June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Harri - you naughty girl!! Consider your wrist SLAPPED missy!

OMG that sounds AWFUL....i can't imagine anything worse...someone puts numbers in front of me and i go cross-eyed and want to cry!

I work in property and we have auditors in and there's too many gaps in our H&S processes and despite spending months breaking the processes down and building them back up again, there's still loads of stuff going wrong. Just found out we have a 2-day audit at a cash processing centre from tomorrow 8am and i am now pulling my hair out with suppliers! GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

On no Tray that is a pain in the bum :(
Abi, I was really considering looking into hypnobirthing! Might just buy a book or something though rather than go onto a course!
Grace slept from about 9pm-4am then back to sleep till about 8ish which wasn't to bad, but she didn't sleep through until she was about a year! She is so good now though, I have no trouble with her going to bed and she sleeps from about 7-7.30.
I have MAJOR toothache and not registered with a dentist (naughty me) I haven't been for about 6 years, and I am so annoyed I have left it so late because although I can register with one easily they won't see me for about 2 weeks so I think I may have to go to the emergency dentist :(

Too many messages to write a response to! So sorry to those that are finding work stressful at the moment- I am too- in fact cried on hubster last night about it- which for the record, never happens, so it must be bad. Only 3.5 weeks left though.

I am starting to feel uncomfortable too- back ache, hips aching, bump ache etc. when I do too much. It's always worse by the evening (and when I first get out of bed). Monster Munch is really active and distracts me at work. I get the odd hour during the day or night when I don't feel too much but other than that it is pretty full on and getting increasingly more violent!!

Tiredness has hit the last couple of days and can only assume it's bump related, as it has been the weekend and I didn't over-do it. Ready for the weekend again already.

Hope the toothache gets better- pregnancy does make teeth more susceptible to movement, pain, irritation etc.

Abi- yes we've gt NCT classes booked- ours are the weekend before yours- Saturday, Sunday and then Tuesday evening. I'm looking forward to them now that I know I won't be in work the next day.

xx

Oh yes I know the uncomfortable feeling but it only had to get worse haha some days its fine then other times I feel really stretched.
I am so excited my best friend who is due sat has gone into labour it's only early labour but she has been contracting all day and is progressing hopefully i will have some lovely news in the middle of the night or the morning she is still at home so she is coping with the pain great.

hey ladies i just wanted to share a pic of me and my new niece.. i will delete it off here 2mor but just wanted to share :cloud9:

awww what a cutie!!!!

My belly button has popped out already!!! :sick: I hate outies!!! but weirdly I am finding it kind of gross but fascinating!

aww redrose what a cutie pie! All squishy and new :cloud9:

I'm feeling very stretched and uncomfortable tonight. Had loads of BH since tea time and keep needing a wee every 5 minutes, it's driving me mad! Also got terrible heartburn today, knocking the gaviscon back like nobodies business!

Euro my belly button never popped last time and I doubt it will this time either as I have quite a deep one!

Mine is normally very deep, but i am carrying all at the front and it started getting more shallow very early on! very very strange!!!

my bump is very round looking it doesnt go out at the front very much at all.. its kind of evenly round..

i usually have a shallow belly button but its evening out now :haha:
same here with the bh emzy, i heard drinking more helps, i tried this is it actually worked v well i try to have a pint of water in the morning (drank slowly lol ) and before bed as well as my usual drink in take it seems to help x

ha ha I bet it is weird! I kinda wish mine would do it!

Anyone else having trouble actually believing they are having a baby in a couple of months?? I'm sure I was more accepting of it first time around, this time I'm just kind of in denial about it ha ha I can't believe I'm going to have another little one soon!! It's a bit surreal!

That's a point Red rose, I haven't had as much to drink as usual today, so maybe that's why I'm getting them. Although I won't have a pint of water before bed, otherwise I'd never get off the damn toilet tonight!!

Also, is anyone else super emotional right now? I keep crying for no reason! I remember this from last time too and I think it lasted alllll the way til the end :wacko:

Emzy I am majorly emotional at the moment!! Feeling really sad and sorry for myself this week :(
Ahhhh Redrose she is such a cutie!
My belly button popped out last time and it's getting there this time, I cant wait for it to finally pop lol. I weighed myself last night and I have put on about 4lb this week!!!!! I look huge, will take a bump pic later x

Morning ladies !

Do you go to your midwife appointments alone?

I haven't weighed myself for ages! I don't think I wanna know ha ha

I'm like that as well, just feeling sorry for myself and crying. I so remember this from last time though lol

I had the worst nights sleep last night. I just could not get comfy, my skin itched, my hips hurt, baby was moving around awkwardly and I just could not sleep! I ended up in the spare room and finally fell asleep at 4am, so I'm shattered today. Roll on nap time!

I do mostly Harri. DH came with me to the booking appointment, but I've been to the ones since then on my own. Last time, he tried to come to more with me, but I think he knows they are boring now so isn't that bothered ha ha! He tries to come to scans with me though :)

I tend to go alone to my appointments aswell, only because I have them at the hospital where I work so I make my appointments for when i'm at work so I just pop down! I have my "28 week" appointment on Friday, I'm seeing consultant when I am actually 28 weeks so she said there's no point seeing her at the same time!

I am not too emotional when all is well but I majorly crumble at the first little issue... Unfortunately with doing building work in the house and the ILs being really bad for a couple of weeks... I have been really stressed!

OH is really excited about it all, even more as we TTC for a while. He wants to drive me to all my appt so he practises the journey (and times it :haha: )
He is very bad with hospitals though and they took my blood in front of him last time, I got very worried he would pass out!

Euro my Dh is terrible with blood and stuff and I was convinced he would faint during birth, but he was fine and even cut the cord! He watched her come out too and I was shocked he didn't faint!!

Also, is anyone else super emotional right now? I keep crying for no reason! I remember this from last time too and I think it lasted alllll the way til the end :wacko:

yes very bad :blush: i cried a few times this week, and my oh cant deal with a crying me, how will he cope when there is a baby crying and possibly me too :haha: my oh cant do tears lol he just hugs me and says what can he do to help. but usually crying helps

abi after us talking about night sleeping and how i was ok at the mo, last night was the worst night yet :cry::cry:
no matter how i laid i had sharp pains all over my bump, if i was on my left my bump left like it was so tight, if i went on my back it was like someone was pushing down on my body and on my right i sent baby crazy with energy and she was kicking really hard in my ribs, bladder and pushing against the mattress

i had to sit up for 2 hours til i was so exhausted i slept through the pain, ive no idea what was causing it, now this morning my bump feels bruised on the inside.. :shrug: very tender

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->