June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I am from down south originally, from Dartford in Kent.

The MS has officially arrived. I've thrown up a few times this last hour. I was reaaallly hoping to avoid it this time... but I am also pleased as it's a good sign!!! I hope I don't get it as bad as last time, I couldn't do anything last time!!

I don't like to brag but I've never had it!!!! X

Hey ladies!! Got my :bfp: on Tuesday night at 9pdo so according to my ticker I'm due 10th June!
Had an mc in July so v v nervous about it all going wrong again but have to say already feeling a little nauseous and definitely got the mood swings!!

Welcone to a great thread Disneybelle and congrats on your bfp :hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies! I'm getting ready for an all day training to become a court appointed special advocate for chiren who have been victims of abuse or neglect....almost as exciting as you all going to the beach and visiting people!

Lol! We are off to the beach today!!! 30 degrees in October whoop whoop!!!

XxxxX

We are getting ready for a skype with hubby's parents in 1/2 hour, we are going to tell them the news! Can't wait!! Welcome to the new ladies and congrats on your BFPs! :-D

PS- random info: indulged my poas habit this morning by using one of the digi ovulation sticks I have left to see if it would turn positive like people sometimes say happens with pregnant women... I got a smiley face!

Haha nice!! I've been POAS still too just to make sure :haha:

i POAS'd last night and both lines were really dark.

ive been nervous as this is my first.

Hey everyone! I'm new here, I'm cautiously excited about my :bfp:

I should be due June 10th! Anyone else due around that time too?

How is everyone feeling??

Espacey thats the same day as me!!! Exciting isnt it, although have to say im very nervous

ESPACEY!!!!! So great to see you here! How are you feeling today? :-D

I feel fine, my temps are staying high and my boobs are HUGE. haha

How about you Lilyfire? When are you due Lilyfire?

Disney, THAT'S awesome! It's very exciting! My birthday is June 22, it would be the best gift in the world to have my baby in time for that, and FATHERS day, how awesome. I love it.

I'm due June 3rd! I'm getting less and less nervous as the days go by. I'm counting down to 6 weeks, then 12.... I even have countdowns on my iPhone! Today I feel a bit nauseous, couldn't finish my yogurt. My boobs are still big and sore, but I'm feeling great! Yey! :-D

I am due either June 3rd or June 5th depending if they want to go by LMP or ovulation.

That's great Lilyfire! I love the countdown idea! How is your OH doing with everything?

That's great Lilyfire! I love the countdown idea! How is your OH doing with everything?

He's soooooooo excited! He texts me all day from work! Yesterday he came home with a huge bunch of flowers and a card saying that he's looking forward to the next chapter in our lives and that he thinks I'll make a great mother.... I burst out crying! I STILL cant believe it! Just counting down those days now. Are you still waiting to tell your Mr? I hope you're doing ok? :hugs:

He's soooooooo excited! He texts me all day from work! Yesterday he came home with a huge bunch of flowers and a card saying that he's looking forward to the next chapter in our lives and that he thinks I'll make a great mother.... I burst out crying! I STILL cant believe it! Just counting down those days now. Are you still waiting to tell your Mr? I hope you're doing ok? :hugs:

You're soooo lucky! That's amazing!!! I'm soooooo happy for you guys! I still laugh thinking about the excited faces you were giving each other when your friend was in town! haha

I told him yesterday because I knew I wouldn't be able to hide my sadness if I lost the baby. I didn't want him to be wondering why I didn't tell him in the first place. He's the same as me, nervous etc. He says he hopes it sticks, but if it doesn't we still need to take a break from TTC for a while :cry:.. He can be negative, so I'm trying to just avoid the whole thing with him until I know what's going on. It causes more worry, and right now I'm actually feeling calm. I'll be a nervous wreck come Monday after the blood test waiting for the results!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->