• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hope you have all had a lovely mothers day!
I have been in a foul mood all weekend, was sooo stressed yesterday, in lots of pain from SPD and was just fed up running around everywhere and today I have just been a crying wreck :( One good thing was that we bought a mamas and papas starlite swing second hand for £40 and it literally looks brand new, I am sooo pleased with it! It is this one:
https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-starlite-swing-once-upon-a-time/470516000/type-i/
I have my consultant appointment tomorrow, not sure what to expect really, I have the same one as last time and he is lovely but I went mad at him last time because I had a C section booked in because of my broken ribs and he changed his mind a week before! So I wasn't prepared at all! I think I am going to write a list of things to ask him so I don't forget anything x

Aw hope all the poorly, in pain and stressed ladies are ok. Be sure to relax and look after yourselves Xx

Babyd that's the swing I want to get! Been looking out for an eBay bargain too. Good luck for your appointment.

If anyone would like to watch it, we've uploaded the 4d scan video to you tube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qojDaUl6FJo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

30 weeks :)

417314_10151426108020473_743965472_23421948_1093177785_n.jpg

I still haven't gained any weight? :shrug: I saw my consultant yesterday and no change, I'm still 4lb lighter than my pre-pregnancy weight. The doctor doesn't seem concerned but I'm a bit baffled by it, especially since my fundal height is measuring one week ahead. I have my first growth scan next week so we'll see what happens there.

25 weeks! :happydance: Oooh an eggplant!

I didn't gain any weight until about 21 weeks, but then I started packing on the lbs....or baby did!

awww Broody those swaddling things are tooo cute! very similar to the one i bought but like you said they will work out cheaper actually buying those ones.

This acid reflux is really starting to frustrate me now coz it's stopping me from eating and i am starvin but there's nothing i fancy coz the thought of eating just doesn't appeal??? Have had porridge this morning as can't really think what else to have and i have a dry bread roll to eat for lunch. YUM.

Anything else i could eat please?????????

At least it's stopping me from pigging out tho i guess!

I take Zantac once a day and then tums as needed up to the daily allowance. Doesn't stop it, but helps! Milk also helps, and avoiding citrus, including tomatoes. Also, try to eat way before bed...any bending or laying down makes it worse. Of course, as I say that my esophagus is burning, so sometimes there's just not a lot to do! Hope it gets better!

I feel sorry for our thread now, as we spend so much time chatting elsewhere it has been neglected! :o(

I know our poor thread! it's just so much easier for me to chat on facebook on my phone. I'll defo make more of an effort to come on here though xx

lol it easier chatting on fb than here, i find it so slow! lol

ive my GTT on monday... i dunno how ill be able to fast til 11.30 ish.. gonna be a long morning

I was thinking the same earlier!!
Oh god redrose - couldn't they do it earlier than 11.30? I would pass out!x

It has been quiet on here. I had my 28week appt today all is good. Had my bloods took by a student and it took her five times to get it good job I aren't scared of needles. I am measuring 31 so 3 weeks ahead I was always 2 weeks ahead with Ollie and had him 2 and a half weeks early. Also I have only put half a stone on which I am very surprised about I had put more than double than that on at this point with Ollie

I was thinking the same earlier!!
Oh god redrose - couldn't they do it earlier than 11.30? I would pass out!x

my appt starts at 9.30 but i must drink the lucazade (sp?) then wait 2 hours then more bloods so it'll be like 12 before i can eat more than likely cuz even tho my appt is at 9.30 they are never ontime! :dohh:

luckily over the road is a tesco express so i shall go there right after lol!

glad all went ok fb :flower: u prob will have this baby early too so how exciting :happydance:

That's good news firstbean!! :happydance:
Sounds rough Redrose :( I'd be heading for the biggest bar of chocolate on sale haha!

I've got terrible flu! I've been in bed for 3 days now and I am struggling to eat without wanting to throw up! I've also ruined 2 sets of bedding - had 10 heavy nosebleeds in 3 days! Never felt so ill :cry: xx

Redrose- that sounds awful i would struggle with that I have to eat all the time :haha:
Harri- sorry you have the flu. Hope you get better soon.

Oh harri that sounds awful, hope you feel better soon!!
Glad your appointment went well firstbean, I am measuring 2 weeks ahead so hoping that means he will come 2 weeks early - I doubt it though!!x

Harri- poor you. Sounds really nasty. Make sure you don't even consider going back to work until you are 100% recovered, as it takes a long time to get over a virus this nasty even when you're not pregnant. Look after yourself and baby. xxx

:hugs: harri feel better soon sweetie, sounds dreadful x

Redrose I had mine a fortnight ago, very boring! x

Hugs to those that need them :hugs:

I'm soo excited I have the day off today as my nursery furniture is coming:cloud9: and even better my pram is also coming, had a phone call late yesterday to see if it would be ok to have it delivered:happydance:

So hopefully we can finish decorating the nursery this weekend yay.

My oh thinks it's weird I'm getting excited about furniture lol.

On the subject of weird, I think my oh is going to be a helicopter parent lol. I bought some curtain tie backs for the babies room yesterday nothing fancy just those metal ones that you slide the curtain into (if that makes sense lol) anyway he told me we couldn't have them as the baby might run into them and hurt their head or take their eye out :haha: don't think he liked me laughing at him:haha: although this is the same guy that thought babies were potty trained by 6 months:dohh:

Redrose I had my glucose test yesterday and apart from a very numb bum and severe boredom it was fine I must be strange cos I actually quite liked the orange drink.

I got there for 8 and left at 10.10 so not too bad (and I may have accidentally made it to mac ds for a bacon mcmuffin ;) )

FB is so much easier! I agree. I've been up since 4:30 (it's now 6) thinking about work I need to do and the stuff I need to do for my volunteer gigs and how as much as I'm terrified of labor I can't wait for the baby to come so I can stress about more important things! I hate not being able to sleep. I'm still just feeling cranky for no real reason, which sucks too. The good news is that when I'm not having a good rant on here I'm typically doing OK :) I realized I come on here to winge a bit, but don't share when everything is going well - must seem like I'm quite the whiner! Overall the baby is good and life isn't so bad - just busier than I would like. I think I'm going to try to go back to sleep for a few hours before I have to go back to work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->