June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Girls if you go into asda some of stuff might be on offer. I picked a 2 pack romper set should of been £7 and was only £3. X

Morning everyone...babyd that must have been quite nice despite the stupid hour just to have some you time??

Well my bezzie mate (who lost her mum suddenly in December) gave birth 2 wks late to her little boy at 9lb 6oz! Chuffed to bits for her but the joy is bittersweet as she will be missing her mum so much right now! Can't wait for cuddles with him (little Harry!)

I didn't even realise that 3rd tri started at 27 weeks so nice surprise to see those comments girls thank you!! Friggin scary tho....3rd trimester???? Aaaaggghhhhh!

Weirdly we're off for nhs antenatal on weds which feels far too early! Didn't have a choice tho they just write and tell u when u have to go! It's a 3.5 hour session after work!
Got the NCT ones on the weekend on 21/22 April which I'm most looking forward too!its all day sat, sun & Monday night so gonna be pretty intense!

Such an awful shock about mrs Craig....just devastating...not sure who's friends with her on facebook but pls pass on my best wishes to her :-(

I'm off for a session with a trainer at the gym this morning who's doing me a pre-natal gym plan....bit late in the day but hey ho!

Hope everyone else is ok & catch up soon xxx

Gemini- Glad all went well at the hospital and bubs is fine. I havent DTD since I had my bleed at 16weeks then finding out I had a low lying placenta at 20 weeks and the sonographer saying it could cause bleeding if we DTD I dont want to risk it, its scary seeing blood.

Babyd- I have been getting up early due to not sleeping good already and its nice to have a cuppa before Ollie gets up :haha: Sorry your SPD is bad but at least you got some new bits from shopping.

Abic- Happy 27weeks 3rd tri already :happydance: Congratulations to your friend thats a great weight awful news that her Mam isnt going to be around to see him though life is cruel sometimes.

Emzy- Happy 27weeks to you to:happydance:

AFM- I had an awful nights sleep last night Ollie is full of cold and really not himself and was up every hour last night and took ages to get back off so I feel awful today, I have loads of stuff to do I got OH to get all Ollies baby clothes out and I have 8 bags to sort through and a pram to put on eBay I am trying to be organised but have picked the wrong weekend with Ollie been ill.
Happy 25 weeks to me today though only 2 weeks till 3rd tri.

i can't believe we will be in 3rd soon xx nearly double digits xx

Happy 25 weeks Firstbean and pink!! :happydance:

Happy 27 weeks Abi - third tri - how exciting!!! :happydance:

I'm starting to feel uncomfortable now, my tummy is sore and so is my back :( rubbish! Xx

KEslinger -that sounds terrifying! You poor thing! Funy what you said as we DTD yesterday morning, but it was a bowel movement that I had just had, (tmi lol) when I noticed the blood last night.
Just had a look at notes, ectropian cervix is what I have, they said no more BD as everytime I bleed they'd need to get it checked in case, after what you said though I think I'll only head there again if it's a lot.
Also said I would need further investigation after bubs as I was on an abnormal smear which was taken the day I ovulated the cycle I fell pregnant!

Babyd - have you tried crutches? They don't do anything if you have to walk alot, but I find mine make short walks a great deal easier? Dreading OH going away as I can't get myself out of the bath any more! My mum will come help, but she has a slipped disk so not sure she will actually be much use, might need to try a dry run! Haha! X

happy 27th week and omg i cant believe the june bugs have started going into third tri.. tho i feel like i still have so long to go.. i feel fed up already :haha:

here is my 24 week bump.. i feel so self conscious about my self tho.. i feel huge

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120224_6.jpg
    Snapshot_20120224_6.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 4
You don't look huge, you look lovely!! I know the feeling though, im getting fed up of people saying I'm huge and it must be twins/huge baby etc!

27 weeks

423069_10151355510905473_743965472_23147017_2117707962_n.jpg

view of my friends said awww you have a big bump already, but i didnt think my bump looks as big as i thought it would by now so didnt think i was so big..
but i dont think they mean it in a bad way, but i still get nervous about it, and i get looks while out but i know its just cuz of the bump its self and the fact i prob look younger than i am :dohh:

lovely bump emzy it looks like evie has her head poking out at the top of your bump its pointy and so cute

I think both your bumps are great and not to big at all.

Here is my bump pic from 24 weeks I havent done todays yet so will do that and post that one aswell.

Attachments

• 24 weeks.jpg
    24 weeks.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 5
It's funny to see you worrying about bumps that are too big...I'm worried mine is too small! Baby's been fine every scan, on target for size and even measuring ahead, but I get comments all the time about how small my bump is! It popped a lot this week, so people are finally able to tell for sure it's a baby and not a big meal...but I'm ready for a BUMP!

ladies we bought our first packs of nappies today :happydance: how exciting!!!
there was packs on offer in my local supermarket so we bought two, my oh worked out tho two packs is ony a weeks worth tho :haha: so every week we prob will get more.. i showed my oh a nappy he said they were so small lol and he tested it out on one of my teddies :haha:

Gemini- my bleeding at 14 weeks was due to a bm. I have been really careful not to strain since! Hope that your tests come out okay- most abnormal smears come back normal after biopsy.

Been to see our travel system today (knew we wanted an UPPAbaby but never seen one to play with). We loved it and have ordered it. We were going to get it in green but the 2012 model so far is only in black, silver, pink or red- so we have gone for the silver, as the 2012 allows extra room for when our little baby becomes a tall toddler. We had so much fun switching all of the parts around and collapsing it. Thankfully you don't need a degree to do any of it- unlike some pushchairs I encountered in my previous life as a nanny! We could have got it slightly cheaper on kiddicare, but figured that supporting a local business was probably better.

Debating finishing work earlier than orignally planned. I had thought that I would go back after the Easter hols for 3 weeks, but thinking that I might just finish at Easter (I would start my maternity leave on the first Monday back after the hols) but I will only be 33 weeks. Which seems a bit early. Just think that I might struggle to get back into the swing of teaching after 2 weeks off. Would definitely go longer if the holiday came later- but people keep telling me I'll be really tired.

xx

Broody I went at 33 weeks last time and I was more than ready. I had 5 blissful weeks of time to myself and I loved it!! Enjoy it, you won't get the time by yourself again for a long, long time!

he he redrose it does doesn't it! I remember Holly used to stick her bum out and make my bump look pointy too. It has looked pointy for the last week or so, so she must have got comfy in there!

FB your bump is looking lovely too, love watching everyone growing :)

Think you're right Emzy. Just don't want to get bored...
I can always go back to work after February half-term hols if money becomes tight, rather than after Easter, which is the plan at present. I reckon hubby is just jealous at the thought of me taking time off earlier. Must be hard to be a man- as he will have to go to work every day for the rest of his working life, whereas I get maternity leave and I'm only going back part time!
We manage on only his salary anyway, so me not earning as much will only really impact me and my shopping habit, which is no bad thing! It is just a weird thought that I won't have money that is just mine once I go onto only SMP. But I guess it's what you're used to and I'll adapt.

xx

Happy 3rd tri girls!! And lovely bumps you all have, it's funny cos people also keep saying how small I am but I've got a big bubba in there!
Sorry for the tmi but I have been so constipated the last couple of days and it is really hurting my pelvis when I am trying to go, so not sure if I am just scared?! Getting terrible belly ache because of it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->