June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

OFFICIALLY feel like an old lady. Can't sit up, cough, sit down. My stomach muscles and back ache are HORRENDOUS! Normal?! X

Morning ladies,

Laura....I'm sure it's all normal...there's so many weird and wonderful things going on not just physically but emotionally and psychologically too that i think all of what you have mentioned is normal! If you were getting real bad stabbing pains (enough to make you crease over) combined with bleeding i shouldn't worry but the fact that it all sounds muscle related sounds positive! I'm no Dr tho so if you're worried or concerned about any of this stuff go see ur GP.

I am having more phychological issues that physical ones at the moment.

My head feels f**ked and i can't get my head round lots of things. I have totally given up caffeine (used to drink a LOT of coffee) and I have halved my dose of my anti-depressant and i generally just feel awful from a mental state point of view. Not depressed just really just out of sorts. Not good and i hate it.

The only way i can describe it is that i'm constantly in a dream-like state and like i am watching my life pass by from through a window. I feel detached from reality and even if my OH and I have a cuddle or something i can't actually connect with him as if he's not really there. I am so stuck in my own head and can't "see" the world as i am trapped inside. Viewing things feels weird coz there's a slight blur on things again as if i'm looking through a window.
It was like this a few months ago and really got me down so hence i ended up on anti-d's but am now weaning myself off and those feelings and sensations are back.

So sorry girls for ranting but i just needed to get that off my chest. I feel like at times i will go insane! I'm obviously excited and pleased about WHY i have had to wean myself off the meds but at the same time i can't wait to get back on them......

Hope everyone has fun plans for today...gonna be a hot one again today (although looking out the window it's a bit wet at the moment!)

big hugs and kisses to you all and if anyone can relate in ANY way to how i have described above please let me know....

Hey! I'm so glad Lilyfire showed me this thread! I'm very excited to have the support of all you wonderful ladies during this journey!!

So sorry girls for ranting but i just needed to get that off my chest. I feel like at times i will go insane! I'm obviously excited and pleased about WHY i have had to wean myself off the meds but at the same time i can't wait to get back on them......

big hugs and kisses to you all and if anyone can relate in ANY way to how i have described above please let me know....

Hey abic77 - I can relate and have had those exact feelings. It wont feel like much comfort but the mixture of coming of the anti-d's and the rise in pregnancy hormones is bound to make you feel messed up! It will ease but in the meantime maybe it best you revisit the docs? It might be that the withdrawal from the meds is too fast or that there is something more they can do to help. I know it sounds cheesy but maybe something like hypnotherapy could help (even just via CD) - breathing techniques can work wonders, I know they have for me! Make sure you are eating healthy and getting plenty of rest - if you find it hard explaining to your OH how you feel or that when you do, they dont 'get it' it can also help to write stuff down. When we talk we often blabber and I think taking your time and writing your feelings makes even you understand them better. I am sure you will feel a bit better soon and in the meantime, you have all of the lovely ladies on this board to help you! If you need a chat please PM me xxx

To those that have joined after MC there are a few of us on here that have suffered the same (myself just last month along with a few other ladies on here) and we all appreciatte and understand the concerns! Its fantastic that we are all there for each other x

I have been keeping up with your posts ladies and glad to see things are going well. Happy 5 weeks to me today. Had mild nausea every now and then, total exhaustion and cramping bloated feeling in uterus but fx'd things are good! :thumbup:

Hi Ladies! :hi: Not been here in a few days, had lots to do. It's taken a while for me to catch up! Been having AF like cramps for the last couple of days, is this normal? keep checking to make sure the :witch: hasn't arrived! Like many of you I have had MC previously so EVERYTHING is a worry.

Hi Ladies! :hi: Not been here in a few days, had lots to do. It's taken a while for me to catch up! Been having AF like cramps for the last couple of days, is this normal? keep checking to make sure the :witch: hasn't arrived! Like many of you I have had MC previously so EVERYTHING is a worry.

