June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

ARRRGHHHHHHHHH

If I get one more comment about how huge I am, I'm going to scream!! I posted that photo on facebook and those of you who have me on there will be able to see the variety of comments, from "omg are you sure there is only 1", "omg you are HUGE", "I was half your size at full term" BLAH BLAH BLAH What is it about pregnancy that make people think they can comment on your body like that? Imagine if I started going "OMG your boobs are HUGE! Mine are only half that size!" or "your bum is looking enormous! are you sure you only had 1 dinner yesterday?" LOL Some people said nice things as well, but it annoys me as I'd never tell someone they look huge or whatever, pregnant or not! One person commented and said "what a lovely bump" and she is pregnant too, so I appreciated that :) lol

Rant over!

People think that because you're pregnant they can say what they want about your body! I hate that! Pregnancy makes people insecure at times, the last thing we need is people saying we're big!!!!! Annoying!

Ignore them Emzy! X

Thanks hun! I do my best to ignore them, but it annoys me sooooo much!! I'm the first to say I have a big bump, but I think it's rude to say it in the way some people have to me... especially when I haven't spoken to the majority of the people that commented on it since school!! If a close friend that I see a lot says it, which they do, I don't mind as I would say the same kind of thing to them, but they say it in a nice way too! But I wouldn't say it to people I don't speak to very much. It's like your body becomes public property when you are pregnant and I don't like it!

it may be hormones emzy but i was so tempted to say they were all being rude... sorry :blush:

No I think they were being rude as well!! I actually feel quite upset by it, is that silly? The last one is from mil "I can't believe you are so big already" well you better believe it! I'm starting to feel really self conscious about it now! Maybe I should just not post them on fb, but I love looking back at my Holly bump ones on there :(

And thank you for the nice comment, i appreciated it :)

I saw that on fb Emzy, it really irritates me when people make comments like that! I think you have a fab bump, it's amazing how different it is to your Holly bump!
I didn't take any bump pictures with Grace, I only have ones where I can say "oh I think I was such and such weeks there" I do regret not taking more!
I had my first comment from a stranger today in Tescos, and she said how small my bump was - I feel like screaming and saying THERE IS NO BLOODY RIGHT SIZE FOR A BUMP, EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously though, what is the perfect bump size?!!!! There is none!x

I had my first stranger belly rub this week! I'm still pretty small and my belly still looks a bit more like fat than baby. I must have looked uncomfortable when she touched me becuase she then had to ask me if I was pregnant!

why do people think they have the right to touch another woman's tummy :wacko: no one has touched my bump! my friend poked it when i told her how hard my bump had gone but not in a rude way. my dad tapped it once saying omg there is a bump coming along..

but if a complete stranger rubbed my bump id prob freak :wacko:
your welcome emzy.. im getting so annoyed with the comments your getting! i put up my first bump pic today really its the first time i feel my bump looks like a bump and not fat :haha:

also id love to add more of you june bug ladies on fb :flower: my fb is here if anyone wants to add me https://www.facebook.com/purekate

oh and i forgot to say i started packing my hospital :happydance: its got a pack of nappies in it, breast pads, dummies, sudo crem, baby wipes and ive just put all my new born baby clothes in the washing machine once washed and dry i shall be putting in a few bits and pieces, going through all my clothes ive realised me and oh went abit.. over the top with new born stuff... :blush:

Omg Emzy, the girl who commented on your pic after me only lives up the road from me and has a mutual friend lol small world!
And I also think it's weird when people touch your belly - my Mum goes to do it all the time and I just push her hand away! It's not like you'd go round touching non pregnant peoples bellys all the time! lol x

Was it Kelly that commented after you? I know her from on here! She's due just after me!

I feel like a freak show :cry: I know its big, but I've seen ladies with bigger bumps :( its just because I'm plus size to begin with I guess, but then I was last time too. I feel daft but I feel really upset and self conscious now :cry:

if anyone touched my bump I would slap them, end of. ha ha! I wouldn't really, I'm too soft lol

Ahhh hun :hugs: :hugs: your bump is so beautiful!!!!! I know there is probably nothing I can say that will make you feel better, but your bump just shows how well your little baby is growing. Like I said everyone is completely different - maybe don't put pictures up on facebook, or put something on your status to make people realise it's not nice to put comments like that. I have seen people alot bigger than you, I think you look amazing!xxxxxxxxxxxxx

emzy sorry your feeling liek this about your bump, i think you look great! you def have the second tri glow, i dont my skin is dead dry! as for your bump baby could have alot of fluid in there protecting her and you have a few layers on which always bulk up bump pics i think :hugs: but i think your bump looks great dont worry about others.

i think my bump is very low? is that just my bump or possibly how baby is lying? i think my muscles cant cope well under pregnancy pressure and prob is a factor to the pains.. sometimes i feel like i need to hold up my bump for some relief

Gorgeous bump Red rose!!

Here's my 28 weeker

426167_10151378359770473_743965472_23238299_671994982_n.jpg

And as if I didn't know I was big already, everyone on facebook insisted on telling me so! YES I KNOW I AM HUGE!!! lol

Those of you that are interested in tens hire, my friend rang me before and she was in sainsbury's. She said at the pharmacy counter, you can buy a box with vouchers in for a Mama Tens machine. It costs £7.22 for 6 weeks hire. She said you buy the box of vouchers and then ring up mama tens people and tell them your due date and they then send it 3 weeks before. I think it's for 4 weeks hire, but if you go over you can ring up and they extend it free for another 2 weeks. Thought that was a bargain!

hun you look amazing!!! from a geeky photographer point of view, you are holding the camera at head height, but tilting towards belly, which will automatically give the appearance of you looking bigger around the middle!

im jealous, my belly button is still so deep i look like a shark has had a bite from the side!!!

embrace your bubs home, and ignore the comments, they are meaningless! what does "omg you are huge" mean exactly???? errrrmmm, your point is? pah! x

this is the nursery set i got today, i love it as it is a beige base, but without being just beige and brown! also got the mobile, blanket, changing mat and swirl toy. i so want to get nursery sorted now!!!

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_603_10751_-1_14552_130893_10001_

also got this for side of the bed, preferred it to moses as it has a see through side, we are in a flat so dont need to worry about carrying a moses downstairs, although have a moses for babys room also! (its newborn size, not normal carrycot size!)

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc..._mmc=Froogle-_-Shopping Sites-_-CPC-_-Froogle

I WANT JUNE TO HURRY UP!

ive got appt with cardiologist tomorrow, will be soon after to find out if i will be given csec. both times ive been admitted so far, they have made a note in my mat notes saying my heartrate is very irregular, so i reckon they will give me one :( x

i know how u feel gemini i just want it to be june, everything is slowing down since i stopped looking after my friends little girl part time..

im going to my mothers for 2 weeks in hope it goes quickly lol! i just sorted out what baby clothes were taking to the hospital and just washed them so super excited,

love the nursery set!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->