• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hi ladies :flower:

Hope everyone is doing ok, I have not been on here in sooo long, I just dont seem to be able to find the time! However I just HAD to find the time to share this;

I went for my growth scan and glucose test yesterday and during the scan our little boy decided to let us know that everything was ok by giving us a thumbs up!

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 15
HLC that is just tooooo cute!!!

Hey everyone...soz not been on here for ages! I am one of the people who have neglected B&B for FB but more because i've been away for a few days with work and find it a nightmare to come on here on my phone and havent had my laptop with me!

DH did treat me to the new ipad3 on saturdy tho but didn't take it with me as was too scared that i would break it (yes i know it defeats the object of having one!!)

Harri - i really hope you're feeling better soon honey....i can't imagine how rough you must be feeling...a slight cold a couple of weeks ago knocked me for 6 so to have what you've got i just can't imagine. Like the girls say tho take it easy and don't go back to work til you're ready! I took my first day ever off sick last monday and it was so liberating!!!!! I was so poorly with that tummy bug that i couldn't have gone to work or work from home so it had to be done!!

I am working from home today as i have a new washing machine arriving!!! I am sooooooo excited! The washing machine which we had has now given up after 11 years of not too much useage....DH got it when he bought his first flat before I knew him and i don't think he ever used it til I met him and i used it from time to time. His mum does our washing for us so i never really needed a washing machine but now i will be a mum i want to make sure i can wash all of mine and bubs stuff myself! MIL can still do DH work shirts and sweaty gym wear tho....i have no desire to do that shizzle!!

Broody....that is so cute you went to see Matilda!! We are DEFINITELY calling our little girl matilda coz we have been calling her Tilly since the 20 week scan! It's just her name now and we think it suits her already! SO can't wait to see what she looks like!!!

I have booked a viewing of a nursery near us for 10am this morning and i can't wait!! Its not that i'm trying to palm her off already but the waiting lists for nurserys are massive and this particular one has been recommended by a neighbour and i can see the nursery from our bedroom window it's that close by! Really hope I like it coz i would like to be able to just pop over the road to drop her off when i go back to work! Pretty expensive tho but i think all nurseries are unfortunately!

Right....must go and get showered etc as am sat in me sweaty PJs!

Hope everyone is feeling better and less stressed that they have been! Deep breaths and count backwards to 10!

I have my 2nd hypnobirthing class tonight and can't wait for that either! whoooop!

Here is my nearly 27 weeks bump :)
Belly button starting to pop!!! eeekkk!!
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/547575_10150600665390764_633700763_9437292_532115893_n.jpg

Euro - that's a LOVELY bump pic hun :) My belly button has definitely popped now! (my 30 week bump pic attached!)

mom & TTC - welcome to the forum hun & congrats on your boy!

Attachments

• 30 week bump.jpeg
    30 week bump.jpeg
    3.4 KB · Views: 35
Hello!

Some lovely bumps there girls! My belly button hasn't popped. Didn't last time either!

Soo tired tonight, baby is rolling about all over the place making me feel sick!!

x

lovely bumps ladies, :D i couldnt be bothered doing my 28 week one, not much difference in size tbh it is just harder,

has anyone finished there hospital bag yet? i started mine 2 ish weeks ago, and i think ive all of the baby's stuff now but for me so far ive only pj's lol :haha:

I have an awful sickness bug feeling pretty terrible to be honest. i have been looking at yummy mummy bags to cheers myself up and am really considering buying one they look fab. Any 2nd time Mummies got one or 1st time mummies what do you think worth the price??
Redrose- I have just ordered a few things for my hospital bag have got everything sorted for babies bag.
Great bump pics ladies.

Firstbean- sorry you're poorly. That sounds horrid.

