June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Yeh I have to sit right back to eat!! and anything really, i've got a head poking right up the top so can't sit forward which is making it difficult at work x

Yes I have to sit back all the time, can't sit forward any more! Have a big bum in my ribs and it's painful to lean forward. Babyd I remember last time really struggling at work as I had to sit forward to use the computer!

My bump has defo dropped. I thought it had and I thought noooo, too early for that yet. But then DH said he thought it had dropped and then yesterday I saw a friend for the first time in a week and she said it had dropped too! I didn't drop til a week before I had Holly, but I know it can be different with second babies. The friend I saw yesterday said she dropped ages before she went into labour, probably about 6 weeks, so that'll do me! I thought I was feeling a lot of pressure downstairs x

I think mine has dropped as well. I have to build up the nerve to stand up when I've been sitting for awhile because I'm pretty sure Twin A is head down and it's quite painful to get up and walk.

been feeling lots of pressure down there too emzy!

does anyone have to eat sitting back now? if it sit up right or forward my stomach feels full if that makes sense.. like i cant eat another bite and i might only just started it :dohh: i now have to sit on the couch and lean back and plate on my belly :haha:

Yes, sitting back is the only way to go! This week, I've been feeling like I can hardly breathe, everything just seems so squished. I found out that my scheduled c-section is 6/11, and I can't imagine this pregnancy going that far.

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I have not been much on! We are done now with the baby's furniture, just have to sort of accessorise it all now ;)
Here are a couple of pictures:
306036_10150606470465764_633700763_9459049_17735993_n.jpg

543565_10150606470270764_633700763_9459047_2011114611_n.jpg

i have gone huge in the last couple of weeks.... i find it difficult to sit upright, and i am getting really tired at work. I think i got my first braxton hicks last night, it was really scary but it passed after about an hour... i felt really sore around my lower back afterwards...
I just cannot imagine how i will cope with 3 months of growing even more!!!
398874_10150609591595764_633700763_9470498_1480895328_n.jpg

Wow gorgeous baby room Euronova, I LOVE it!! :) xxx

I have a friend who is an illustrator and she is going to hand paint a few animals (a giraffe behind the door) a monkey hanging from a shelf and a couple of birds flying together.
We have a few colourful shelves and mood lamps to put up then we are pretty much done :)

The cot/changing table evolves into a proper kid bed and chest of drawers :)

Beautiful nursery and bump pics, Euronova! I just posted a couple of pics on my journal, in case anyone is curious as to how huge I am. I have to say, I wish my bump was as cute and trim as yours!

I saw your pics, you look incredible considering you have 2 in there!!!! I cannot imagine how you feel though, I can't get used to the belly being in the way and still bump it into things, people etc...
Also often try to fit into places where I clearly cannot fit anymore!

lol euro i do the same.. i always see a gap somewhere and think yeah thats fine and walk normally and usually realise (too late :lol: ) that i dont fit haha

im tormenting my self looking at the yummy mummy changing bags at the mo.. sigh!
little bird im finding it hard with just one, you must be one strong lady to carry two bubbas :flower:

Thanks, ladies. It is getting harder. I thought my back would hurt really bad, but it's more my belly and hips that are suffering. I just went to Target to pick up some stuff and it really takes a lot to run even quick errands. It's just amazing that our bodies can handle all this change, I love being part of this process! I'll have an ultrasound on Friday, so I'll have a better idea then about their weights.

Hello ladies,

Just found this group!

I am due with my second daughter on June 4th. We were team yellow until a few weeks ago when we accidentally found out the gender in some test results. We are over the moon to be having another little girl but part of me wishes we were still team yellow.

We have had a bit of a rough ride this pregnancy as the baby has some health problems and will need to have surgery the day after she is born. I live in Switzerland and thankfully the care here is fantastic and feel like we are really well taken care of but all our family lives far away so it can be a bit lonely.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Em

My Fb still wont let me on the FB page even thoug i had used it, says group doesnt exist :cry:

Welcome emskins. Sorry to hear you have had some complications.

Hello ladies,

Just found this group!

I am due with my second daughter on June 4th. We were team yellow until a few weeks ago when we accidentally found out the gender in some test results. We are over the moon to be having another little girl but part of me wishes we were still team yellow.

We have had a bit of a rough ride this pregnancy as the baby has some health problems and will need to have surgery the day after she is born. I live in Switzerland and thankfully the care here is fantastic and feel like we are really well taken care of but all our family lives far away so it can be a bit lonely.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Em

Welcome, Emskins!

Congratulations on your second little girl! We considered doing team yellow when I was pregnant with DS2 but we caved in during the ultrasound. We were never good with surprises. :)

I'm sorry to hear about the complications. A friend of mine from church had her daughter last summer and they knew before birth that she had some heart problems, so they were prepared with a surgical plan and she had a c-section to make the delivery easier on her baby. The baby's had I think three surgeries so far, is coming up on her first birthday, and she's doing great. I'm not sure what issues you're dealing with, but I hope your little one is a fighter and comes through surgery like a superstar! I think they're done with surgeries for a few years, but there will be another one in the future. My friend was saying it's kinda weird after all the months of praying and worrying and recovering from surgery -- now that they are on the other side of it, they're settling into a normal baby routine and it's really great to be there. So, my hope is that you and your family can get to that point as quickly as possible! :hugs:

Gorgeous nursery Euro!
And LB your bump looks fab!
Welcome to the thread Emskins, sorry to hear you have had some complications xx

Hi emzy forgot to send fb message but asked to join fb group, I'm faye harper xx

Thanks hun, just added you and a couple of others. There is still one more person to add and I'm not sure who they are. I have sent them a message to ask them their username but they've not replied yet. So if you're waiting to be approved, just send me a quick message to let me know :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->