June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Razra- so sorry you have to stay in hospital. I have my scan next week to check placenta has moved from covering my cervix- I think it must have as I have had no more bleeding. You are in the best place- try to think of the positives every time you get down. xxx

I still have 4 weeks till they scan me to check my placenta has moved I have a feeling it has last time I had a bleed was 25 weeks but line wasnt completely covering my cervix. I have got quite a bad back this morning it's feeling a bit achey.

Hey girlies

Someone called Kate has requested to join the June Bugs Facebook page, but they haven't let me know their username on here and it won't let me send them a message or anything to confirm. If it's you, please just pop me a quick PM to let me know so that I can approve you to join the group. I'd like to confirm everyone is a BnB member before adding them to the group, so we don't get any randomers reading our very TMI posts!!

x

Hey girls,

Thought I would pop in and say hello again after reading a couple of pages about how you are all doing :thumbup:

Apart from the terrible heartburn I am doing well. No energy but apparently my iron levels are fine this time, which is slightly worrying as I feel dizzy on a constant basis. Have also been getting floaters in my vision. Doctor isn't worried as my BP and iron levels are all good.

Have to go for ECG soon as doctor wants to check that the 'heart murmur' he can hear is a pregnancy related thing. Apparently this can happen? I sure hope so, as I don't feel like being diagnosed with a heart murmur just before I turn 22.

To the girls that are sleeping badly, you are not alone!

I had a bad day yesterday went shopping and got home and was havin really bad back ache rang labour ward and they said to rest and go straight in if it got any worse, all is fine now I have realised that I can't really do much I was to to rest and thought I should be okay now so it's back to resting. I have just looked at my ankle and where the bone is it looks swollen but just the one and just near the bone that sticks out if you know what I mean it's not severe so just gonna keep an eye out as I know some swelling is normal

Anyone else's bub get hiccups the minute they eat anything? This must be one greedy girlie! Lol x

Baby girl does get hiccups but not everytime i eat Ollie did though he had hiccups all the time when I had a drink when I ate and everything.

Hi girls, hope you are all doing well! I'm 30 weeks today :) I really can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone, it seemed to drag with Grace. I need to start getting organised now though, i'm not the most organised person as it is! Going to have a good spring clean today if I can muster up the energy, then it's back to work tomorrow for 18 working days and then i'm off :happydance: x

hi girls hope your all ok. i try and keep up with everything but check my Facebook when I'm on as its easier.
For some reason the inside of my mouth hurts when i eat not sure why but it is really annoying. Looking forward to scan friday and hoping baby isn't growing to quick still. tbh I'm doubtful i will get to 38 weeks so may have to see work about using annual leave i think.
Did too much at work the weekend and my back and stomach was killing when i went to bed . oh well either 6 weekends to work or maybe only 4 all depending on friday xx

Anyone else's bub get hiccups the minute they eat anything? This must be one greedy girlie! Lol x

Yes def here anyway. They are much more notice able as well a lot stronger or baby is. Much bigger ? Not sure lol I seem to have a constant cold now with horrible jaw and tooth ache from my sinus playing up. my scan is 2mor morning at 10.30 I can't wait to see my bubs again :) also going to ask gender again I wonder what they will say. Blood pressure is high again I hope it is down 2mor as they might keep me in again

Hope the scan goes well Redrose and your blood pressure goes back down.
I am suffering from restless legs I get them as soon as i sit down I couldn't get to sleep cos of them last night they are rubbish.

hello everyone!

Gosh it really has gone sooooo quiet on here since we all discovered facebook !

REdrose...what's the flavour then??????? Go on, dyin to know!

FB - I have that same restless legs thing its so annoyying! I'm doing my hypnobirthing tape every night in bed and the whole point is relaxation etc but i end up having to wriggle and kick my legs out all the time as i can't keep them still! soooo annoying!

AFM i'm sat in the office on my tod with not a single person to talk to...am so lonely and i am literally falling asleep here! Am hoping to get off at 4pm and get home! Am really thinking about doing a 30 min powerwalk but it's so windy i'm not sure i will.....slobbing on the sofa with an easter egg sounds so much more appealing!!

Hey ladies, sounds like everyone is doing well. I just wanted to come in and check, I haven't been on BnB much lately because work is making me completely crazy, but I am always thinking of you guys and wondering how everyone is feeling.

I have had lots of kicking and hiccups and the babies seem fine. I have an appt. tomorrow at noon, so we'll see what the doctor says. In the last four weeks, I haven't had nearly as much trouble putting on weight, so I hope I've been doing ok and not overdoing the eating. ;)

Meeeeehhh. I've come to the conclusion theres no such thing as overeating!! I'm in the process of training LO to agree to my wants. "you want an iced donut DON'T you Rosie??" hmmm? Then I wait till she next kicks, mentally delete the time delay and VOILA! baby wanted it, so I had it. ;) x

Just thought I'd come and say hey on here instead of Facebook because it's been AAAAAGES! I wonder if my tickers still even work?!! I'm going to try and come on here as well as the FB page now! Hope everyone's having a nice morning?! X

hello everyone!

Gosh it really has gone sooooo quiet on here since we all discovered facebook !

REdrose...what's the flavour then??????? Go on, dyin to know!

FB - I have that same restless legs thing its so annoyying! I'm doing my hypnobirthing tape every night in bed and the whole point is relaxation etc but i end up having to wriggle and kick my legs out all the time as i can't keep them still! soooo annoying!

AFM i'm sat in the office on my tod with not a single person to talk to...am so lonely and i am literally falling asleep here! Am hoping to get off at 4pm and get home! Am really thinking about doing a 30 min powerwalk but it's so windy i'm not sure i will.....slobbing on the sofa with an easter egg sounds so much more appealing!!

babys legs were crossed lol :haha: but im sure i saw boy parts and she didnt want to say because it wasnt 100% clear

Meeeeehhh. I've come to the conclusion theres no such thing as overeating!! I'm in the process of training LO to agree to my wants. "you want an iced donut DON'T you Rosie??" hmmm? Then I wait till she next kicks, mentally delete the time delay and VOILA! baby wanted it, so I had it. ;) x

Too funny. I love it!

Woohoo 32 weeks today, 8 weeks left can't believe it and as my mam kindly pointed out it could only be 5 weeks left if I go early like I did with Ollie that scared me as I want the nursery done before she arrives we haven't even started I have only picked colours and then there is ollies room to sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->