June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Happy 29 weeks Harri! Finally we can get on here again, for those who have facebook, Emzy created a group on there where we can all chat aswel and comes in handy if BnB goes down again! https://www.facebook.com/groups/320555071331644/

Glad your feeling better Abi :hugs:

And happy 29 weeks Harri! :flower: xx

Feeling like crap today! I've gained 1 stone 12lbs!!!!! How the hell???? I feel massive, I just want to cry! :( :cry:

Xxx

Harri that's totally a normal weight gain for now! I had gained 1st 10lbs since first tri) a few weeks ago. Don't stress, it'll all come off afterwards :) I gained 4 stone last time by 37 weeks last time and was 1 stone 10lbs heavier at 6 weeks pp. That came off with eating sensibly for another 6 weeks x

I still haven't gained any weight? :shrug: I saw my consultant yesterday and no change, I'm still 4lb lighter than my pre-pregnancy weight. The doctor doesn't seem concerned but I'm a bit baffled by it, especially since my fundal height is measuring one week ahead. I have my first growth scan next week so we'll see what happens there.

25 weeks! :happydance: Oooh an eggplant!

wowsers cant believe we are coming to the end of the 20's weeks. Congrats on 29 weeks Harri, Abi & Emzy did i miss anyone??? sorry if i did. And happy 25 weeks Louise xx

My mood is slightly better today, still feel weepy but gotta suck it up as i have work at 2:30 :( Offically 7 weeks till my maternity but taking 2 weeks holidays first so 5 weeks of work to go YAY

Thanks Emzy! I hope mine comes off with 6 weeks of eating healthy like yours did! I'm struggling with my changing body at the moment, I feel like my hips are spreading!
It's hard because I google it and people are saying 'I've gained 10 pound' etc etc and I'm thinking bloody hell I'm a stone further along :cry:

Xx

Harri.

Really don't stress about weight gain. From the pictures of you on your blog, you look tiny, so I don't think you have anything to be concerned about. I haven't weighed myself at all this pregnancy. I know what I was before I got pregnant and I know which bits of me have put on weight (only my stomach) as the rest of me looks exactly the same. So I really don't care what that means in terms of added weight- it is all for the baby.

xx

Remember that a lot of the weight is water retention, blood volume, placenta, baby and only a small percentage is fat that's naturally stored to feed baby when its born :)

Harri - I have been feeling the same with my weight gain, I really didn't care with Grace and put on 3 stone. But I lost alot of weight last year, so it's horrible to see the scales creeping back up again! My hips look huuuge and I have a flabby belly, not a nice round pregnant one! But I am trying to eat as healthy as I can and hopefully all the weight being put on is all down to baby - remember it's not just the baby that accounts for the weight gain, it is the placenta, extra fluid, extra blood volume, amniotic fluid, bigger boobs and loads of other things. So you are definitely in the normal range at this stage, and weight gain apparently slows down in the third tri so it should even out abit more now x

Harri- As the others have said try not to worry about the weight I put 2st on last time with Ollie and it came off fairly quickly I have not been bothered about weighing myself this time just keep as healthy as I can.

Happy 25weeks Louise.

Well I have finally got myself shaped up and started buying things for this lil baby girl I have had a good spend today I thought I better spend my time being sat on my bum not able to do anything productively. Cant wait for all my parcels to arrive. I realised I could only have 12 weeks left and that is no time at all even shorter if I go 3 weeks early like I did with Ollie and I need to get things sorted.

First bean, I was thinking the same last night... less than 8 weeks til term!!!

Thanks everyone, you've made me feel much better! I think I'm going to try and make better food choices too :) :hugs:

It's crazy to think in 8 weeks I'll be full term :) I'm getting nervous now :haha:

Xxx

Just been on a spending spree on Kiddicare. We had to change our cot that we had on pre-order as they changed the delivery date to the end of April and we wanted it before then so that we could see how much space we'll have in our rather 'compact' nursery. So have altered that, ordered the mattress and then ordered loads of other bits and bobs like sheets, blankets etc. Also ordered the Medela Swing Breastpump for expressing further down the line.

Whoop whoop for getting nearer and nearer to full term.

Hi Girls, we got given a moses basket today. We were not planning on using one as our pram comes with a really good bassinet with a proper mattress. But the stand compatible with the pram was really expensive and we got offered this really nice Moses basket so will be easier than carrying the pram bassinet up and down the stairs.

here is a picture, you can also see a bit of our blue back out blind, the green curtains and the grey walls. all of the furniture we ordered is white (collecting it this weekend) and all of the accessorise are sort of lime green, orange and blue (sort of safari colours)
417685_10150585931850764_633700763_9391060_876160714_n.jpg

Lovely Euronova. That looks just like the Moses Basket we have borrowed. I know what you mean about the price of the UPPAbaby stand- no way we were going to pay for that (although you can convert it into an overpriced laundry basket afterwards-lol!).
I really like you colours. We have gone for those sorts of colours too, but with owls rather than jungle animals.

xx

Hello everyone and yippeee for B&B being back up and working again :)

Harri - I totally agree with Broody...you look AMAZING in your blog pics and really don't have anything to worry about! Just treat your body with respect, eat healthily as much as you can and treat yourself when you fancy it! Chuck in a bit of fitness and you'll be laughing!! I think only if we do things other than this that we should have cause for concern (lets face it, we all know when we've been naughty and the consequences!!)...i often find myself moaning to DH about how i look fat or whatever and to be fair he comes back with "well you have just eaten all this crap and haven't been to the gym for a month, are you surprised you feel like that"....likewise, you know how amazing you feel when you eat healthy and go to the gym!! I'm kinda just taking the approach that yes i have put on weight but i can only blame myself for "eating for 2" months and months ago!!!

Anyway enough of that....speaking of weight, I have actually lost 3lbs since Monday!! That is because i was so sick on sunday/Monday and have been feeling pretty shitty ever since. I just can't stomach the thought of food and am eating purely to feed my baby and that's it! I ate a bowl of soup yesterday which has literally been coming back up non stop since i ate it....not sick but that acid reflux thing where it sticks in your throat and burns and then creeps into your mouth as sick! YUM! Anyway today I have managed a teacake and that's all. I do need to drink more fluids....my wee is bright orange and even on the loo paper the colour is orange (sorry TMI) but think it tells me i'm dehydrated! Called the Dr this morning as was slightly concerned about the not being able to eat thing but she assured me that baby will be fine and i need to keep my fluids up. I feel crampy tummy-ish too tho as if i could throw up or get the shits at any point now. Have managed to stay at home yest and today as really couldn't have gone into the office feelin like this...esp as was meant to be in manchester today!

Baby is moving around LOADS at the minute and is so so so so satisfying (even if it does make the nausia worse!)....I can't wait to get a limb sticking out tho like REDROSE!!!! Saw your pic on FB hun and it is JUST amaaaaaaazing!! i am so jealous! How the hell did you have the camera ready to snap that shot??

Right....i'm off to get a glass of water so eradicate orange-wee sydrome and hopefully i will be able to eat summat proper for tea......

hope everyone is ok ? xxxx

Emzy- I know it isnt long till we will be term.
Euro- I like the colours of your nursery and the theme is great it's what we did for Ollie jungle theme.
Abic- glad you are starting to feel better hopefully you will be able to eat more soon and yes make sure you keep your fluids up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->