June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hey abi, I would love to do that, but he's not allowed me there!:( he's technically a bodyguard, so is working even in his sleep, he sleeps in the same chalet as the client, the general staff they have are housed elsewhere! X

Loop don't worry about the plastic vagina, if there is one try and sneak a photo with your phone just for laughs!!! Lol x

Loop don't worry about the plastic vagina, if there is one try and sneak a photo with your phone just for laughs!!! Lol x

OMG can you imagine...how grown up would that look??? A 34 year old giggling at the plastic vagina!!!!

Actually i still get a little giggle on in that Christmas carol where it goes:

"bla bla bla the virrrgins womb"

Freakin hilarious!!

PS should I be IN the photo with the plastic vagina or just a picture OF said vagina?

Thanks for asking Abi. My cousin is doing okay- she came home last Friday but Leo is still in the NICU- he is doing small periods of time off the ventilator to build his lungs up, which is good. I think Em is finding it hard to come to terms with the colostomy and has been really down. Also, she can't drive because of the surgery, so is dependent on others to drive her the 30mins to the hospital everyday to see Leo. I think things will settle down but it does take time- either of the things she has had to go through would be tough to cope with so both is a double whammy of stress.

Enjoy your parentcraft course. We have our NCT classes in April. I was working up until 37 weeks but now finishing at 33- which I can't wait for! The 2 weeks prior to that are school hols anyway, so in reality I finish in 4 weeks- whoop whoop!!! Just lucky that hubster is doing really well at work at the moment and so financially not an issue for me to finish earlier.

Waiting to hear from Redrose.

xxx

Hi Girls,

I have a night in alone tonight so will get caught up on gossip and post again,

I hope your all well, I cannot believe we are all starting to enter the 3rd trimester now, its very scary and exciting too!

Em xx

Hi girls...hope you are all doing well!

Question....when officially do we enter the 3rd trimester? I can't believe how quick this pregnancy is going!

Amazing bump you have there Emzy!

I had my consultant appointment on Tuesday, and unfortunately my blood pressure has gone quite high (for the 1st time ever), so I am now being monitored and have another appointment on Monday to have it done again. Hopefully it will have lowered a bit!

Also, because of my high BMI, I will be getting 2 more growth scans, at 28 and 34 weeks. I think this is great coz I get to see baby more! Yay!

Hope you are all doing well!

Thought I'd add my current bump pic as of today...24+3

xx

Attachments

• IMG_2510.jpg
    IMG_2510.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2
I can't believe that we're all entering 3rd Trimester either Emma (it's 27 weeks tomorrow for me, so I'll be joining you). It does however seem a lifetime since we found out we were pregnant- September seems a distant memory. Still seems so long until June though!!

xxx

Hi all :wave:

Great bump Katerina :thumbup: I'm also having growth scans at 26, 32 & 36 weeks because of high BMI and high blood pressure.

Emzy, how did the anesthetist appointment go? I have to see one too and I was wondering what happens.

It's flipping flying by isn't it! Arghhhh!!

Anaesthetic appointment was ok, I walked in and she said "erm how comes you are here?" and I said I thought it was because I have a high bmi and she said "do you??" and looked through my notes lol She said I don't look like I do, so that was nice to hear! She said normally they would only see ladies with a BMI over 40 and mine is in the 30s so she has no concerns. She said you can tell by looking at someone whether they will have a problem or not, because of access to their airways, etc and she can see that she wouldn't have a problem. Also didn't know why I was there seeing as I've had a previous successful natural birth before, a successful spinal and a successful general within the last 2 years, when my bmi was the same! So was a waste of time really, but she was really nice anyway!

Oh and because I had a normal sized baby last time, I don't get the extra growth scans because of my bmi this time! But I do get one at 32 weeks to check, placenta :)

Thanks Emzy. My BMI is 43 and my BP is dodgy (although holding steady for now) so I can understand why I've been referred. I did have a normal sized baby and a successful epidural before but that was 12 years ago and my BMI wasn't high then. I worried that they'll tell me I HAVE to have an epi cos I'd rather have the choice not to. I think it will ultimately depend on what my blood pressure is doing rather then my BMI.

I can't believe so many of you are in 3rd Tri already - I'm still so far away!

Louise the lady said to me that they used to recommend that ladies with a BMI over 40 have an epidural early on, because of the higher risk of needing forceps or emergency c section, but she said they no longer recommend that as standard and it depends on the individual x

That's abit of a pain Emzy!
Hope Redrose is ok, thinking of her x

Hey Redrose, any news?

Had a really weird day.... it's like I did not properly wake up all day... I have been exhausted and sleepy and generally without an ounce of energy. I felt like I had a bad hypo when I went to the shops but even a triple chic muffin did not seem to do anything...
Had a nap but had weird dreams of falling asleep at the wheel and that sensation of fright.

I normally take some iron but forgot for the last 2 days, could that be it? Also seems to be getting a few twinges in my cervix area, but they have gone better and I did a urine test at home and it does not seem like I have an infection :dohh:

hi ladies thanks for the well wishes :hugs: im at home thank goodness, no infection, but they are puzzled to why im in so much pain, but because its neither an infection or labour (cervix is closed tight) they sent me home and just said take some paracetamol, but im in more pain today than ever before its like a very bad kidney infection or a bad af pains.. plus back ache and pulsing headache.. but im so happy that ava was ok, she was stretched out long ways, where her head at my left side and her arms behind her head like she had em folded and all comfy :haha:

im totally wrecked and sore so in bed, im told stay off my feet for the weekend and see how i feel..

hope everyones well sorry ill catch up 2mor my head is just so sore :(

So glad everything is ok Redrose! Bet you are so relieved, hopefully the pain will get better for you soon.
Euronova It does sounds like your iron levels to me hun, get those iron tablets down you! And make sure you are drinking plenty and eating regularly x

Hi all hope everyones ok, I've got 4 weekly scans due to diabetes but know my anti natal appointments will be fortnightly maybe weekly soon.
Hope the pain eases red rose xx
I know its early but I have half packed my hospital bag and pretty much everything is in baby bag. Im thinking if I have to calm down soon I don't really fancy having to go into town for something i have forgotten xx

Attachments

• IMG_0801.jpg
    IMG_0801.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2
Hi All! Hope you don't mind me butting in here. I'm going stir crazy at home! I caught the flu and have spent the last three days in bed. Yesterday I slept 18/24 hours! today my fever is all gone so im feeling better, but still not at work.

I'm team yellow with my first baby. My due date is June 28th although I'm measureing a week ahead and my ultrasound they through my due date should be the 19th... I guess this baby will come when it wants to anyway :) it feels like everything is dragging on!

welcome SnowGal, ill add you to the front page! please jump in on this thread, it moves very fast, but dont feel unwelcome, sometimes we miss each others posts cos we cant vbe arsed to go back through all the pages! haah! right, im going to post some bump pics to celebrate third tri. hard to find one without back boobs which was depressing! put on 20lbs already! right, be kind! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->