June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I'm panicking about weight gain, I started at 10st 10, I am now 12st 8..... I don't even know what my gain is, I reckon it's more than it should be however!!!! X

It's really not worth worrying about hun! That's why most areas don't weigh regularly during pregnancy as it shows nothing and whilst one woman can gain lots another can lose weight. Don't stress about it, honestly. Plenty of time to worry about weight afterwards when you see what you're actually left with!

Being French and knowing how strict they are with weight gain in France, I am definitely trying to keep on top of it. So far i have put on just under a stone and hoping not to put on more than another 6/8 pounds.... i give myself a target every month. I am not dieting or anything like that and if i start having loads of water retention, I will have to accept it but keeping an eye on it allows me to try and be sensible some of the time and hopefully i won't have too much left afterwards...
I know the last 2 months could mean that my weight gain will spiral up but on the other hand i think that what's not been gained yet is already a little victory on the bulge later on...

euro i think the most weight gain in regards of water retention, and general baby fat for our body's (incase of famine it piles on weight) is towards the last 8-6 weeks of pregnancy, but its all natural ladies dont worry its for your babies :flower: like emzy said wait til after you have baby to worry as you know how much u have left to deal with :flower:

my sil put on most of her wait in the last month..

Yes red rose my friend put most of her weight on in the last six weeks of pregnancy and that's when I put my weight on too as you say it's for our babies so I wouldn't worry until babies are here then we can see what we are left with haha

Errggh finally given in and rang the emergency dentist, I have an appointment at 8.40 tonight :(

Oh babyd I hate the dentist good luck and tonight aswell they have got you in super quick.

Oh god now I'm even more depressed, if most of my weight will be gained at the end and I am already big I am going to be a beached bloody whale. I've been hoping the weight gain would ease off!

Good luck at the dentist tomorrow babyd! xxx

OMG how the fuck am i gonna deal with this acid reflux crap????

I HATE it and really can;t cope with it anymore.....i am so miserable and can't face any food or anything :-(

I'm sorry i know i'm not the only one suffering but am feeling so so sorry for myself coz it just feels like my stomach bug has gone and turned into this now...

Am so friggin nauseous constantly and have no appetite and everything!

Sorry girls.....If anyone has any miracle cures that doesn't involve this RANCID RANK gaviscon aniseeed shit then please let me know....i am v desperate!

PS anyone know if milk is meant to help?

Abi - Try milkshakes! I've been drinking milkshakes for the past few days and it's really helping!! :) tastes MUCH better than gaviscon. xxxx

Harri...BRILLIANT idea! I am gonna live on them then from now on....have no appetite for anything else so will see if they do the rtick! I am sipping a glass of milk at the moment and it is sooooooo soothing! I imagine a nice cold Maccy D's milkshake would go down a treat right now!

Thanks FB!

BTW - i have stolen your ticker...was too cute and makes me get excited at the countdown too!!!!!

Hugs abi, I have been getting it but not quite as bad!
Back from the dentist and I have a gum infection, so now on more antibiotics - bit worried that I've left it for 2 weeks!!

29 week bump:
https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/bfe4385b.jpg

I feel huge!! X

also there is a new gaviscon abi, its for heartburn and acid reflux i find that works alot better than the regular gaviscon :thumbup: its in a pink bottle

Hi Ladies - I hope everyone is well and that you are enjoying your pregnancy (as much as you can when you start hitting this stage)!

I am sorry that I havent been on here for such a long time - life is hectic and struggle to keep up with everything as it is never mind when bubs comes.

Just thought I would let you know that I have had to have a couple of scans (for measurement reasons) and it is 'still' a girl in there! I have been given a date for my section which is 24 May...10 weeks today! OMG...cant believe it is really that close.

I am gonna try and catch up on what has been happening but really hope you are all happy and healthy! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->