June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Omg Laura I hope everything is ok hun.....have everything crossed for u & thinking of you hun x

Well that was the worst experience ever! Still shaking now!!! Apparently the delicate cells inside the cervix are growing out to the outside of my cervix, (there's a name for it, but left mat notes in car!) and that as I had intercourse last night, it bled, they put bubs on a trace, took them a while as she was kicking all over the show, but she's ok, cervix still looks long, but aggrevated. So no more BD for me until July!!!

Thanks so much for the well wishes, sure it had something to do with missy moo being ok! Xxxx

Omg hun what a relief!!!! Glad everything is ok chick!
See I really don't belief it when anyone says bding is safe! Heard too many horror stories!

Thank goodness for that eh Gemini!! Did you get to go for your scan??

So glad to hear that everything is okay! I've been stalking this page waiting for your update. Pelvic rest sucks but it's totally worth it!

So relieved Laura. I've been checking back in for updates all evening. I agree Abi - BDing is bad. I have a low lying placenta so can't risk it- I don't want any more bleeding. It was scary enough the first time.
I'm impressed anyone feels like BDing anymore- I guess pregnancy effects people's sex drive in different ways!!!

So relieved Laura. I've been checking back in for updates all evening. I agree Abi - BDing is bad. I have a low lying placenta so can't risk it- I don't want any more bleeding. It was scary enough the first time.
I'm impressed anyone feels like BDing anymore- I guess pregnancy effects people's sex drive in different ways!!!

Haha! I actually really didn't feel like it, was just conscious of the fact he's away for a month as of Wednesday! That's gotten me out of anymore of that! I've told him his bits are well and truly in the dog house, and that technically he's only himself to blame as that member got me in this state to start!!!

Happy 27 weeks Abi, third tri, wow!

Thanks again for your thoughts!
Think I may have missed a couple of updates for first page, if you've written them on here but I've not changed it, please drop me a message, going through pages on my phone is a blooming nightmare! Xxx

I'm not allowed to BD unless I have 2 weeks with no spotting/bleeding (which I've had on and off throughout my whole pregnancy). My spotting/bleeding isn't related to me doing anything, it just shows up. We BD'd this morning and nothing yet. Scariest bleed for me was around 10 weeks, we were getting ready to DTD, I was just getting turned on (no contact at all) and felt super wet/warm. HUGE gush of blood. =\ I freaked out. Went to the bathroom and filled the toilet with all blood and clots. I made an appointment and they always ask if you filled a pad in blank amount of time, when I told them I didn't know, I didn't use one, I just filled the toilet with blood and clots and it stopped they didn't say much. When the doctor came in she was a little worried but I was reassured when she showed me the baby on ultrasound and let me listen to the heartbeat (that was the first time I had heard her little heard beating away!). Since then I've continued to have spotting (either pink/brown or mucus tinged with blood) and I've even passed more clots. At my NT scan they found that I had a clot in my uterus but the technician and perinatologist forgot to document it. They just told me that I could expect more bleeding throughout the pregnancy. Now, my doctor says I should be on pelvic rest unless I have 2 weeks with no spotting. Fingers crossed that I don't have anymore bleeding/spotting.

Gemini, I was also going to say, with that condition of your cervix, don't be surprised if you see some bleeding when you have a bowel movement with any straining/pushing. That can also aggravate that tissue and make you bleed some. I have my fingers crossed for you too, no more bleeding. It's heart wrenching seeing blood.

Morning girls, just caught up - glad everything is ok Gemini, must have been very scary for you and my thoughts go out to Mrs Craig, such sad news.
I have been awake since 5 and just got up to make myself a tea before Grace gets up, I went shopping yesterday got loads of new bits which i'm very happy about but my SPD is now a thousand times worse, the pain is shooting down my legs and i'm in agony :cry: I have such a busy day today aswell, not sure how i'm going to get through it to be honest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->