June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Read the first page and realised I'm not on it yet. I'm due 18th June and I'm having a boy! :)

My pregnancy is finally starting to go really slow!! :(

Oh no, poor Mrs.Craig. That's such sad news. Thoughts and prayers go out to all the family.
xxx

I'm not sure exactly what happened, but the facebook post said that she had really high BP and so was sent to hospital and then they couldn't find his heartbeat, so she was induced :(

So much bad news and heartache on here right now :cry: thoughts and prayers to all affected xx

Ladies, sorry I haven't been posting much lately! Life has gotten hectic and I'm lazy to type on my iPad, which is what I'm usually using to read this forum...

So sorry for all the losses - it's definitely scary still!

I have a million things to respond to, but of course can't remember them. I'm still due June 5th, although babby keeps measuring 4 days ahead, and still team yellow!

Oh, and thanks for all the packing advice! I haven't even thought about that yet. June still seems so far away, but I guess it's not!!

I can't keep up with this page but I'm due June 8th. Team PINK!

Updated those dates. 4D scan second attempt today at 3.20, hope shes not hiding this time!!! X

Hope the scan goes well! We were going to have one, we had one last time and loved it, but thought seeing as I'm getting an extra nhs one at 32 weeks we would save the money this time.

I feel like baby has had a big growth spurt over night. Yesterday I felt really uncomfortable and over stretched and this morning I've noticed my bump is bigger and my movements are much higher. Think she's finally flipped other way up as the kicks are high now! Lots of pressure on my bladder now though, not good!!

Travelling back up north today to go home. Been a lovely week at my mums and been nice to have help with Holly too.

Enjoy the scan Gemini.
Glad you've had a good week Emzy.
Welcome MegnJoe.
xx

Ladies I'm on my way to labour ward, losing bright red blood. Please keep everything crossed for me, I'm petrified. Xxx

Huge hugs and keeping everything crossed for you Hun xx hope you're all ok x

Got everything crossed for you Gemini! I hope it's nothing, praying for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->