June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Congrats duckytwins!!! This is a very quick thread. Lol I just had a look at the april hatchlings site I was a member of before MC in Aug, and we have nearly caught them up on page numbers!
Duckytwins, did you ever have your HCG betas taken with your twins? Xx

Hi newbies and congrats!
Laura I have just been chilling out in the garden today, will take the dogs out in a bit once it's cooled down.
Lilyfire I feel the same and have a real contented feeling all the time. Major bloating which I've had since I found out but everyone has that don't they? x

I have a massive bloat, im only thin (ish) and already "look" pregnant. :haha:

thanks laura! no, i never had those numbers done. sorry

Oh I have the bloat bump as well! I look about 16 weeks pregnant already and it's allll bloat! Gonna have to get the maternity trousers out sooner rather than later I think. I was in them at 11 weeks last time!

Got more crampy feelings again tonight. Although I know it's nothing to worry about, it's so hard not to! Arrghh I hate first tri, can't be doing with all this knicker checking!!! x

Hi newbies and congrats!
Laura I have just been chilling out in the garden today, will take the dogs out in a bit once it's cooled down.
Lilyfire I feel the same and have a real contented feeling all the time. Major bloating which I've had since I found out but everyone has that don't they? x

Yup, I got a bloat which I put down to the clomid... It's still here. I think I could pass for 3 months pregnant! Also, hubby's eyes popped out of his head while I was getting dressed this morning, in his words: "hahaha, OH MY GOD, your boobs are MASSIVE!" I think I'm going to have to get my hands on one of these sleep bras!

well once again I am m/cing..:cry: i dont want to bring anyone of u girls down on here, just wanted to let u all know..
wish nothing but the best for all of u :hugs:

i will come back a visit and c how everyone is doin!

well once again I am m/cing..:cry: i dont want to bring anyone of u girls down on here, just wanted to let u all know..

oh no! im sooo sorry :(( i will be praying for you. :hugs:

Oh EJ, I am so very very sorry. :cry: I wish you all the luck and babydust in the world for your next cycle:hugs: XxX

I am sorry to hear that EJ :hugs: - keeping my FX'd for you and sending you:hug:!

I'm so sorry hon!

:hugs:

I have the biggest knot in my stomach. Tomorrow will be my second HCG blood drawl. First came back with HCG 13.5, but my progesterone was over 20! I'm so nervous. I hope my numbers went up, but I know even if they do I'll still be all worried! I can't wait to get out of the first 12 weeks!

:hi: Hello everyone!
I got my :bfp: on the 22nd and already feel like I've been pregnant forever! :wacko: Reason is that I'm waiting for my 7 week scan and I'm not the most patient person; I've also had two losses, so you can imagine I'm anxious to see my little one. Only two more weeks of waiting to go! I'm hoping I'll be able to relax and enjoy this a bit more once I see a bubs and a heartbeat.
Anyone else getting an early scan?
My symptoms so far have been pretty minimal: cramps early on, now just a bit of tugging; sensitive boobs but nothing crazy; low on energy and going to bed before 10; emotional highs and lows; super thirsty and, subsequently, peeing like crazy! :loo:
My EDD is June 2nd. I'm so excited!
My husband (common-law) and I have been TTC since March 2010. I'm 32 and he's 34.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

EJ: :hugs: So sorry, hun.

ESpacey: Best of luck with your blood tests tomorrow! :thumbup:

So sorry, EJ! It's so hard. Keep us posted on how you're doing! Big hug!

I need to go get some maternity pants too...definitely not fitting comfortably in my pants! I typically have what I call my "bloatation device" with AF, and it's fully deployed right now! Pretty happy...my symptoms are back in full force today. Got a bear hug from a friend and my BBs hurt SO badly. Nausea. But I'll take it! :)

PS- random info: indulged my poas habit this morning by using one of the digi ovulation sticks I have left to see if it would turn positive like people sometimes say happens with pregnant women... I got a smiley face!

I've never considered myself a POAS addict but since I've gotten pregnant I think I am. I tested at 10dpo and got a negative on an IC hcg. At 12dpo I tried another IC hcg, saw a faint line, then tested (same urine) on a first response gold digital (positive). Next morning, I did an Answer (2 pink lines) test, positive. Because I've been spotting I had done another one. For the hell of it (now I'm just using up sticks to use them!!!) I did another digital when the other one went off the screen after 3 days. In conclusion: After seeing this post I immediately went into the bathroom, I can't hold my pee for any more than an hour atm, and used my clearblue digital ov sticks to see what would happen. Within about a minute I had a smiley face. When I ejected the stick (I know this doesn't mean much at all) I saw the 2 darkest blue lines EVER. At the same time that the ov test was running I did another IC hcg and got darker lines than before. I've heard that the wondfo ones don't get super dark but the line was a lot darker than it was on 9/27. YAY! I'm so anxious about my bloodwork it's unbelievable! I can't wait for the results, but then I go in again and do the waiting game all over again...

:cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9:

Glad to know I am not the only one who can't fit comfortably into their pants! This bloating is crazy but it lets me know all is going well. My 4th HCG blood draw will be tuesday and then friday i will get to see my little blob to check the position of it. Hoping all goes well!

Hi newbies and congrats!

Yup, I got a bloat which I put down to the clomid... It's still here. I think I could pass for 3 months pregnant! Also, hubby's eyes popped out of his head while I was getting dressed this morning, in his words: "hahaha, OH MY GOD, your boobs are MASSIVE!" I think I'm going to have to get my hands on one of these sleep bras!

:rofl:
My boobs are very small to start with so not at that stage yet although getting quite tender. Went round a friends Sat night and she hugged me really tight and I had to ask to be released as it was very painful lol

EJ I am so very sorry hun :hugs:
Welcome to the new ladies since I last posted!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"