• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

if you can get the chance of a break then go Gemini, but just be careful.

Harri your husband is a wee gem.

enjoy your 4d scans ladies, i watch my dvd all the time xx

Fab pics Harri!!

Our scan was amazing, I absolutely loved it and I am shocked at how much she looks like Holly!

Introducing baby Evie :cloud9:

418172_10151423135795473_743965472_23406944_1647973013_n.jpg

417307_10151423135995473_743965472_23406947_1424995003_n.jpg

418100_10151423136595473_743965472_23406953_1526520640_n.jpg

She's beautiful Emzy! Our little man has the same lips as his Daddy! :cloud9: Which Baby Premier did you go to? We went to Altrincham :) They were lovely. xx

Hey ladies!

OMG Harri and Emzy your pics are sooooooo cute!!! We ended up cancelling our scan so i am v jealous!! your little ones are just beautiful and yes Emzy even I can see that she looks like Holly!!!

I have a questions:

How the hell do you dress a baby? So by that i mean what should i have to dress my little girl in?? I have baby grows for sleeping and I have bought some vests but nothing else!

Should i be buying lots of babygrows? If so will she just wear those or do i need like vests and then say a dress and tights or something??? I really have no idea what i'm supposed to dress her in!! I kinda just thought she'd be in babygrows all the time but i don't suppose she will? Maybe i should get some t-shirts and trousers/dresses or whatever and just put her in a vest underneath?

AGGGGHHHHHH help!!!

Harri we went to Bolton! Where do you live? I didn't realise you were close by!

Abi Holly pretty much lived in babygrows with a vest underneath for the first couple of months. I'd dress her in a nice dress or leggings and nice top set if we were going somewhere special, but she mostly stayed in babygrows. This time I've bought 2 newborn dresses and a couple of rompers as it may be warm in June. I've got all of Hollys outfits for her too in every size.0-3 stuff is mainly leggings, t shirts, vests, cardis and a couple of dresses. From about 6 months I added in things like jeans and skirts x

Awww your 4d scans are amazing. I want one! I'm having 3 more NHS scans though so it seems silly to pay for one, they're so expensive. My next scan is on Wednesday so I'm looking forward to that :)

I live in Nantwich, it's close to Crewe. Where do you live?

Congrats on 30 weeks Abi!!! That's such a milestone, I can't wait to get there! Next thing you know you'll be full term x

Great pics emzy.
Abic- Ollie was also in babygros all the time unless we were going out somewhere then it would be a comfy little outfit. This time will be the same I love seeing babies in babygros rather than proper outfits.
Happy 30 weeks to emzy and Abic.
28weeks today for me.
Happy mothers day to all you Mummies and Mummies to be.

Happy mothers day wonderful Mummies and Mummies to be!

wonderful scan pics Harri & Emzy your bubbas are beautiful.

Happy Mothers Day everyone. My DF has now gone to work so its just me and my bubba now for the rest of the day. We've had fun in the bath today already singing (me) and wriggling (her) together. Now i think we'll spend the afternoon together in the nursery painting a mural on the wall.

Enjoy your day ladies xx

I'm loving the scan pics Harri and Emzy. Harri- you were close to me then yesterday, as we live in Wilmslow. We'll have to have a north-west meet up once the little ones arrive.

We've been in London the last two nights as we went to see Matilda in the West end. It was amazing. It hasn't put us off naming our little one Matilda either if it turns out to be a girl, so that's good. Two nights in a strange bed without my pregnancy pillow haven't done me any good at all though- I couldn't sleep properly and now I'm shattered. Hubby has gone to Liverpool to watch the footy and I've crashed out on the sofa for the last 2 hours. Just woken up! So much for going to the supermarket- oops.

I don't have the energy to do anything today and my back is really aching. I suffer with the lower part of my back and my right hip anyway, so never expected pregnancy to be pain free, but it's the middle of my back which is really bad. Never experienced pain in the middle before- so it's nice to try something new...

Happy Mothering Sunday everyone.

xx

Ouch sounds painful broodybelle! Glad you had a great time in London! Winslow is about 20 mins from me! Not far at all!

I have the worst cold and awful chest! I can hardly breathe and my body is aching all over! I've had 3 heavy nosebleeds today and just feel rotten! I don't think I'll be in work tomorrow :( x

Ouch sounds painful broodybelle! Glad you had a great time in London! Winslow is about 20 mins from me! Not far at all!

I have the worst cold and awful chest! I can hardly breathe and my body is aching all over! I've had 3 heavy nosebleeds today and just feel rotten! I don't think I'll be in work tomorrow :( x

Poor you. Sounds horrid. Be sure to take at least one day off and don't go back until you're fully recovered. You have to look after yourself now and so work really isn't a priority. :hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->