June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Your Dr sounds AMAZING and im glad they're looking after you and checking things for you. Plus you said you have symptoms and your temps are high, all GREAT signs :-D I'm sure your DH will be much more positive as time goes by, it must be difficult after a loss to get that fear out of your mind. I really think things will be great on Monday and you guys can celebrate properly :)

Your Dr sounds AMAZING and im glad they're looking after you and checking things for you. Plus you said you have symptoms and your temps are high, all GREAT signs :-D I'm sure your DH will be much more positive as time goes by, it must be difficult after a loss to get that fear out of your mind. I really think things will be great on Monday and you guys can celebrate properly :)

Thanks! I hope so!! We had a missed miscarriage last time. We thought I was like 10 weeks along but ended up only being 6 weeks with no heartbeat. Its going to be nice now to get monitored right away so I will be able to know if things are wrong right away without waiting until 10 weeks! I think we are both going to be a little cautiously optimistic until we see a heartbeat...

My doctors are truly amazing, I'm so lucky they are close to me, but even if they weren't I'd commute to them!

Are you seeing an RE?

Hey ladies.. Can I join all ya?? Hope everyone is doin great and congrats to everyone on here!! This is so awesome that we have each other on here. I'm due around june 1st. Had a lil spotting this morning so I'm just takin it easy today. Tryin to stay calm and positive. Goin to the doc on tuesday so hope is all good. Gl ladies! :)

PS- random info: indulged my poas habit this morning by using one of the digi ovulation sticks I have left to see if it would turn positive like people sometimes say happens with pregnant women... I got a smiley face!

Glad you and Hakuna have gotten good results! I might indulge my POAS urges soon - I haven't since Tuesday! That was the day AF was due - got a nice, strong line on my IC. I'm trying to be good about drinking water now, so I feel like I'll be super diluted if I POAS now, although there should still be a nice line...trying to be patient! 11 days until my doctors appointment. Counting down!

I just caved to peer pressure and POAS...the test line is just as dark as the control line. I am definitively still pregnant. I am now going to drop the tests and back away slowly...

Hey ladies.. Can I join all ya?? Hope everyone is doin great and congrats to everyone on here!! This is so awesome that we have each other on here. I'm due around june 1st. Had a lil spotting this morning so I'm just takin it easy today. Tryin to stay calm and positive. Goin to the doc on tuesday so hope is all good. Gl ladies! :)

EJ - I hope everything goes well! Definitely rest up and tell your little bean to hang on tight!

Hey ladies! Had a whole 3 pages to read thru! Lol I've had awfully painful tummy muscles today, can't even get myself of the sofa! Good sign of stretching?
Welcome newbies! I'll update front page with your EDDS tomorrow, and emzywemzy, good idea about the junebugs image link, I shall do that too!
Mothercare was sold out of the sleep bras I wanted. Humph.
Did get a gorgeous pregnancy journal to fill in so I've something to look back on which I'm glad I got, and a Dorling Kindersley pregnancy book. So been reading that!
Been breaking out but on my scalp?! Odd...
Oh, and I've been an emotional b1tch from hell! I'm surprised my OH hasn't left me after the day we have had! Xx

I just caved to peer pressure and POAS...the test line is just as dark as the control line. I am definitively still pregnant. I am now going to drop the tests and back away slowly...

I love it! Drop the tests and back away! :rofl:

I think we have all felt that way at some point (or still do!)

Thanks! I hope so!! We had a missed miscarriage last time. We thought I was like 10 weeks along but ended up only being 6 weeks with no heartbeat. Its going to be nice now to get monitored right away so I will be able to know if things are wrong right away without waiting until 10 weeks! I think we are both going to be a little cautiously optimistic until we see a heartbeat...

My doctors are truly amazing, I'm so lucky they are close to me, but even if they weren't I'd commute to them!

Are you seeing an RE?

My OBGYN sent me to an RE because I had a slight rise in hydroxyprogesterone, they found I had a mild form of NCAH. I went back to my OBGYN and they said that clomid should work for me... and it did! I had mild cramping today but it's died down now, it may have just been gas, that happened last week and scared me. Been quite nauseous today, it's horrible but reassures me. Urgh, I wish I could fastforward to 12 weeks and stop worrying. How are you?

Is made me burst out laughing in the supermarket before!!! Hahahaha!

Are you seeing an RE?

My OBGYN sent me to an RE because I had a slight rise in hydroxyprogesterone, they found I had a mild form of NCAH. I went back to my OBGYN and they said that clomid should work for me... and it did! I had mild cramping today but it's died down now, it may have just been gas, that happened last week and scared me. Been quite nauseous today, it's horrible but reassures me. Urgh, I wish I could fastforward to 12 weeks and stop worrying. How are you?

I know!!! I feel the same way! I can't wait to feel sick all the time, for that exact reason!!

Are you still seeing your RE or has he released you back to your OB?

They diagnosed what I had and sent my results back to my OBGYN recommending clomid. I'm just seeing the OBGYN now, she's really lovely! :)

Ladies, a quick question: has anyone ever heard of miscarriages running in families? My mum had 4 and a stillbirth before me and my 2 siblings, and was never given a reason. Am I just going overboard with the worrying now? I just need some reassurance I suppose.

Personally, I have never heard of them being hereditary. Even most of the things you find online will say the same.

Hey everyone! I'm new here, I'm cautiously excited about my :bfp:

I should be due June 10th! Anyone else due around that time too?

How is everyone feeling??

Me too!! Due June 10!

I'm watching my cousin's 5 month old tonight. Just rocked him to sleep thinking about how this time next year I'll be rocking my baby! Lovely thought.

I was browsing Netflix and decided to watch Raising Hope, partly because I'm in the mood for comedy, partly because there's a baby in it!!! Dear, dear... :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->