June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

ty ladies, im feeling more positive that things will go ok, im being over cautious and still seeing my self as 24 weeks just incase and want them to be the same incase she came that early.
i didnt well last night as i had shooting pains up my lady bits and just generally felt all sore there and my lower tummy :( my oh cuddled me to sleep :cloud9: feeling bit better today not so many cramps but still shooting pains but ive tried not do to any walking or standing oh has done so much all the cooking, dishes washing while still finishing college work etc he even brought me breakfast in bed this morning before leaving for college

i just hope thursday hurries up! and nothing gets worse before then

So glad you're being well looked after, what a star!
Hang on in there sweetie, stay away from google, and stay positive! All will get sorted xxxx

Glad you are being well looked after hun!
I'm sure everything will be fine, just stay rested until Thursday!xx

ty ladies feel much more positive today.. trying my hardest to stay away from google.. lol
i am also so bored having to stay in bed.. im literally counting the hours til oh is home :haha:

Glad you are feeling better Redrose, have a good rest and make the most of getting spoilt.

I am in full nesting mode and i am really itchy to get a bit of painting done before OH gets home... it's water based paint and i am planning on painting only where i can reach easily and leave the top/corners for him to do....
Anyone knows if it is dangerous? i can keep the window open and wear a mask... I just love painting and getting really frustrated!!

I painted Ollies nursery when I was 32
Weeks pregnant with him I just made sure the room was fully ventilated with window and door open

Glad your feeling better red rose xx
I think the start of heartburn is here. I had it this morning and its horrible. I also think maybe my feet are starting to swell a little but can't tell so will take a picture in morning and in day to compare . Also weight is going on quite quick now and bump has really popped , hoping baby isn't growing too quick only another 2 and bit weeks to find out.
I put the cot up yesterday and its so weird to think baby will be here soon enough.
Going to pharmacy tomorrow to ask for bp to be checked and if its higher than normal I'm ringing midwife as i don't see her for another 2 weeks and its not good if bp is rising.
Have a got a few days in flat now but looking forward to staying at home and not being on feet all day xx

Thought I'd be brave and do a naked bump pic, excuse the underwear, stretch marks and cellulite ha ha! My bump is just enormous!!! I have a photo of me at 36 weeks with Holly and I look the same. Either this baby is enormous or my stomach muscles are wrecked...lol

I am sooo excited too! For my 29th and DHs 30th birthday in April my mum and dad have booked a 1 night spa break for us, so we get a treatment, full use of the spa, dinner and breakfast and I have just booked us in for 2 other treatments on that day. I have booked DH for an 85 minute massage package thing and I am booked for an 85 minute Yummy Mummy package. I can't wait!!!

Attachments

• bump 27 weeks.jpg
    bump 27 weeks.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 29
Oh and I have my 28 week midwife appointment tomorrow, excited to see if I finally hear the heartbeat, as I haven't heard it yet!!

wow nice bump tho it looks v uncomfortable for you at this stage? as long as baby is healthy weight then it shouldnt matter how big or small your bump is :hugs:
sounds exciting about april :) and you need a rest break by the sounds of it.. everyone is telling me to sleep/rest loads before baby arrives but i never want to lol

yay pink for your cot up, its so exciting seeing them all ready to go :)

Just wanted to let everyone know that babylegs.com is having a leap year sale... $4 sitewide and (for shipping in the US not sure about elsewhere) $4 shipping. <3

And Emzy, love love love your bump! mine only looks bump-like in maternity jeans. Haha

Bump looks fab Emzy- and your spa break sounds like bliss.

Glad you're feeling a bit more positive today RedRose- I'll be praying for good news for you on Thursday.

Hope that your BP is okay when you get it checked Pink.

I'm doing okay but just struggling towards the end of the working day now, as the positioning of my stomach, no thanks to baby, is really really painful. I'm finding it hard to drive home as it is so sore. Had to tell my headteacher as I am due to attend two twilight courses over the coming weeks- 4-7pm , after a full day of teaching, and there is no way that I'll be able to manage it comfortably or to be able to drive home at that time! I was on the brink of tears driving home tonight at 5:30pm. The joys of pregnancy.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

xx

I have bought a few baby bits online today and also got a mamas and papas vibrating bouncer second hand for £10, starting to feel more real now - I think it hit me this morning when I was thinking I have 16 weeks left but the baby could actually come in 12 weeks! Scary stuff!
My spd is killing me, my front bits are really clicky and to top it off I think I also have sciatica in my right bum cheek and leg. The car went in for a service today so I had to walk to work (only 5mins) but I am suffering now, I can't get a doctors appointment until next week either :(
I think we are all getting to the uncomfy stage now and it's only gonna get worse!

i can't bend down to far now , i feel like an old lady lol. I'm struggling with my socks sometimes.xx

Haha yeh same, I was sitting on the bed earlier trying to get my socks on and it took me forever! I'm not even big yet either x

its so funny afterward but at the time you really try your hardest to put them on. its like a 1,2,3 and on game xx

Definitely struggling to bend down too here.
I am a baby photographer and I have done some artist adult part nude in the past so I am really tempted to do a bump pic... I am not sure if i should do it now or do it when properly huge (or both)
Next sunny day I will give it a go and post. (I want natural light coming in the house, not planning on going naked outside!) :haha:
Lovely bump Emzy! I don't know how you cope though it must be quite uncomfortable!

Did some painting in the end today but not the tricky bits, just did about an hour and will let OH finish tonight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->