can get in for an appointment!

I wish I could find something that actually tastes good to eat. Things just don't taste right/good. My appetite has totally gone down... I'm hungry but after a few bites, I'm full. And, with nothing tasting good it's kinda hard. =\ Bloodwork Sunday... hopefully that'll put my mind at ease with this spotting. Reading about it being normal, and hearing that other people have gone through it really doesn't seem to help. I have What To Expect and that didn't really settle my mind either. I want to see doubling hcgs!

second round of bloodwork then one more round on Tuesday before I get an ultrasound at the end of next week to check the position of the baby then hopefully 1-2 weeks later the ultrasound for the heartbeat.

Hi everyone!

Just wondered if I should be going to see my Dr? There seems to be a lot of people getting HCG levels checked and bloodwork done and not sure if i should be asking for this too?

I went to see the Dr the other day as needed advise about my anti-depressant and about whether i'm allowed to run my marathon in 2 weeks (apparently he wouldnt do it if he was me so i will just run/walk the whole way and as long as i don't break a sweat i should be fine!!)

Anyway I asked him whats next re midwife and what do i need to do and he just told me to go back and see him for another review of a/d's in 3-4 weeks and that Drs don't do ante-natal care anymore. When i asked him about what do i need to know (diet etc) he told me to go on the nhs website and it has everything i need on there?

No mention of midwife....does he assume i will just book in with him/her myself?

....and should i be asking for hcg tests??

Any advise appreciated x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->