June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hi Abi, what an unhelpful doctor. Are you in the uk?

Hi GemGem,

yes i am in the UK....he was really helpful with my a/d's but just seemed very casual about the whole what to do next thing.

Oh and he got my due date wrong....i told him when my last period was and he told me i was over 6 weeks preggers! daft bat! To be fair i have had terrible terrible Drs in the past and this is a great one in comparison....i think he was maybe having an off day!

PS should i be asking for hcg test etc?

SInce i found out i was pregnant i have cut right down on my a/d and caffeine and i literally cant stay awake, have blurry vision and feel totally detathed from the world.....anyone else feeling like this? I think these symptoms are as a result of me cutting down a/d's and caffeine but hey who knows.....

....and why with only one cup of tea a day do i still wake up at 5.30 in the morning?? is this natures way of getting me used to being up so early?

I really don't think i am ready for sleepless nights.....i do NOT do well with a little bit of sleep...........

GEmGEm are you 34 too? Just guessing/summising from your username u were born in 77? Is this your first?

Can you tell I'm home alone and thinking too much..........

PS how do i get the "juneBugs 2012" icon in my signature?

Hello all, mind if I join? I got my BFP on Wednesday after trying for the best part of a year. It's lovely to read all your happy news. I think I'm due on the 4th June so long as everything goes according to plan.

Hello all, mind if I join? I got my BFP on Wednesday after trying for the best part of a year. It's lovely to read all your happy news. I think I'm due on the 4th June so long as everything goes according to plan.

Hey Katie!!

Congratulations hun and welcome to the group (I am new and just invited myself a couple of days ago!)

Can't wait for us to all share our experiences together....x

:flower:

OMG of ALLLL the people in this thread I have just noticed i am the only one actually on here at the minute......

**LONELY SAD SULKY FACE**
:sulk:

Sorry girls I was out walking the dogs, I woke up at 7.30 this morning grrrr!!! Abi I know exactly what you mean about tiredness I am a mess by the afternoon lol
Yes you need to get the number for the midwife from your docs and arrange a booking in appointment, which is usually around the 8-10 weeks mark I think. They take your blood and urine and check all your family history. I'm lucky my midwifes offer early bird sessions which are group sessions so starting that on Weds.
Welcome Katie :hi: Wow after a year what fantastic news!
Abi I am 34 and I want more than 1 baby so need to get cracking lol
I will try and find the link for the June Bugs give me 2 secs xx

https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/JuneBugs.jpg

Try pasting this in your signature xx

Go to page 14 of this thread and the link is on there x

Hey Katie!!

Congratulations hun and welcome to the group (I am new and just invited myself a couple of days ago!)

Can't wait for us to all share our experiences together....x

:flower:

Hi Abi,

Thanks so much, it's all so exciting but so stressful. Can't sleep properly so feeling shattered which doesn't help with the early pregnancy neurosis!

Downloaded this in the early hours when I couldn't sleep. It's quite entertaining and reminds you that you're not going insane.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Taboo-Secr...r_1_26?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1317456799&sr=1-26

I'm goingto attempt a really long walk to try to knock me out tonight. Looking forward to hearing all your updates. Xx

Morning all!

Laura could you maybe add the June Bugs link and instructions from page 14 to your first post on the front page so that the new members can easily find it so they can add it to their siggy? :flower:

Abic what a rubbish doctor! He should really refer to you a midwife and you should see them at about 8-12 weeks for your booking in appointment. You may have to self refer in your area though. As for HCG levels, you only need to have those checked if you are concerned ie if you've had previous losses or if you have any reason to think that the pregnancy isn't progressing properly, for example bleeding or pain. Otherwise, you don't need to worry! I imagine the detached feeling is coming from stepping down on the ADs- I know when I came off them a few years back that's exactly how I felt! That can also account for the early waking, although I know a lot of people have sleep trouble in the first tri! Last time I had a couple of weeks of waking in the middle of the night and not being able to get back to sleep.

Welcome newbies and congrats! :flower:

The nausea has stepped up a notch today, keep feeling like I need to be sick but haven't yet!

Anyone up to anything good this weekend? x

In off to mothercare.....need me one of those sleep bras....Ouchie! X

Lol! We are off to the beach today!!! 30 degrees in October whoop whoop!!!

XxxxX

I have no plans for the weekend - boring!!
Can't enjoy a lie in because my back gets sore :(
Ps - welcome to all the new ones!!

Ooh dt have a lovely time! Where in Essex are you?

It's another lovely day here as well. I can't believe it's October!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->