June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Red rose that sounds like my night, I just couldn't get comfy for love nor money! So many BH and feeling uncomfy anbd stretched all the time. Not feeling too stretched today though, so that's good. I'm bloody shattered though! Holly is in a whiny mood today as well and I can't be doing with that when I'm tired lol My friend is taking us to soft play, so hopefully that'll cheer her up. Think she's teething again. Bloody teeth, bain of my life!

i just hope it gets better because im too sore today to even walk :( i cant go through a whole 14-12 weeks of this :dohh:

i hope holly enjoys the time out at least u can relax abit.

Just got back from my 28 week midwife appointment :) my fundal height is measuring perfectly at 28cm :) yay!

He's in a head down position and his bum is under my rib!

She thought it was my 25 week appointment which is why I went from 20 week scan until now with no contact! Xx

oh ladies i forgot to say... 99 days to go for me!!! double digits! well going by my hospital dates.. but its great to know its not that far away now!

awww harri its great to know baby is head down all ready :) my mw never says where baby is lying wish she would

Woohoo for double digits Redrose :happydance:

She's never checked his position before, maybe it's what they start doing at the 28 week appointment?!
X

Glad your appointment went well Harri, looking forward to my 28week appt next Fri, and getting measured with the tape measure!!!

Euronova- My belly button has popped out too, really shocked it's happened as it's usually quite deep!!

Redrose and Emzy- Sorry for your bad nights sleep, I feel your pain, it's so hard to get comfy isn't it!! Is anyone else suffering with bad back ache? It is so painful and by the afternoon at work I don't know what to do with myself.

Also how is everyones appetites? I was up at 5am eating weetabix as was sooooo hungry!!! xxx

Ive just returned from my 28week appointment, measuring exactly 28cm and baby was happy and wriggly and its heartbeat was spot on.

No protein in my urine and she also took bloods.

We were chatting about home births, I love the idea but it also scares me!

Im really tired today, cannot get the motivation to do any housework, will maybe have a sleep for an hour and then do an hours worth of jobs.

Hi all :wave:

V Day for me !!! :happydance: (and still a bloody papaya!)

Baby's movements have been feeling a bit different the last couple of days. Less kicks, but more big movements, like it's rolling over or moving from one side to the other. I dunno if this means baby has changed position or maybe just gotten bigger?

Happy V day Louise!
And glad your appointments went well harri and Emma!
I took today off work and me and Grace have had a duvet day watching disney films! My tooth still really hurts and I still haven't done anything about it :dohh:

Sorry your tooth is bad babyd, nothing worse than a toothache. Can you go to the emergency dentist?

Gem I am so hungry all the time!!!

Harri your baby sounds like mine, at my appointment she was head down with her bum in my ribs and I was also measuring bang on 28cm :)

I'm really feeling the bum in the ribs today, feels like she is much bigger all of a sudden. Think my uncomfortableness yesterday was probably her having a bit of a growth spurt!

Had a nice time at soft play with Holly and my friend and her toddler, although Holly is still being a whinge bag! lol

I've got such bad heartburn, I can not get rid of it no matter how much gavison I drink!!! Arghhhhhh!

emzy i find a combination of milk and gavison helps like just continualy drink it throughout the day and take the gaviscon every couple of hours, my heartburn has kicked in big time this week, must have a hairy baby :haha: my oh apprently had loads when we was born so i expect this little one will too lol,

sorry about your tooth babyd will paracetamol ease it at all?

happy v day :happydance: i think the fruit changes at 25 weeks! :) to an egg plant i think.

emma glad your appt went well i hope i get measured at mine in 2 weeks! ive not been measured at all yet

I took paracetamol earlier and it didn't even touch it :( I think I will go to emergency dentist tomoro if no better, just didn't feel like it was that much of an emergency and not got a dentist!
Errgh I feel for you both with your heartburn, I had it 24/7 last time and Grace had loads of hair! Not had it this time, but have been getting acidy stuff in my throat :/

Yep they start the measuring at 28 weeks :)

Red rose it's awful isn't it?! I have a hiatus hernia so have heartburn all the time anyway, but when pregnant it's horrendous! When I'm not pregnant I can take tablets for it, but my doctor is a bit funny about me taking them whilst pregnant and I'd rather put up with it than cause any potential damage (although it's meant to be perfectly safe, you never know 100% do you) so I don't take them. I have gaviscon advance by the bucketload, both chewy tablets and the gloop! I try to drink milk, but it makes me feel sick!

As for heartburn= hairy babies, it was true for me with Holly! Look how much hair she had when she was born!

37975_10150262650880473_743965472_14211696_3253252_n.jpg

Omg she did have lots!!! :shock: Bless her how cute!
I thought Grace had alot :haha:

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 7
awwww :cloud9: she is soo cute! Out of interest did Grace have jaundice? Or is that just my screen?! (my screen is full of filthy Holly prints, so it could well be lol)

Haha yes she did, she looked like she had a little sun tan for a few weeks lol x

Holly did too. She wasn't born with it, but developed it after 24 hours. She looked like she had a sun tan too lol

45928_10150266453255473_743965472_14330148_3051190_n.jpg

45806_10150269941000417_741430416_15485117_4710394_n.jpg

Holly still has loads of hair now and it's crazy, wild hair!

431757_10151363027570473_743965472_23180641_1608021906_n.jpg

Happy V day Louise!
And glad your appointments went well harri and Emma!
I took today off work and me and Grace have had a duvet day watching disney films! My tooth still really hurts and I still haven't done anything about it :dohh:

Poor you with tooth, my tooth kills too, was due to have it out (wisdom tooth) but feel pregnant and they wont do it now till after baby is born.

its poo isnt it!:hugs:

Love the disney films and duvet day though!

Awwww she is so gorgeous! Graces hair is a mess all the time now, it's really thin and wispy like mine so have to put it up all the time otherwise just looks like a mop! Nobody really said anything about Grace having jaundice until my midwife saw us in the hospital and just told us to put her moses basket by the window in the day!
Emma I think it is my wisdom tooth that is hurting, I think I am putting off getting it seen to because they probably won't do anything about it! It's stopping me from eating so many biscuits though!

Ooh wisdom teeth are the worst. One of mine kept getting infected, but they wouldn't take it out as it was growing normally. Was sooo painful!

Holly's jaundice was the reason I stopped BFing :( First they said to put her in the window and the midwife came back every day to take blood to check her bilirubin (sp?) levels and as they kept getting worse and she dropped 12% of her birth weight, we had to go back to hospital at 13 days old. They said the fact that she was so jaundiced was making her sleepy and so a poor feeder, so my milk wasn't coming in properly, so she was getting more and more jaundiced! It was a viscous circle so in the end they advised topping up with formula, which I did and the little supply I did have dried up. I tried expressing but because she hadn't been on the boob enough, my supply was never established enough. I was gutted! Hoping to be a bit more successful this time on that front!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->