June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hope everything is ok fb will be back on after work to check to see how you got on x

Hope all is ok fb x

All ok at midwife appointment, despite my massive bump I'm measuring bang on 28 weeks and finally got to hear the heartbeat!

thats great about baby's heart beat, did the mw not try before now to find it?

No they don't do it til 24 weeks in my area, but as a second timer I didn't get a 24 week appointment, so today was the first time! Also she is head down with her back to my right, bum in my ribs on the right and feet on my left hand side :)

Don't worry FB, I'm sure it's just your placenta playing up. Glad they are getting you checked!
Xxx

awww thats so cute, they tried with me at my 16 week check up tho i dont think she was suppose to, and she checked at my 24 weeks check up.

ive changed my signature so i can keep track of both dates because im confused with what the doc says and hospital, so this way i can see them both and just go witht he flow and see when she decides to show and see who is right :lol: tho tbh i always said to oh im sure my original dates were right. do they measure your baby at your 20 week scan over there?

Yes they do hun. If you continue measuring ahead they may offer you a growth scan to check. I always measured 3 weeks ahead with holly and she was big at scans! She was born 2 weeks early so I always question whether my dates were out. Still, babies show up when they want anyway ha ha!

yes they def do, my sil is still waiting for her baby to show even tho she has had contractions from dec and we didnt think she would make it to jan let alone march! lol

i always had a feeling baby would show around the start of june like the 5th or something rather than later.. but i suppose ill have to wait and see

do you think baby will come early again this time emzy

I hope she does, but not too early! Any time after 37 weeks is fine by me! My Mum went overdue with me and my sister, but my Gran had both kids at bang on 38 weeks so I hope I take after her!

Just came home to the clothes we ordered online yesterday, all sooo cute! :)
Here is a pic of my V day bump, it seems to have overtaken my boobs now :haha:

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 6
Just realised I look like i'm toppling forward in that pic!!
I haven't seen Abi on here for a few days, hope everthing's ok with her.
By the way, I know i'm abit late but if anyone wants to add me on fb they can, I am Danielle Evans and pic is black and white wedding one of me and hubby - just let me know who you are on here!! x

I think I just added you babyd, at least I hope it was you ha ha!

my bump has suddenly got massive today and is really hard. Its as if i keep pushing my belly out but it won't relax. had a relaxing day in having been doing some sewing as my quilt covers come yey. caleb and baby have matching quilt covers, have redesigned a cheap clock and painted some canvas pictures over the last few pics. will send a link on my journal page later once updated if anyone want a nosey.
xx

Sounds like you have been busy pink! Can't wait to see pics.
Does anyone know if I can use a hot water bottle on my belly? I have been using one on my back, but wondering if I used one on my bits (like below my belly not actually my bits lol) then it might ease the pain a little bit?x

surely if you put a layer around the hot water bottle so its not boiling hot it should be ok x

Ok so this is the link. there is a 4 more pics on the page before -pics

Yes you can hun, although physio recommend using ice rather than heat for spd. She said frozen peas on my pubic bone for 10 mins a day is better than using heat Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->