June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Emzy your bump is fab :thumbup: I think mine is not far off the same size, just not as round. I will do a bump pic for my V day.

Anyone having a nap during the day? I do most days, usually afternoon or early evening for about an hour or so. I didn't do this with Aimee till the final few weeks? Must be a sign that I'm getting old :wacko:

has anyone experienced bad runs while preg.. i just feel so awful today on top of everything i am running to the loo so much today :(
i hope its not connected with everything but its possible it could be?
is it normal to experience this in pregnancy.. i tried googling it just scared me saying it was a clear out before labour which is the last thing i want to hear..
the cramps are not as often thank god but i think its down to resting pretty much all day thats done the trick.

Thank you everyone! I am getting to the uncomfortable stage now. Putting on knickers/socks is hilarious, especially with SPD as well ha ha!

I went to physio yesterday and she said the hip problem is more or less resolved now, so now I just have normal SPD and so she has given me a maternity support belt to wear. It's such a relief to feel like I am not carrying my own bump!! Although I wore it for a bit yesterday and my coccyx really hurt after a while so had to take it off.

I am having a nap on most days whilst Holly naps. I remember getting to the stage last pregnancy in the final weeks where I needed to nap too. I'm getting really tired now already, although I'm sure that's partly because I have Holly to run around after too!

I just bought a bouncer chair from a friend from my other thread! It's this one and I have bought it for £25 posted:

https://www.mothercare.com/Bright-Starts-Comfort-Harmony-Cradling/dp/B004EYFEZ4

Exciting! Still after a swing, so have my eyes open for a nice bargain.

has anyone experienced bad runs while preg.. i just feel so awful today on top of everything i am running to the loo so much today :(
i hope its not connected with everything but its possible it could be?
is it normal to experience this in pregnancy.. i tried googling it just scared me saying it was a clear out before labour which is the last thing i want to hear..
the cramps are not as often thank god but i think its down to resting pretty much all day thats done the trick.

I've had them loads, accompanied by the most horrendous cramps just beforehand! I've got IBS so just put it down to that x

I second that, Gemini.

I've had issues with my stomach off and on for years, with no trigger (gall bladder has been removed). I had no problems right up before pregnancy, but since being pregnant it's been off and on. And, when it's on, it's ON. =\

Hope everything works out for you RedRose.

Redrose, I hope everything keeps feeling ok! How scary! You too, Gemini!

Afm, I passed my glucose test but have low iron. Might explain a bit of the exhaustion! I can't believe it's on week to the third tri for me!! Crazy. And yes, I want to nap all the time.

Last day of second tri! Eeek! Just had a good old sob watching him leave, even managed to get his eyes to tear up! Hope this month goes super fast! X

Ah Gemini :hugs:
I haven't had the runs, sometimes wish I would just for a day! But I think it is normal redrose, hope tomorrow comes around quickly for you so you can get some answers!
And I haven't been able to nap! On the go all morning with a very hyper 3 year old and then work in the afternoon so don't get a chance and I am not sleeping great at night no feel shattered! maybe I might get a chance when I go on maternity when grace goes to nursery, but I'm the type of person who likes to get stuff done when she isn't around - I was the same when she was born I always think I should be getting on with things!
Hope everyone has a nice day, rest up redrose and keep as busy as you can Gemini to try keep your mind off things and hopefully the next month will go quickly!x

Morning Girls,

Lovely bump Emzy, glad your hips are better than they were now.

Laura I really do feel for you, but I'm sure this month will whizz by and bf will be back before you know it!

I am getting really tired in the afternoons and getting really bad back but as I'm at work there's nothing I can do, just glad I'm leaving there in 8 weeks!!!! xx

Morning. The tiredness isn't so bad for me at the moment, it's just the need to lie down to ease back and bump pain.

Laura- hopefully it will go really quickly- you've always got bnb to keep you entertained.

Haven't experienced the runs thing but everyone's system is different.

I have been given the morning out of the classroom to start writing my school reports (which go out in July!) as I need to have done them before I finish. It all seems a bit odd to think that I only have my class for another 4 weeks but I cannot wait to finish.

xx

Hey everyone!

Sounds painful Redrose :hugs: hope you feel better soon!
Lovely bump Emzy!!!

I'm 27 weeks today - Woohoo third trimester!! :wohoo: :wohoo:

Xx

P.s. I'm sooo tired at the moment - when I leave work at 6pm I just want to crash!

I am going to go shopping for everything I need for my hospital bag this weekend! X

I have had the runs on and off throughout, but I've also been constipated on and off too. It seems to be alternating - lovely! :haha:

Pregnancy is definitely harder this time. When I was expecting Aimee, I was a young, fit 18 year old who breezed through the whole thing. This time, I'm fast approaching 30 and not so fit anymore. I am DONE after this baby :haha:

Oh and 23 weeks today :happydance: And still a papaya?

Happy third try for those already there!!!
Redrose any news??

I wish i had the runs just once... i have been the other way round completely the minute I got pregnant!!!
I was all a bit freaked out buy some of you bleeding after sex but i have been fancying the pants off my fiancé for the past few days and just having amazing sex... feels REALLY good and definitely help with the stress I have felt recently with the ILs.

He was not keen on sex at all when I got pregnant and said it was all too weird and even i thought we would never have sex when my bump would start to show but we got playing and felt more and more comfortable that it was ok. We are very careful obviously so it's not so passionate as i was sometime before but it is very nice and loving and it seems I get turned on so easily it's more a question of him getting enough time!!! :haha:
Sorry if TMI... but anyone else feels quite Horny? :shy:

Painted the baby's room yesterday, it's all coming along nicely, getting the furniture from France in a bit more than 2 weeks!!
One of my friend is really talented at painting and she does windows for our shop, she has agreed to come paint a few animal in the nursery :) I think it will be very very cool :)

Yeah I'm really horny at the moment. Thankfully we haven't had any problems with sex during the pregnancy, which is just as well cos I'd crack up if i couldn't get any :blush:

I am feeling quite horny just recently but with my low lying placenta a the bleeds I have had I am to scared to do anything about it the sonographer said having sex could cause more bleeding so am stayin well away.

yayy 3rd tri for you ladies!! must be so exciting to reach that last part!
saying that if my doc was right about my dates that would make me 27 weeks 2mor.. but tbh i dunno if i should just stick to the scan dates or my orignal and the docs dates..

euro have you told your mw about being constipated as my mw suggested i get this very mild stuff to help flush out everything, now she said it would take up to 5 days for it to work as its so gentle but i was so bad i was on the toilet the next day :haha: but it was so worth it lol that was when i was 16 weeks.

i had a nice nights sleep for the first time in ages i didnt wake to a foot in my ribs or her hard kicks making me jump or any pains
my tummy still feels a little off today so im trying to stay away from milk. just one more day til i can go in for my results!

gemini sorry to hear oh has gone, i hope this month flys by for you, like the ladies have said keep your self busy and the month will be gone before you know it.. :hugs:

I am just on my way to hospital as an having bleeding every time I wipe when I have been to the loo bubs is moving fine but with my low lying placenta they want me to go in an get checked over hoping everything is going to be okay I will fill you in when I know what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->