I'm experiencing something very similar to you and around the same point in pregnancy too! I also suffered an mc in July so over paranoid! The ladies on this site have been great and told me that unless its accompanied by bleeding, cramps are completely normal, its lo settling in. Mine sometimes feel like af but mostly like trapped wind and are quite painful at times, I'm trying to see it as a good thing as long as I don't start bleeding and taking courage that noodle is tucking itself in and my body is stretching to cope with that

Hi girls

Sorry I've been awol, what I thought was morning sickness starting yesterday turned out to be gastroenteritis and I've been either in the bathroom or in bed this last day. To make it worse, Holly was sick all over her cot last night too and now DH has it! Not nice.

Abic :hugs: I remember those feelings when I came off anti Ds a few years ago, it's awful. If it doesn't improve within a day or 2, I would be going back to the doctor as it sounds like you might need to step down more gradually. Not only that but you've only just found out you are having a baby and those hormones don't help!

x

I'm experiencing something very similar to you and around the same point in pregnancy too! I also suffered an mc in July so over paranoid! The ladies on this site have been great and told me that unless its accompanied by bleeding, cramps are completely normal, its lo settling in. Mine sometimes feel like af but mostly like trapped wind and are quite painful at times, I'm trying to see it as a good thing as long as I don't start bleeding and taking courage that noodle is tucking itself in and my body is stretching to cope with that

I know it's not a great thing to say but I'm glad someone else is in the same boat! I had no nausea/cramps or anything before my MC so a bit of nausea is always reassuring!

I am very nervous writing on here as I do have cramps however they are normal right?
I have so little faith I havent even done a ticker again. Once I know everything is fine, I will.

Got my BFP yesterday after having a chemical pregnancy last month. I put myself at about 4 weeks 3 days and am trying not to completely stress out.

Hello Ladies ;) I'm Mom of 2 boys (10y& 7y) and now expecting my 3rd. baby -June 3rd. 2012 :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Welcome newbies! Congrats! Looks like everyone's having a struggle of a weekend!! Lol had a pain in what felt like my left ovary earlier, which had me on google for an hour searching "ectopic" lol off to mums in a bit for a BBQ, anyone else making themost of the weather? Xxx

Hi everyone! Mind if I join you? I just got my BFP yesterday :cloud9: and I believe I will be due around June 8th!

Laura, I wish the weather here were nice! It's the coldest it's been since spring and raining for 3 days now! Yuck.

Cramping ladies...totally normal. As you said, no blood, no severe pain, you're good. just sit back and enjoy your stomach growing!

Good morning ladies and welcome to the newbies, this is such a great thread! Well I'm 5 weeks today and I feel really great and positive! It seems to gave finally sunk in, IM PREGNANT! I don't know if it's hormones or what but I can't stop grinning today! I hope everyone is doing well? :D

Hi newbies and congrats!
Laura I have just been chilling out in the garden today, will take the dogs out in a bit once it's cooled down.
Lilyfire I feel the same and have a real contented feeling all the time. Major bloating which I've had since I found out but everyone has that don't they? x

evening everyone, welcome to all of the new ladies!

ive had a fabolous weekend, hubster came home friday with a gorgeous bunch of roses and a card with him writing woop woop in it lol.
been spoiled and was allowed to go clothes shopping yesterday :) since being bloated this week nothing fits comfortably so got a few tunics and dresses in the sales. also went to primark and just got some bigger non wired bras to wear at night, makes a huge difference. walking down the stairs quickly proves painful still though lol.
hope you guys are all doing fine.
just ordered a lovely pregnancy journal off ebay so looking forward to that coming in a few days :)
mine and hubbys 2nd anniversary tomorrow so been out for a lovely dinner and going to watch a film tonight with dessert.
have a fabulous sunday and will be back tomorrow no doubt.x

theres sooo much going on in this thread! ahhh. haha. i dont remember where i left off. im too afraid to write because im afraid ill miss a response? and advice?! haha.

hi everyone! mind if i come in to play? i just got my :bfp: this morning, so i'm due ~june 10!!

congrats on all the :bfp:s! how exciting!! h&h 9 months to you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->