June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Oh really, that's good to know thanks hun will try that :) And pubic bone is the word I was looking for!! Haha x

Oh and also if you get the kicked in the groin pain she said to put a sanitary towel in the freezer for a bit then wear it in your knickers x

Hahaha that's hilarious! But I can see how it would help, have you tried it?x

No I haven't yet! She said make sure its not actually frozen though or it might stick to you ha ha can you imagine?!

it makes me tense up a little thinking about it lol x x

ha ha ha that'd be an interesting trip to A&E! "erm, so how did you get frost bite there again?"

Hahahaha! Another stupid question from me - i've been given some gorgeous bath milk that I really want to use tonight, but just read the back and it says there is castor oil in it??? Can I use it?x

Oh I don't know... I think castor oil is only effective in inducing labour if you drink a certain amount of it, so I don't imagine it would be a problem bathing in it... but I wouldn't like to say, as I know some people say castor oil is dangerous, but I'm pretty sure that's because it makes you dehydrate when you've drank it?

Yeh that's what I thought, it just says "contains moisturising castor oil" plus lots of other things, i'm sure will be ok. It's meant to help sleep so really wanna try it!

I'm sure it's fine. If it did anything by bathing in it, people would do that instead of drinking it!

I am back from the hospital and all is fine baby girl was kicking away loads when she listened to the heartbeat. The spotting is to do with my placenta it stopped as soon as I got to hospital but midwife as soon as I get any spotting I have to go straight in as spotting can lead to heavy bleeding which is very dangerous if you have a low lying placenta which I never knew none of this was explained to me hoping I dont get anymore as I will probably be admitted to the hospital the Doctor said. Also tehy told me from my swab that they took in December from my last bleed that I have Group strep b. So all is well just have to be not lifting anything and rest as much as I can the doctor said luckily i have lots of help with ollie he is staying at mil tonight but i really miss him we are never away from each other this long but he is loving it at Grannys.

Glad everything is ok fb!
Just had my bath and it was literally the best bath i've ever had, feel sooo relaxed! Gonna sit here with my bag of peas and wait for obem x

so glad to hear all is ok with your little girly fb, i would of thought they would of explained about a lying low placenta that your not suppose to lift etc, a friend of mine had this and they never explained to her either and she lives on a farm so she was always lifting,
thats bad of them not to tell you!
are they admitting you today?

glad everything is ok fb xx
See i run the bath then have to get out within 5 no more than 10 mins as i get too hot xx

so glad to hear all is ok with your little girly fb, i would of thought they would of explained about a lying low placenta that your not suppose to lift etc, a friend of mine had this and they never explained to her either and she lives on a farm so she was always lifting,
thats bad of them not to tell you!
are they admitting you today?

No they are not admitting me today as the spotting has stopped.

Glad everything is okay fb. I have a low lying placenta and they have told me nothing either- the only way I know not to lift heavy things or to have sex is because of what I have read in my baby books. I had bleeding at 14 weeks and they didn't say anything then nor following my 21wk scan. Hopefully you won't have any more bleeding.
x

Glad everything is ok fb!

I also have a low lying placenta and the midwife told me there is no need to avoid sex or anything like that unless I have a bleed. She said it's placenta previa (where the placenta covers the cervix) where they advise no sex, no lifting, etc, so maybe that's why they don't tell us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->