June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Our first pink bump pics x

Attachments

• IMG_9243.jpg
    IMG_9243.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9253.jpg
    IMG_9253.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 9
Fab pics Gemini! Your bump seems so much higher than mine! very neat bump though! I need to do a new pic soon

That's my leggings holding it up! Most of her is still below the belly button. From some angles I look like I've a chunk of bump missing as my belly button is still so deep! Lol x

I need a decent front pic too as I'm Deffo carrying all round, hips are disappearing!

I am carrying all at the front, and as a result my belly button is already popping out! :sick:

:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi: HELLOOOOOOOOOOO Girlies, how i've missed you all. If anyone can remember back 2 weeks i headed off to London as my sister was about to have her first baby. Well she finally gave birth (71 hours after being induced!!!!) and my little niece Maia was born on feb 20th.

What an amazing experience staying with her for the first week home. I got to share in all the wonder (baby snuggles) and the horror (bleeding/cracked nipples, stitches.... the list goes on) that comes with being a new mum. Just feel so excited now for my turn, but glad of the experience now i dont feel so overwhelmed as to what to expect. Plus while i was away my fiance painted the nursery and half the house, washed all the carpets and built the cot. Now i get to start putting the nursery together.

Anyway as ive been away for weeks it has taken me 2 hours to read over all the posts and now i actually cant remember half of them doh! But glad that the people who have had a scare are now ok and my heart goes out to those who now have little angels.

Tomorrow or literally as its nearly midnight, in a few mins i will be in the 3 tri eeeeeeeeeeek. My belly totally popped out while i was at my sisters so here is me at 26+5. I go back to work on saturday but only have 7 weeks left as taking holidays before my mat leaves starts. Holy feck i think this tri will be a quick one.

Much love to all, cant wait to catch up with you all xxxx

Attachments

• 26 weeks 5 days.jpg
    26 weeks 5 days.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
oh and Laura can i be added to the front too please. Due a little girl 1st June

Thank you x

Hello :) New to this site, just found this page! Im the proud mommy-to-be of a little boy whos expected to come June 3rd :) Nice to meet you all! Im new to all this but I love it so much so far!

youre due on my birthday!!! welcome, ill add you to the first page! xx

im pretty sure i would be hoping that, only, OH has his bday in May, im in June, its become a bit of a competition as to who can win the baby birth month! LOL we are sad... x

Haha not sad...just parents trying to find entertainment until their LO is born! Is your OHs birthday at the end of May?

Morning!!!

I've started my weekend terribly! I have woken up this morning and I've cracked one of my veneers :cry: :cry: (I have porcelain veneers on my teeth). I'm so peed off, I think I had nightmares last night and I've been grinding my teeth really hard and it's cracked one!
Got to go to the dentist at 10:30 now! Booo!

How is everyone else? X

Oh no Harri!

TrAybaby welcome back! How lovely to get baby snuggles :) Won't be long and that'll be you :)

Welcome new ladies :)

I feel like crap, sore throat has got worse so am off to the doctors this morning. Woke up in the night not able to swallow and it made me feel so sick! My friend has taken Holly to toddler group this morning, which I was very grateful for as I'm just sitting around feeling sorry for myself! Plus it'd be a shame if she'd had to miss it, as she loves going so much.

On the plus side, I felt my first baby hiccups this morning! I've been waiting for them, I remember Holly getting them about 5 times a day and the more pregnant I got, the more violent the jolt of the bump!

hi :) wow i never knew there were groups like this! my name's georgie + i'm due June 28th with a little boy:) my DD's only 12 days after my 18th birthday so it'll be a nice surprise if i have him near then! :D x

Oh no Harri that sucks!!!! IS it painful having a veneer replaced??? Thank goodness it's not Traybaby tho coz i think she would have a panic attack!

Speaking of which...Tray...LOVELY to have you back hunny...we missed you and so so happy for your sis and awesome that you got to spend real mummy time with baby rather than just an hour here and there visiting! It's so lovely that you're both having babies at the same tim.....just a shame she lives so far away I guess? BTW your bump has really popped out now too hasn't it! How cooool??

Gemini....you look simply gorgeous in your lovely underwear pic!!! be SO proud of that body hun coz it's gorgeous!!!!!!

so....my 'parentcraft' class was SUCH a waste of time! It was 2.5 hours of a midwife going through a list of things that she needs to tell us. None of it was in any detail and anyone who did dare to ask a question was almost made to regret it straight away!

The one exciting part though was the tour of the delivery suite.....now, the hospital where i am giving birth is the hospital which is featured in this series of OBEM so you can imagine my excitement when we got to the delivery suite and I had a huge grin on my face...Mark was like "why are you grinning like a cheshire cat" and i was like "ong i feel like i'm on a real life film set" !!!! it was sooooooooooooooooooo exciting!! All i was doing was trying to see if I could spot any 'famous' people off the tele!!!!! Unfortunately I didn't BUT I did see rooms, 6, 7 and 12 which are ALWAYS on there! We also got to go to the new pool-birth room which was opened by Mylene Klass last year...was V cool and was the pool that girl with the red frilly-skirt bikini had her baby in!

The midwife told us too that so much of that programme is so wrong! She was like "if you have a planned c-section you will go to ward 56, not 57, but on OBEM they had the lady in ward 57 which would just never happen"....... it did make me feel much better about the environment in which i will give birth etc but its still dead scary!!!!!

Anyway it finished early so me & DH went for a curry at the pub....curry, chips, popadoms & rice at 8.45pm.....and i wonder why i had that sick-bile-in-mouth-stingy-throat-thing last night! Bubs wasn't v active last night either but i think it's coz she couldn't move for food!!

Right....must go do some work!! I have been ordered to the gym tonight and I am literally dreading it already....i know it's not gonna be that bad and i also know i will feel SO much better afterwards for going but just the thought of it is putting me in a REALLY foul mood. I am so angry with myself for being so lazy all the way thru this pregnancy and how i have just allowed myself to gain flab without any care in the world...well now i can see my back wedge and love handles wobbling over the side i am angry. Like REALLY angry but the only person i take it out on is DH! Then get even more angry when he suggests us having sthg healthy for tea and going to the gym. GGGGRRRRRRRRRR!

Right i am actually going now.....i have just managed to really wind myself up now too....frigging so angry it's untrue!
AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!

Have a nice day peeps and please dont let yourselves get wound up coz it's RUBBISH!!

Hey welcome Georgie and congrats on team blue!!!

We're a lovely bunch here so hope you feel welcome but as Gemini said to another newbie (hi to you too BTW!!!) we often forget to reply to people's posts....it's nothing personal just we all have baby brains and this thread moves toooo fast!!

Emzy - sorry you're feeling pants hun....i hope you feel better soon and the Doc can sort you out....at least you have some 'you' time and holly still gets to play! Sending hugs xoxo

Welcome Georgie! Another team blue for the thread, we might start catching up with the girls soon!
Hope you feel better soon Emzy and yay for hiccups! I thought I felt some the other day, but they were really light so not sure if it was hiccups!
Welcome back Tray! So lovely for you to have spent time with your sister and her little one.
Well the crampy legs have started for me, I got them EVERY night with Grace and I have had it the last 2 nights and it leaves my leg really sore for the whole day :( also my ankles have been really achy aswell. Hope everyone is ok today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->