June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Morning everyone how are you today?

I decided today is the day to be brave and take / post a bump pic 8-[

Hope this works... https://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu204/ali_m_photo/2012-03-300759201-1.jpg

I am 31+1 today and feel enormous, but I think my bump doesn't look so huge to others because I am sporting 40E boobs these days?? :holly: :haha:

What do you think ladies? Do I look big or small to you?

You look fab cliqmo x
Just had my scan and quite shocked baby measuring 34 weeks estimated 4lb in weight. It's so gutting to know I have tried my hardest with baby and sugars and may probably have baby sooner rather than I thought . Don't think work will be to happy but nothing can be done. Usual consultant not here so not sure what will be Said now. A bit scared to be honest. Baby has a lot of fluid which explains the movements x x

Aw, cliqmo -- your bump looks perfect! I would guess you to be on the small side, but nothing to worry about. People definitely carry differently. If you saw my bump pics on my journal, my last appt. with the OBGYN, he said I was measuring at around 31 weeks (that was around 26.5 weeks) and the pics were taken around 27.5 weeks, so I was a little smaller at the appt. but not that much smaller. So, if that's what a 31 week bump is supposed to be, then you look like you'd measure on the small side. At the same time, I feel like I look like I'm almost full term -- comparing it to my pregnancies with my older boys. Plus, I'd guess you're taller than me (I'm 4'11") so your measurement could still be 31 weeks but it looks different on you because you have more space to carry a baby. How tall are you?

Cliqmo you look fantastic!! What a figure you have. Lovely bump, lovely and round! x

No haven't said yet suppose they will see he fast baby is growing next week x x

Aw, cliqmo -- your bump looks perfect! I would guess you to be on the small side, but nothing to worry about. People definitely carry differently. If you saw my bump pics on my journal, my last appt. with the OBGYN, he said I was measuring at around 31 weeks (that was around 26.5 weeks) and the pics were taken around 27.5 weeks, so I was a little smaller at the appt. but not that much smaller. So, if that's what a 31 week bump is supposed to be, then you look like you'd measure on the small side. At the same time, I feel like I look like I'm almost full term -- comparing it to my pregnancies with my older boys. Plus, I'd guess you're taller than me (I'm 4'11") so your measurement could still be 31 weeks but it looks different on you because you have more space to carry a baby. How tall are you?

Thanks for the info LB, I will have a look through your piccies now :thumbup:

...eta... WOWEEEEE look at your bump!! You look amazing :thumbup:

I am 5'8" :winkwink:

I would say that's on the taller side. One of my buddies here on BnB is about that tall, and her bump looked so small throughout her pregnancy, but she delivered a perfect, healthy baby boy a couple of months ago. So you are probably going to carry more like she did -- hopefully that means you'll be more comfortable, too! I'm already starting to have some trouble getting enough air into my lungs, since everything is so squished.

Ladies I'm so scared. Currently sat in swindon hospital terrified. I thought I had had a little accident around 6 last night and peed my pants, but when I went to the loo it was bright Ted blood and loads of it. THey hooked me up to a monitor at 7 and listened to baby for an hour. IT seemed active and heart beat was ok but they have me a steroid shot and are gonna give me another one in the morning. Not getting scanned until Monday but I'm so scared, I'm here all on my own never thought I'd wish to be on a busy ward but I just want people around :(. HAs anyone else ever had this happen with another pregnancy, could it be my low lying placenta?

SOunded yesterday like they are planning to keep me in till at least Monday:(

Hope you guys are all ok x

Razra honey I'm thinking of you there and wishing you and your baby well.....it's a great sign that the hub is strong etc so please try not to worry....you are in THE best place and will get all the support and care that you need. Im not sure what it could be as I'm not an expert but try to distract your mind (get some trashy magazines or something) to keep your mind occupied or else you will send yourself mad!
Sending lots of hugs and pls update us as you know more xxxxx

Hi Razra I hope you are okay honey :hugs:

I don't know much about it I'm afraid, but I have been advised that risk of bleeding is higher with a low lying placenta. I had a quick look online (dangerous I know :shy: ) but it seems although bleeding is common, it doesn't necessarily mean complications or the early arrival of your LO

Hope all is okay razra. There is chance of bleeding with a low lying placenta and I have has it twice once at 16 weeks and then at 25 weeks and all has been fine fingers crossed. You are in the best place for you and bubba. Will be thinking of you.

Thanks peep :) looks like bleeding had stopped for now although they ate keeping me in until Monday when I'll get a scan. Bit of a panic earlier when They couldn't find heart beat but strapped me upto a monitor and bub was kicking away behind the placenta so its still looking good. Just hope we can cook for a bit longer Xx

Ps for those of you using swindon hospital baby n bump won't load through their internet Grr lol phones aren't allowed so I feel like a naughty kid lol

Hi all! Is this the official June thread?

Think I posted in the wrong one earlier!

Hope I can join! Nice to meet you all :)

hey there boo, yes this is the thread for all the lovely june ladies, but we also have a few late may ladies. welcome along and hope everything is going well.

hey there girlies, sorry i havent been on here in ages. been so busy and tired lately ive only just managed to get on the fb page. cannot wait to finish work so can properly relax and then will have loads of time to catc up etc.
hope you are all doing well.
made a few more baby purchases today of the monitor and mattress for the moses basket. also finally got enough clothes for the first few days until we know what size will fit their predicted long legs :)

Glad the bleeding had stopped razra. Hope all goes well at the scan tomorrow.
Welcome boo.
30 weeks today for me will post a bump pic later on today as don't think I have put one up for a couple of weeks.

Razra, glad the bleeding has stopped! My BFF had low placenta for her second son and had to be on bed rest during the last part of her pregnancy because of bleeding. Just take it easy. Good luck!

Welcome, boo44!

OMG girls I need some help.....sorry to sound dramatic but for abotu 3 days now I have had the worst 'fuzzy' head with this AWFUL disconnected feeling.....the only way i can describe it is that i just don't feel like i'm actually here in the room....(weird i know).....anyway i just went to the loo and looked in the mirror and it's like i am just a picture in the mirror....like i don't recognise myself and it was like i was looking at a stranger in the mirror :-(
I keep forgetting that i'm pregnant and when i feel my baby move it is lovely but it feels like its in someone elses tummy...its like all of a sudden i jsut can't connect with myself or other people.....I hate it and is making me feel really strange!

Whats happening to me? Is it coz i am tired? hormonal? i just don't know what to do with myself...

I felt REALLY like this last year and i ended up becoming really miserable and then i ended up on anti-depressants...I don't feel depressed in the slightest....in fact i feel the total opposite of being depressed BUT this awful disconnected feeling makes me really down though :-(

Has anyone ever felt like this? Why do i not recognise myself in the mirror????? this is awwwwful :-(

HELP ME PLEASE????????????????/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->