I have a Yummy mummy changing bag- was all set to pay my £75 for it and got it to the till at John Lewis and it had been reduced to £45 in the sale, as it was last season's. So it was a pleasant surprise. I would have paid full whack for it though as I love them. My SIL has one and loves it- she has used it everyday for the last 3.5years pretty much and it's still going strong.

x

First bean sorry you're poorly hun xx

I have a yummy mummy bag and I love it, worth every penny of the £75 imo, I've used it to death and don't use a handbag when I'm out with Holly, so wanted a nice one! It's got loads of room and is very hard wearing (and pretty!) One of my best buys, I'm always harping on about it ha ha!

I am still having 'funny' moments, where I feel all dizzy and like I'm going to faint. I saw the doctor yesterday as it's been a week since I started feeling like this, I've finished my antibiotics (for my non existent uti!) and I still keep coming over funny. My blood pressure is fine but he said it could be going up a little then dropping, which is making me feel faint. He also said it could be because I had a run of viruses and my body is just so tired from fighting them all off. He advised lots of fluids and lots of rest, but otherwise it's just 'one of those things'. Hope it passes soon as it's horrible! Yesterday we were all set to go to a netmums meet, which was a picnic at a park about 2 miles away. I'd planned on walking there as it was a nice day. Wednesday night I was up 4 times in the night being violently sick, but felt fine when I woke up. I started coming over all funny again though about an hour before we left and I had to lie down and I still had to make the picnic! I wasn't sure if I could go, but I still went as Holly was really excited (I'd been gearing her up all morning saying we were going to feed the ducks, etc) but got the bus there instead. I felt fine an hour later. It's so weird!

29weeks today. 1 weeks till 30 that is my next big milestone I can't wait.

Yay FB! Not long now til 30 weeks.

Blimey, it's been quiet in here since we have the facebook page! Also since the nice weather! It's so much easier for me to go on the facebook page as I'm not really on the laptop much in the day and facebook is so much easier on my phone x

Hi ladies!

I haven't been on this thread in forever, it seems. And the traffic has definitely slowed down. Ah, reading about diaper bags reminds me that I won't be carrying around a purse again in a couple of months. It's kinda funny because my kids are all more than three years apart, so I have just enough time to really give up a diaper bag and start getting used to a purse again when it's time to go back to the diaper bag. :)

It really is quiet on here. I can't wait to start using my changing bag. In fact, I just can't wait to have baby here and to be pushing my pram around. Went out for a stroll in the sunshine today with my friend and her 3.5 month old- just want it to be my turn now.

Just thought that I'd let people know that baby Leo (my cousin's little boy who was delivered at 27 weeks) is now 3lb6ozs which is really good. He is still in high dependency but just has a little oxygen tube in his nose now, so they can properly see his face which is lovely. She would be 33 weeks now if she were still pregnant, so he still has a way to go, but is doing well.

x

So glad Leo is thriving! I'm kind of ready for the baby to be here, but also kind of enjoying the pregnancy belly...I'm sure in a few weeks when I'm huge it won't be so fun, but for now I'm still loving the kicks! Little Bird - how are you doing with your twins??

Broody that's fab news!! Glad he's thriving :)

I'm looking forward to baby arriving too, although I still kind of don't believe it's happening all over again! It doesn't seem like 5 mins since I was this pregnant with Holly... well I guess it wasn't all that long ago really! lol It goes so so fast. Now she's a little girl and certainly not a baby any more! Wont' be long til Evie is the same, frightening thought!!

That's great news Broody!
I can't wait for baby to be here either, feel like it's ages away still!x

aw I feel bad for our thread!

My bump has defo dropped. I thought it had and I thought noooo, too early for that yet. But then DH said he thought it had dropped and then yesterday I saw a friend for the first time in a week and she said it had dropped too! I didn't drop til a week before I had Holly, but I know it can be different with second babies. The friend I saw yesterday said she dropped ages before she went into labour, probably about 6 weeks, so that'll do me! I thought I was feeling a lot of pressure downstairs x

been feeling lots of pressure down there too emzy!

does anyone have to eat sitting back now? if it sit up right or forward my stomach feels full if that makes sense.. like i cant eat another bite and i might only just started it :dohh: i now have to sit on the couch and lean back and plate on my belly :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->