June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

aww thanks girls, you have made me feel lots better :) I know it's silly and I guess I'm feeling a bit hormonal as well, but all the 'huge' comments just started to get to me. DH put a bit of a comment on the photo telling people to remember there is a woman behind the bump, which I thought was sweet. He got back from his weekend away and I burst into tears straight away and said I felt like an elephant! I didn't mean to! lol Also I have a major double chin at the moment too and I noticed that I have it in the photo when I was pregnant with Holly too, so it must be what pregnancy does to me lol

Gemini I love that prickles and twoo set, I was looking at that myself before we decided to keep the one we have. The travel cot is nice too!

I'm the opposite, I'm starting to panic as I haven't got everything yet! I'm 28 weeks now and Holly was born at 38, so only 10 weeks more til then... scary to think! I still haven't got my head around the fact that I am having another one!! I have made a list for my hospital bag and am going to go out and get it all on DHs payday on 15th, so at least all that is done and ready in case. Need to pick a nice going home outfit for baby, which I'm looking forward to, as we've not had to buy many clothes seeing as we have all of Holly's.

I have my GTT tomorrow at hospital, fun! Lucozade at 9am after no morning brew followed by sitting in a hot room for 2 hours is not my idea of fun on a Monday morning!!

Morning girls,

I hope everyonis okay. I'm so excoted to be in march, not long now! :)

ive not got my head around the fact were having a little one here yet emzy... i washed all the baby clothes yesterday and now the radiators and clothes line is full of tiny socks and baby vests.. its made it abit more real! :cloud9:
seeing pics of Abigail is making me so broody and excited for june! shes just home today but im too sore to go visit :(

Gemini I love the bits you have bought!
I'm finding it hard to find stuff I like for a boy, all the pink stuff is so much cuter!
Emzy, I also haven't got used to the fact there will be another little one here soon, DH has decided that he does want to move house now so I really don't feel prepared at all. Hope you are feeling better today, I saw the comment your DH put on your pic, sooo sweet!
25 weeks today :)

babyd mother care have some lovely boy clothes at the moment, lots of bright reds, greens and blues rather than baby blue. i actually like some of the boy stuff more than the girl stuff i said to oh i wish we were having one of each now as i want to get both sets of clothes :haha:

and happy 25 weeks :)

Oooh thank you I hadn't thought of mothercare :) We got some bright bits from Next the other day. I'm also struggling to know what to get for a summer baby. With girls there is lots of dresses, romper suits ect from newborn - but the boys summer stuff like shorts ect start from 3 months?! Really annoying x

They have actually got loads on mothercare website! The one near us closed down last year, but there is a big one about 45 mins away so might have to take a trip over there this week :)

there is some nice boy romper suits in mother care and penny's with the short sleeves and i suppose short sleeve baby vests rather than the long for the hot months, i bought like tank top vests for our little one there all white just incase :haha: we actually have lots of new born neutral and some girl stuff and before we knew if we were having a boy or girl we did buy some boy stuff too so we have a good mix im going to bring a boy and girl outfit for taking home with just incase

we have everything for baby now i think except some little things, bath set, and sheets :)

Red rose is pennys over there primark over here? I think it is (I really should know that as i used to work for them ha ha) if it is, watch the sizes as I find they come up really small! X

yeah penny's is primark here, i always forget when on here to call is primark :haha: yeah they def are smaller sizes new born only goes to 7.5 lbs where as mothercare new born is 10.5 lbs.
but im sure we wont have a big baby only because both oh and i were both 6lbs when born, i reckon she will be the most 7.5 lbs ish, ive picked out two outfits for taking home the baby one very pickish one and one lovely blue one just incase :haha:

Primark sizes are weird - at least their childrens clothes are. H & M are better though :thumbup:

I'm a fan of Next children's clothes too. Their sizes are about right and the clothes wash well.

Red rose I took a girls outfit and a neutral one just in case too! When she came out one of the first things I said was "is it definitely a girl?!" Lol

I always have to buy a size up in primark. Pink I like next baby clothes too, they're my favourite but they're quite expensive so I don't get much from there. Most of hollys baby clothes and toddler clothes now were from Asda and Sainsburys. I find Asda really generously sized and they wash really well too and sainsburys stuff is always good too. I also like boots, h&m and mothercare stuff :)

i want to get some cardi's and some dresses as ive none of them yet.. but i might wait til baby is here, ill ask oh to go over to pennys which is right across the road from the hospital :)

Im so so bored! I'm having my gtt and have sat here for an hour and have a whole 1 hour more to sit here! I'm starving and want to go home now!!!

im bored too since having to give up work im so bored during the day :(
did u bring something to read with you emzy? i was told bring a book or knitting lol.. im not looking forward to mine tho.. mines two weeks today plus i got to have my anti checked that day too so lots of bloods to be taken..

Yeah I've got a magazine. Still bored though lol I had my full blood count done as well today x

Oh god i'd lose my mind sitting there for 2 hours! Although I might like being able to read a mag for 2 hours in peace lol..hope it goes ok!x

That's what I thought babyd, 2 hours of peace but I'm so bored, have read my mag cover to cover and my bum hurts from sitting too long lol

Only 15 mins to go! My friends just text to say Hollys streaming with a cold! She wasn't when I left 2 hours ago! Can't believe she's got another cold!! Grr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->