June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

OMG Harri good luck at the dentist. Like Abi said if it was me i'd be in a full blown panic attack. Funny thing is tho for my massive phobia i actually have veneers on my two front teeth and one of them has a tiny stain that wont come off so my dentist has said after baby is born she will fix my broken tooth and we'll talk about replacing my veneer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F**K!!!!!!! I think im actually stresssing more about that appointment at the end of June than i am about giving birth :dohh:

Hey Abi thats pretty cool that you'll be delivering in such a famous place. I wonder if you'll actually be in one of those room numbers.

Holy crap i nearly forgot to do my 3rd tri dance :happydance:

OK so today is my last day off work (have had two weeks off), im back to work tomorrow. What should i do today???? My fiance is at work from 1-9 so have the day pretty much to myself. Dont really want to waste it laying on the sofa or on the computer all day but dont want to spend it doing housework either hmmmmmmmmm must do 1 productive thing today. Maybe i'll start drawing the mural on my nursery wall??? What ever you gals are doing today i hope you are having fun x

Wow Abi I am actually jealous you are giving birth there! The midwives all seem so lovely on obem aswell.
Happy 3rd tri Tray!x

Happy 3rd tri TrAybaby! :happydance:

Abi that is cool that you are giving birth there! Would you like to use the pool? The midwives do seem nice there. I loved going on the hospital tour last time, made it all seem real! When I was at the hospital for my appointment yesterday, there were some very scared looking husbands on a tour with their very pregnant wives lol

Babyd I haven't had the cramps yet, but I got them towards the end with Holly and they were AWFUL!! I used to jump out of bed screaming in pain and DH would wake up thinking I was in labour ha ha!

Thanks for the well wishes, I've had enough of being ill now!! So many bugs and things this last few weeks, I want to be well now!

god I am SO tired... no idea what is wrong with me!!!
I have started taking my iron again but it's crazy! Also I weighed myself this morning and it seems I have put on 3 pounds in a WEEK!!!! I hope I am only due a good poop or something as there is NO way I am putting on weight at that rate till the end!!!

Trying to call work to see if they really need me this afternoon as I am just no good! So stupidly tired!

sorry about the lack on energy euro.. i suppose its normal to go through bouts of energy and then none, it sounds like your little man had a growth spurt tho by the sounds of it so it prob was that making u tired.

i hope all goes ok at the dentist harri i hate the dentist.. ive not been to see the dentist even for a check up in.. a few years bad i know.. but the cost of them is sky high!

thats cool abi, at least u can focus on that during labour to forget about the pain lol

hope your feeling better soon emzy the weather is heating up so should help some bit :D

the weather was so nice here yesterday, and the waiting room was omg too much wish we could of waited out side as it was lovely.
officially 25 weeks today by the hospital lol even tho the midwife did admit she looked like she was abit bigger than she expected at 25 weeks.. so i think she could be around 27 weeks tbh but i shall keep track of both dates given to me and use the hospital one for now. also at one point the mw said HE!! and me and oh then got confused and thought we saw boy parts even tho the scan machine wasnt great so now were both wondering if the last mw had it wrong.. :haha: tho we dont mind we should see at our 3d scan anyway.

Thanks guys! It was just loose in the end and needed cementing back on :) woohoo! Not injections, no pain! Yess!!!!

Just sat in the nail salon waiting forever to be seen! I have a brow wax and tint and lash tint at 12:45 so think I'm gonna have to walk out now without getting my nails done!! Grrr!!!!! Pissed off.

Xx

OMG harri...jealous much?? so not fair that you get to go and have your nails and brows done!! I REALLY need my brows threading but i haven't got time to get into town to do it! I am just bushing it up instead! I am really bad at looking after my fingers...i have that thing where i chew all the skin round my nails and it always looks disgusting! My nails are always really long and strong tho but i hate long nails so i always keep em short!!

Anyway dunno how we got onto this....

yeah I defo feel lucky that i kinda feel like i know the midwives on the labour ward already even tho i have never met them! You shoulda seen me tho....way too giddy!!

Emzy - i could maybe fancy a water birth but the thing that really puts me off is the whole pooing in the pool thing! Also if i ever have a bath at home i get really panicky and sometimes need to get out really quickly as i get dizzy and hot.....she told me the pool is at 37 degrees all the time but not sure if that's hot or not?
I am prob just gonna not bother with the pool and just squat down and hope she plops out like that (although same issue with the poo of course but on the floor, not the pool!)

