June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I'm so sorry EJ :hugs:

Those nonwired bras i got the other day are a godsend, been soo comfy at night now. had the best nights sleep last night that i actually bounced out of bed this morning when normally its very hard for me to get up.

really cant be bothered today, plan to finish work as early as i can though as its our 2nd anniversary today. hubby is making me a nice dinner before he has to go back to camp tomorrow so be nice to spend this evening together.

i've got major bloat going on the last few days too, had to resort to wearing a tunic and leggings to work today as trousers just arent comfy at the moment.

Can I ask a question. I know this is probably ridiculous but I am still using up my ic and poas, stupid I know! The test line is dark, but not as dark as the control line should I be concerned?

Can I ask a question. I know this is probably ridiculous but I am still using up my ic and poas, stupid I know! The test line is dark, but not as dark as the control line should I be concerned?

from mine and my firends experience ic's are quite hard to get really really dark lines on so i wouldnt worry too much, i was doing them last week to use them up and for my poas addiction, and didnt get a line darker than the control on them althoug it was fairly dark, i did on a frer though.

If youre worried, id say do and FRER, ive heard that the ICs dont get very dark too.
Emma1985, any news on bloods yet? xx

Yeah I am going to get one today for sure I hope it will put my mind at rest xx

i might get one today too. lol, just to feed the addiction!
Getting crampy type feelings today and stomach muscles awfully sore, if i cough i feel like something will tear! cant wait until friday to get this scan done, going out of my mind! lol x

ive got crampy feelings now and again but have been advised by all manner of people that it is just normal stretching pains. been quite lucky as not been too bad the last day or so apart from last night before going to sleep i had a few awkward feeling ones, boobs hurt loads though instead.

edit: well spoke too soon, here they come for this morning lol

I have just spent £20 on FRER's and Clearblue digis I hope they show me what I want to see! x

God I hope so! Will let you all know when I get the chance to do them at work x

I am SO happy right now!!!! I have just managed to get to the toilet and do a FRER and a Clearblue Digi, the FRER line is so dark it's possibly darker than the control line and the digi came up in half a min with 3+, I am grinning from ear to ear!! Thanks girls for the advice xxx

I am SO happy right now!!!! I have just managed to get to the toilet and do a FRER and a Clearblue Digi, the FRER line is so dark it's possibly darker than the control line and the digi came up in half a min with 3+, I am grinning from ear to ear!! Thanks girls for the advice xxx

woop! will grab mine when i go out at lunch, getting all excited about it! lol x

It's wierd how it's so reassuring isn't it lol I bought twin packs of both in case I get the urge again lol x

lol, you two are bad influences! im tempted to go get some after work now x

well this is mine!
Sorry for encouraging! just nice as a reminder that we are i suppose, ive not got too much else telling me i am! other than the sore boobs! lol x

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
Ha ha Jellytots ahave we made you buy some now lol We're all as bad as each other. Lovely line Laura, reassuring isn't it! I feel the same not many symptoms apart from slightly tender breasts and tiredness! We will all be struck down with ms soon you watch lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->