June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Morning everyone...babyd that must have been quite nice despite the stupid hour just to have some you time??

Well my bezzie mate (who lost her mum suddenly in December) gave birth 2 wks late to her little boy at 9lb 6oz! Chuffed to bits for her but the joy is bittersweet as she will be missing her mum so much right now! Can't wait for cuddles with him (little Harry!)

I didn't even realise that 3rd tri started at 27 weeks so nice surprise to see those comments girls thank you!! Friggin scary tho....3rd trimester???? Aaaaggghhhhh!

Weirdly we're off for nhs antenatal on weds which feels far too early! Didn't have a choice tho they just write and tell u when u have to go! It's a 3.5 hour session after work!
Got the NCT ones on the weekend on 21/22 April which I'm most looking forward too!its all day sat, sun & Monday night so gonna be pretty intense!

Such an awful shock about mrs Craig....just devastating...not sure who's friends with her on facebook but pls pass on my best wishes to her :-(

Awww great news about your friend Abi, i hope you get cuddles soon, how lovely for her to have a boy when your due a girl :baby::happydance::baby:

I cannot believe im nearly 27 weeks its very scary!! Were going to centre parcs this wknd, 12 of us for my Grandads 80th birthday, we started going when he was 60! but havent been for maybe 10 years so things will be abit different, OH has banned me from most of the things I love doing there so I guess chilling out and eating is all I will be doing. :happydance:

:nope::nope: Poor Mrs Craig :growlmad: - she must be heartbroken :cry:

I cannot believe it has been 10 weeks since christmas and I only have 13 weeks left:happydance:

My hubby announced yesterday that he loves me more than he ever has and he holds and kisses me and hugs me close all night with his hand on "bump" but that he doesnt see me for sex at the moment, as im much more than that. it was very sweet and lovely but made me feel abit mumsy :growlmad:

Morning everyone...babyd that must have been quite nice despite the stupid hour just to have some you time??

Well my bezzie mate (who lost her mum suddenly in December) gave birth 2 wks late to her little boy at 9lb 6oz! Chuffed to bits for her but the joy is bittersweet as she will be missing her mum so much right now! Can't wait for cuddles with him (little Harry!)

I didn't even realise that 3rd tri started at 27 weeks so nice surprise to see those comments girls thank you!! Friggin scary tho....3rd trimester???? Aaaaggghhhhh!

Weirdly we're off for nhs antenatal on weds which feels far too early! Didn't have a choice tho they just write and tell u when u have to go! It's a 3.5 hour session after work!
Got the NCT ones on the weekend on 21/22 April which I'm most looking forward too!its all day sat, sun & Monday night so gonna be pretty intense!

Such an awful shock about mrs Craig....just devastating...not sure who's friends with her on facebook but pls pass on my best wishes to her :-(

Awww great news about your friend Abi, i hope you get cuddles soon, how lovely for her to have a boy when your due a girl :baby::happydance::baby:

I cannot believe im nearly 27 weeks its very scary!! Were going to centre parcs this wknd, 12 of us for my Grandads 80th birthday, we started going when he was 60! but havent been for maybe 10 years so things will be abit different, OH has banned me from most of the things I love doing there so I guess chilling out and eating is all I will be doing. :happydance:

:nope::nope: Poor Mrs Craig :growlmad: - she must be heartbroken :cry:

I cannot believe it has been 10 weeks since christmas and I only have 13 weeks left:happydance:

My hubby announced yesterday that he loves me more than he ever has and he holds and kisses me and hugs me close all night with his hand on "bump" but that he doesnt see me for sex at the moment, as im much more than that. it was very sweet and lovely but made me feel abit mumsy :growlmad:

Aww Emma, that's the nicest way I've heard of any man saying it however, my OH has always said he thinks pregnant women are attractive but in a beauty way, not a sex way! Must be weird for them, I guess their animal instinct must be "oh, we'll job done, when are you next in heat?" haha! X

