June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

27weeks today I am so excited to be in the 3rd and final tri.

happy 3rd tri :happydance: i cant wait til the end of this week to be def in the 3rd tri :thumbup:

Morning Everyone,

The sun is shining and im inside as we are sorting our nursery out today!! YAY!!!! so excited. Its been painted Lemon and we are putting the blind and curtains in today, putting the border up and moving the furniture from our spare room in there too!

Hubby gone off to B+Q to get some border adhesive and some tieback hooks, Im cleaning!!! so excited.

Emma x

yayyy how exciting :happydance: its so exciting putting the rooms together :happydance:

we got our mosses basket yesterday and it has just made me soo excited cuz we are basically ready for baby now :happydance:

Broodybelle let me know how your anti goes, ive mine soon too, have they done much about you being - ?
they havent done anything and they said there gonna take bloods first if there no antigens in my body they wont bother giving me it.. id of thought it was safer to give it me anyway just incase? :shrug:

baby has def gone head down now as im getting lots of pressure down there and all the kicks are high up now.. and i only get little bubble movements at my lower tummy.
i also felt baby have the hiccups this morning :cloud9: it felt like bubbles in my tummy lol

woohoo Firstbean 3rd tri YAY :thumbup:

Emma i hope you have a fun day putting your nursery together, please share some pics once you are done :)

I had my 4D scan yesterday. My wee monkey was awake from 7:30 and jumping around my tummy for hours so come 11am and scan time and she was fast asleep....cheeky wee thing. Then she had part of the chord and her hands up over her face. After some jiggling she kinds gave us a little glimpse of her beautiful wee face. Such an amazing experience, i think i might wear out my DVD

Attachments

• BABY_11.jpg
    BABY_11.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 10
  • BABY_13.jpg
    BABY_13.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 10
Hi Girls,

Anyone else is struggling with long car journeys? I can't quite figure out what exactly is the problem but if I am more than 2 hours in the car, my pelvic bones in my bum get really sore and i cannot seem to find a good position. After that i get really stiff and my hips hurt in the night. I have a 7 hour journey to do twice next weekend and really dreading it!!!

Thanks for all your messages about Crufts. My 2 girls (dog) did really well. The puppy behaved perfectly which was the most important and the mum won a second place and lovely rosette in her class :) (I did not handle them but then there was a 9 months old pregnant woman running in the ring with her dog... i am not sure what she was trying to prove or if she was desperate to start labour.... but it was pretty painful to see her bump jolting up and down!)

Thanks!! :) yay! glad you like the nursery!

The tall unit was from ikea of all places!
https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/20116274/#/70116276
£32 for the unit
https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/80166567/
£26 for the 2 drawers
https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/90203890/#/00138432
£14 for each basket

it came to £86 in total! bargain! x

Just finished at ikea and got the same unit :blush: thanks for the tip :thumbup:

Broodybelle let me know how your anti goes, ive mine soon too, have they done much about you being - ?
they havent done anything and they said there gonna take bloods first if there no antigens in my body they wont bother giving me it.. id of thought it was safer to give it me anyway just incase? :shrug:

baby has def gone head down now as im getting lots of pressure down there and all the kicks are high up now.. and i only get little bubble movements at my lower tummy.
i also felt baby have the hiccups this morning :cloud9: it felt like bubbles in my tummy lol

I had to have an anti-d injection at 14 weeks because I had a bleed but they haven't done any other tests. I thought that the only way they wouldn't give it you is if your OH is rhesus negative too- because then baby would be a negative blood type and so it wouldn't cause problems. We don't know hubby's blood type, hence the Anti-d. It was fine the last time I had it (well as fine as injections in your bottom ever are...).

My baby is definitely still moving around- not staying in one position long enough- keep getting the horrible whole tummy roll when he/she decides a change of position is needed. It looks and feels gross.

xx

Lovely pictures TrAyBaby :thumbup:

In the past couple of days I've started to actually SEE baby kicking from the outside :happydance:

Great pics tryababy.
It's great when you start seeing kicks from the outside louise.

Hello!

I'm knackered, we've just got back from a lovely day at the farm. Holly loved it and so did we, but I am shattered!!

The leg cramps have started for me. I woke last night with the worst leg cramp I have ever had. I got them from about this time with Holly too, but this was something else. It went right from my hip, down my thigh, calf, across my shin and over my ankle to my toes. It was horrendous! I woke up and started jumping around and woke Matt up as I couldn't get rid of it, no matter how much I stretched and I started crying! It was cramping for a good 10 mins and was bloody awful. I felt a bit silly crying at 5am with a leg cramp, but I said to Matt it was worse than bloody labour pains, it was horrible! And even though it went, it has hurt all down my leg all day and still hurts now. Urgh, horrible!! Anyone else getting them?

