June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Afternoon all xx
I was siting in the cinema today and was boiling lol. I didn't realise sitting still for 2 hours hurt my feet so much. Took caleb to see happy feet and we nearly managed the whole film but was nice to do something different.
Hope everyones having a good weekend, my work bag is ready and lunch all done for tomorrow. I'm on the late tomorrow 2-10 but gets me a bit of me time and adult conversation lol. only 10 ish weekends to go after this one unless I have to finish early.xx

Hi Just catching up with the latest, boiling hot too when i am usually the one freezing!!!

How is everyone? Redrose still bad with cramps? Emzy still sore throat?

x

Yep I'm boiling too and I'm usually always freezing!!!! X

My throats still sore euro but the antibiotics must be working as I can now swallow!! I felt terrible this morning and told my friend I couldn't look after her toddler as planned, which I felt awful for, but I could barely look after Holly! After an hour nap this afternoon I felt so much better and managed to eat my tea :) thank you for asking x

I'm so happy as I can't believe how much physio has helped my spd! I managed to sit on the floor and play with holly for the first time in weeks, for half an hour! And I didnt get stuck or fall over when I got up!! Woohoo! It's the small things :)

hey ladies just a quick update from me, i had a good nights sleep last night first time in ages and felt great this morning more energy no pains so far :shrug: i dunno what has made me better today..

also i have some good news my niece was born this morning at 4.19am :happydance: baby Abigail 8lbs 13.5 oz i got to cuddle her today and it was so lovely.. also i got to see the rooms for the first time like a pre view for june :D

im so tired now tho we have been back and forth from the hospital and i hope to wake up pain free again 2mor.

hope everyone is good.. oh by the way i forgot to mention at our emergency scan.. the midwife said HE about our baby... and we saw suspicious looking boy parts on the scan :wacko: so were back to square one of not knowing the gender really.. :haha: we dont mind tho its just confused us so much lol..

i shall read up 2mor morning :flower:

Glad your pains have gone Red rose and comgratulations on becoming an auntie.

26weeks today for me 1 week till 3rd tr.

morning all xx happy 26 weeks fb can't believe 1 week til 3rd dtri.
I think i will start panicking when I hit 30 weeks.
Don't think I have much more to buy. Our big purchase it pushchair and think we are going for hack free rider not out till april but think a double will save me being stuck indoors xx

Morning all, happy 26 weeks Fb and pink!
I had a night out with DH last night at a friends party, it was nice to get out and have only just woken up - haven't been up this late in forever!
I'm also feeling the heat, I was terrible with Grace, think I have told the story where I fainted on an old man in the bank cos I got so hot! It's going to get even worse once the warm weather comes, I always feel sorry for heavily pregnant people when I see them waddling around in the summer!
Redrose - did you ask the midwife at the scan about the sex? Have you got another scan to double check?!x

Happy 26 weeks FB and Pink!
Glad you're feeling better Emzy and that your physio is working!

Don't know if any of you can enlighten me on some pain I've been getting. I feel like the bone/joint between my groin and inner thigh is going to snap and I can't put my left leg on the floor without feeling like I'm going to collapse, is this pregnancy related?

Xx

Harri, that sounds just like the SPD pain I get. At its worst, I would fall if I put my leg down too quickly. That part still hurts me all the time, but has improved somewhat with using the support belt. You can buy them in Mothercare as well I noticed, if you wanted to try one.

Babyd I was pregnant in the summer, May and June 2010 was soooo hot and it was awful being heavily pregnant then!

Red rose glad you're doing ok and congrats on becoming an auntie.

I'm just debating whether or not to bother hiring a tens for labour. I didn't last time and my first stage was so long, that on retrospect one might have really helped. Any second/third timers used one before?

That's what happened to me last night, fell straight on my ass because my leg gave way from the pain! I've had it for 2 days now and I just can't do anything! I don't know how you cope having a little one aswell as this pain! :hugs: xxx

I was heavily pregnant with Aimee during summer too, she was born 29th August. I had 2 maternity summer dresses which I practically alternated wearing because it was too hot for anything else.

I never used a tens machine but I know some people swear by them.

I think I've decided to hire one, worth a go eh! I reckon even if it doesn't do much to relieve pain, then it is a distraction in those early stages, especially if it's long again. I've just been looking at whether I could use our normal tens machine and apparently you have to hire an obstetric one, as normal ones don't have a boost button which apparently is essential during contractions otherwise it's useless!

Harri I know, it's awful isn't it! Fortunately, I haven't fallen for a while now, so I think physio has really helped. Why don't you ask your midwife for a referral? The pain I get is so much better than it was before physio x

I'm seeing the midwife on Wednesday so I'll mention it then! Thanks Emzy!

I'm tempted by the tens machine too, I've heard fab things about them! X

Hey Emzy hope your feeling better today. You asked yesterday what job i do, well i used to be a work-a-holic, i had a full time job and a part time job. Up until christmas i was a teacher 2 days a week and then for 5 shifts a week im a cinema supervisor, sometimes i didnt know which one was worse teaching 25 5/6 year olds or supervising 35 team members (mainly students so nearly the same as 5/6 year olds lol). But it got to be too much so since my cinema work put me through a management course last year and now the give me management shifts (where i run the entire building) as well as my supervisor shifts i decided to give up my teaching job. I am however on the supply list so can pick up the odd day here and there if i want too.

Last night at work was fun as we couldnt get the alarm to set, turns out after a lot of searching a panic alarm has been activated earlier in the day and no-one thought to mention this on the cross over grrrrrr so finally after resetting everything i got home at 1am :( oh the joys. Still on 34 more shifts to go wooooooooooooot

Ok im off to put a few bit 'n' bobs on gumtree before i start work this afternoon. Happy sunday everyone x

Yes Harri sounds like SPD :(
Emzy I didn't use a Tens machine with Grace, but my friend used one and said it really helped so she is letting me borrow hers this time x

hope you feel better soon harri :)

here is my 25 weeks bump a few days late :blush:

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120304_25.jpg
    Snapshot_20120304_25.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 6
Gorgeous bump Red rose!!

Here's my 28 weeker

426167_10151378359770473_743965472_23238299_671994982_n.jpg

And as if I didn't know I was big already, everyone on facebook insisted on telling me so! YES I KNOW I AM HUGE!!! lol

Those of you that are interested in tens hire, my friend rang me before and she was in sainsbury's. She said at the pharmacy counter, you can buy a box with vouchers in for a Mama Tens machine. It costs £7.22 for 6 weeks hire. She said you buy the box of vouchers and then ring up mama tens people and tell them your due date and they then send it 3 weeks before. I think it's for 4 weeks hire, but if you go over you can ring up and they extend it free for another 2 weeks. Thought that was a bargain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->