I think DH was weirded out about sex a little bit last time, as he wasn't keen the more pregnant I got, but this time he doesn't seem bothered by it (not that we've been doing much in that department what with my SPD anyway!!). I remember one of the only times we dtd last time was to try and induce labour at 37+5 and it was hilarious, had to be doggy style as could not physically do it any other way and I could barely move. I laughed all the way through it saying we must have looked like a pair of 90 year olds! Oh but it worked, as I went into labour the next day ha ha!

ive had such a bad day! it seems i could be in admitted to hospital thurs :(

i went along to my 24 week check up, i mentioned i had some period like pains and i expected the nurse to say that its normal... well she got my too take extra urine sample did blood pressure then told me she wants the doc to see me, i went on to the couch and she felt tummy i had zero pains.. we waited about 10 mins for the doc.. and in that short space time i got sharp pains in my right side i could barely move,

the doc felt my tummy which made it worse, she said my uterus was contracting badly and tensing up which could be a infection up by my cervix which wouldnt show in urine, so they had to do a swab test there and then, loads of bloods and im to be on strict bed rest.

the doc also said i am def not 24 weeks but infact 26 weeks as my uterus is higher up meaning in 3rd tri so she thinks im more 26 weeks which would make sense as my dates and the scan dates were different by 10 days ish.. so now im waiting for the results of them, then thrus if i have an infection there or worse pains or more ive to go straight to the hospital where i'll be monitored they are worried i could go into early labour cuz of how tense my uterus went that time :( im at home in bed now worried out my mind.. i am still getting the pains but its not got worse so im just trying my hardest to relax til thurs but its hard.. luckily i can feel her moving about it eases me they said one good thing is she is not in dis stress or anything as heartbeat was what it should be..

Aww Redrose you poor thing :hugs: :hugs: I hope you don't have to be admitted!

It's good that you mentioned it and it's also good that they're taking it seriously but I can't imagine how worried you must be! My friend was put on bed rest as they suspected she would go into early labour but the bed rest did the trick until 35 weeks and everything went smoothly! :hugs: keep us updated hun xxx

Redrose I can fully understand concern, but thank goodness you mentioned it!! :hugs:

So sorry babe, i hope it's all only a big scare, gets loads of rest and hopefully you will have some reassuring news soon!
How crazy about the dates? could they not tell from your last scan?
:hugs:

Oh RedRose :hugs: It's a good thing you mentioned it hun, hopefully everything will be fine, it's good that they have taken it so seriously x

So sorry babe, i hope it's all only a big scare, gets loads of rest and hopefully you will have some reassuring news soon!
How crazy about the dates? could they not tell from your last scan?
:hugs:

they never measured her :shrug: i thought they would but they never did.. and the doc was adamant that my uterus was too hight to be only 24 weeks , i told her i was 24, 3 but she said no there is a big difference like 2 weeks difference, which i suppose is good if anythign happens.. which i really hope it doesnt.. my pains are still there :cry: i cant tell if they are tensing my tummy or not, she said to keep an eye on it incase i get contractions but i seriously have no idea what they are meant to feel like :shrug:

Ah hun :hugs: have you been having these pains for a while? Did they check to see if you were dilating at all? Like you said, if you are 26 weeks then that is good if baby does decide to come early, but hopefully she will stay put for a while longer :hugs: x

What's going on with us all?! So much stress and worry! Fx for you redrose, sure thru will get to the bottom of it ASAP xxxx

i suppose i wouldnt feel so bad if i knew what was wrong, but the doc had a look i didnt like.. as if she was shocked at how i was or soemthing but didnt say anything apart from what tests must be done..
i know gemini you think once your preg thats if you can sit back and wait for baby to arrive but no there is so much more worry :nope:

Gemini can I be put on first page please , im team yellow and due 10th June x

I have missed so much by not coming on for a few days!!

Laura I am so glad everything is okay how scary that must have been for you.
And Redrose I have everything crossed for you, thank god you mentioned the pains though so if it is an infection you can get it sorted asap :hugs:

xxx

:hugs: redrose. I hope everything's ok, how are you feeling today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->