Oh and the other thing is that if you choose the pool but then change your mind because you want different pain relief (you can only have gas & air in the pool) then you can't change your mind!!

afternoon everyone, hope you are all doing well, will have to have a proper catch up when i get the chance as off to the other house this weekend to check on it. wish someone would buy it already, could really do with the money and reduced hassle of worrying about it.

sorry i havent been on since the weekend. been mega tired during the week and have felt so ill and in pain when i get home from work i have tea and then sleep.
bit annoying as thought my energy was coming back, must be a growth spurt or something.
the pain across my pelvis has come back and is a lot worse, also on my inner thighs too so think i have maybe been overdoing everything with regards to work, housework etc. will have to make sure i keep my feet up as much as possible as worried what the midwife will say when i go for my 28 week check up :/
blimmin hurts at night in bed though, just cant seem to get comfy at all with it either with or without numerous pillows and my dream genii, so lacking in sleep which wont be helping tossing and turning.

well its week 27 today and the start of 3rd tri so on the home stretch now, cant believe how quick its all going. got a few more bits for my hospital bag but really need to get that sorted in the next fortnight to be well prepared. also need to find the instructions for the car seat so can have a good practice with that and keep it installed in the car afterwards as now struggling to get out of normal car park spaces at the supermarket etc, is anyone else having the same thing??

sorry its a bit of a moaning post, i promise i will be cheerier later. wont have the laptop til sunday night when i get back so will go through everyones posts then.

oh and good news about my friend, they decided to run more tests and not deliver the baby early, so she is still hanging on in there and has been told to rest as much as possible to prevent any further problems. not long til she starts mat leave anyways i think so thats good for her and a relief all round.

Well I have a throat infection and so on antibiotics now :( Feel terrible! Holly had a 2 hour nap this afternoon so I managed to get an hour then which is great. Trouble is you feel worse when you wake up!!

Thats crap Emzy, hope you feel better soon!!!

I've just noticed whilst in my second bath of the day (I swear that's been my cravings, baths, and chewing on a sponge whilst in there, not eating it though) I've started to get a very faint linea negra. In surprised as im very pale! Anyways, it's totally out of line with my belly button! It hits it on one side!!! (I'm somewhat OCD when it comes to symmetry.....)

Random. Soz! X

Thats crap Emzy, hope you feel better soon!!!

I've just noticed whilst in my second bath of the day (I swear that's been my cravings, baths, and chewing on a sponge whilst in there, not eating it though) I've started to get a very faint linea negra. In surprised as im very pale! Anyways, it's totally out of line with my belly button! It hits it on one side!!! (I'm somewhat OCD when it comes to symmetry.....)

Random. Soz! X

I am so OCD about stuff like that- try not to look at it! :haha:

Sorry you're poorly Emzy- that is rubbish.

Good to catch up on all of the rest of the news everyone. Glads things are okay Redrose-hope the pain eases up.

Welcome back Auntie TrAy- sounds like you've had a wonderful break.

Welcome newbies- we'll do our best to reply to you.

Harri- glad your tooth was okay.

Abi- enjoy the gym. :wacko:

Sorry to hear so many of you are suffering with tiredness- make sure those of you that can rest over the weekend, do.

xx

Thanks girls. I'm feeling majorly sorry for myself as well, as DH is away this weekend so I'm on my own (well, with Holly!) I'm meant to be looking after my friends LO tomorrow afternoon/evening as well :wacko:

Hope your feeling better soon Emzy!
And Gemini that made me laugh about your addiction to baths, chewing on a sponge and your ocd about your line! Lol I would be the same though, it would annoy me if it wasn't central enough!
I've been having sharp pains in my pubic area today just on the right side, prob just stretching pains but it's scary getting any pains at this stage x

i had pains there too i told the doctor while in er and she said its normal at this stage cuz of the growth spurts they go through it can causing shooting pains and if they kicking/lying on ligaments to that area..
but if its worrying you, id ring your mw just to give you peace of mind :flower:

As some of you know, we lost Wyatt at 25 weeks.

he was 1lb and 10 inches. and as beautiful as can be. he had beautiful big lips and black hair like his dad.

we arent entirely sure yet what happened but we have an appointment on March 5th to get more info.

but we are doing ok. it was hard at first but we have accepted that God knows what His plan is for us and we are waiting for Him to bless us again.

thank you ladies for all the info you provided, being there to talk to and sharing in my pregnancy. hopefully we will see you again soon.

love, Chantelle <3

MrsC I was just thinking about you. I was on facebook and saw a couple of your updates and was thinking, what a strong, inspirational lady she is. Big hugs Mrs x

Big hugs mrs Craig, have been thinking of you.
You sound like a really strong person and I hope you are able to get through this terrible time, hopefully you will be able to find out more about why you lost your beautiful boy.
Stay strong xx

As some of you know, we lost Wyatt at 25 weeks.

he was 1lb and 10 inches. and as beautiful as can be. he had beautiful big lips and black hair like his dad.

we arent entirely sure yet what happened but we have an appointment on March 5th to get more info.

but we are doing ok. it was hard at first but we have accepted that God knows what His plan is for us and we are waiting for Him to bless us again.

thank you ladies for all the info you provided, being there to talk to and sharing in my pregnancy. hopefully we will see you again soon.

love, Chantelle <3

Much love to you and your family :hugs:

Mrs.craig im really sorry about your little boy :( you sound like a very strong lady and i hope that when you feel ready you are blessed again soon with a rainbow baby :hugs:

massive hugs to you and your family Mrs Craig, my heart goes out to you at this sad time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->