I'm also getting lots of pressure down below at the mo, just baby getting bigger and pressing down I guess. You can tell we are approaching 30 weeks now, as we are starting to feel it!! I've also started being sick again in the evenings. I did this last time too, although slightly later on than this.

My 4d scan is booked for Saturday!! I'm soooo excited! Baby Premier are doing a special offer for £99 for a 4D scan with photos, a DVD, etc so we are going for that.

TrAybaby I love your piccies :) I can't wait to get mine, so excited!

Emzy- glad you had a good day at the farm. And yes I have been getting leg cramps not as bad as yours was but still they hurt. And yes I have been getting pressure down there too.

Not had any leg cramps yet, but have had the feeling that one was going to start a few times and then managed to avoid it. My back is aching like mad today though.

Feeling really down about going into work tomorrow. I work in a team of 3 teachers who teach 3 parallel classes age wise, so we use the same planning etc. One of the teachers was moved into my team last year and has been a nightmare ever since. The only reason she was moved into my team was that the other teacher that worked alongside her refused to work with her anymore! I've tried to be patient and make allowances for her however she has been teaching significantly longer than me, gets paid more than me and doesn't do anywhere near the same amount of work as me and continually lets the team down. She has been off sick for the last two weeks and whilst it has been stressful trying to pick up the pieces of where she left off, it has been bliss not to have to see her. She is back in tomorrow and I've been having panic attacks about the thought of seeing her. Surely this isn't good for me or the baby!? I just know that she will be in a right mess because she won't have a clue what she is doing and I don't have the energy or patience to cope with it. I'm her team leader, so it's my responsibility to deal with all the crap- but I can't face it.
I'm just sat here crying as I don't want to have to face work in the morning. DH not back from Dubai until later- hoping he can talk some sense into me! I have never considered ringing in sick before, when I'm perfectly healthy but this is really getting to me. Stupid pregnancy hormones and even stupider work colleague!!! :(

Broody that sucks. Speak to your head about how anxious and unhappy it's making you! X

The head is more than aware of how bad at her job the other teacher is! I'm not the only one to have complained repeatedly about her either. Just not sure how seriously she would take me going in and saying it's making me stressed. I have cried on her before about the situaition and it made no difference whatsoever. Just makes me so cross that crap teachers are almost impossible to sack!!! I love the school, love my class, love the rest of the staff- just hate this one person that I unfortunately have to spend alot of time working alongside. Definitely making me not want to go back to work after maternity leave. She is my biggest reason for finishing earlier.

Feel ridiculous, as I'm normally such a level-headed, go-with-the-flow type of person. Never let work get to me like this.

I understand to a degree. My mum is a head and I have followed her efforts to sack some idiot staff in the past, lol, she managed it with the last one by finding out she was having an affair with the site agent/cleaner! Who just happened to be the head of governors husband would you believe it!
I think it's bad she's doing nothing. You could always go off on stress related and state her as the reason? X

I understand to a degree. My mum is a head and I have followed her efforts to sack some idiot staff in the past, lol, she managed it with the last one by finding out she was having an affair with the site agent/cleaner! Who just happened to be the head of governors husband would you believe it!
I think it's bad she's doing nothing. You could always go off on stress related and state her as the reason? X

It is so hard to sack bad teachers- any other job and she'd have been long gone!
I have debated going to my docs about it- will see how I feel tomorrow. Just feel for the fact that the other main teacher on the team is on maternity leave and an NQT is covering her leave! It's so much for her to cope with in her first year of teaching. There is a lot that needs to be done before the holidays, like tests etc. I really need to be there to oversee it all and ensure that I leave my class in order. Torn between being selfish and thinking of only me and then thinking of what a mess it would leave behind if I don't do the next three weeks. :cry:

Ahh broody big hugs :hugs: if it is making you so upset then I really think you should take tomorrow off. I know exactly what you mean about leaving things though, I always feel the same if I go off work. My boss is being sooo horrible lately, but I am counting down the days till I leave!
Emzy I have been getting leg cramps every night for about a week now, my calf is in agony! I had them all the time with Grace aswell, it is so bloody painful!
TrAyBaby those are great pics!
Hope everyone is ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"