June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

im dreading it! last few days ive had like a half hour each morning about 10ish, where i feel a lil queasy, but thats all!
Still worried about these muscle type aches in abdomen, they seem worse on the left side, and come and go?!?! cant wait til scan so i can find out if theres anything wrong!! knackered now, just had noodles and brought me out in a vile hot sweat. now i just want to sleeeeeeeeepppp! lol x

I am SO happy right now!!!! I have just managed to get to the toilet and do a FRER and a Clearblue Digi, the FRER line is so dark it's possibly darker than the control line and the digi came up in half a min with 3+, I am grinning from ear to ear!! Thanks girls for the advice xxx

woop! will grab mine when i go out at lunch, getting all excited about it! lol x

I've been using up my leftover OPKs just to see two nice dark lines! Urgh, damn hormones, I woke up feeling really blue today, which is not like me. I hope I cheer up as the day goes on, meh. Good luck to all those getting bloodwork back today :flower:

i wouldnt worry about the cramps, mine seem localised on the right hand side more than all over sometimes. putting it down to my right boob being bigger and more painful than the left lol.
just had a massive slice of carrot cake and now feel so full and nauseous, was fine at the time. think i may have to wait until after half 1 before i venture and have my soup.
dont feel too tired today but have spread my lunch out throughout the day so think that is helping me. although when i get home tonight i may have to have a nap while hubster cooks tea. although i bet you im speaking too soon and give it half hour i will be counting down to when i can clock off early.
nah i think im going to stay away from testing more, i know im pregnant and its not going to show anything different to what i already got last week, will just ave to be patient and wait for the scan in 6 weeks time.

Jellytots is your scan already booked in?
Good on you for not testing again your right as well lol
My stomach cramps are right in the middle and can make me feel slightly nauseous at times. That's where I usually get my af cramps, do you usually get your cramps where you have them now? xx

mine dont feel like AF cramps, feels like ive pulled muscles doing too many sit ups? then with a dull ache on left ovary, thing is, for a few months in a row i knew i Od from the left as i got ovulation pains, this time, i didnt, was convinced i was out because of it, so now im thinking that i did o from left, but didnt feel O pain as my body wasnt pushing the eggy along my tube, and the pain i now have is ectopic! HELP! IM LOSING THE PLOT! x

Jellytots is your scan already booked in?
Good on you for not testing again your right as well lol
My stomach cramps are right in the middle and can make me feel slightly nauseous at times. That's where I usually get my af cramps, do you usually get your cramps where you have them now? xx

it's not booked yet, but i have a fair idea of when it will be as my friend is a midwife at the same hospital so she had a quick look at the diary for me.
ive been having cramps all over like when i have af so in no fixed place, but do now and again have a few just on the right but im thinking its just me not picking up on any others when im busy etc.

mine dont feel like AF cramps, feels like ive pulled muscles doing too many sit ups? then with a dull ache on left ovary, thing is, for a few months in a row i knew i Od from the left as i got ovulation pains, this time, i didnt, was convinced i was out because of it, so now im thinking that i did o from left, but didnt feel O pain as my body wasnt pushing the eggy along my tube, and the pain i now have is ectopic! HELP! IM LOSING THE PLOT! x

im sure everything is fine, try not to read too much into anything. getting yourself worked up about something like that isnt good for you or baby.
ive been reading some other threads and a feelings like you have done too many sit ups is what everyone else is feeling too, so is completely normal. try to relax and enjoy it all.

morning ladies! does anyone else have bbs that hurt soooo bad you want to take them off? it's pretty much my only major symptom and it's driving me nuts!

i'll be calling my dr's office today to let them know i got my :bfp: yesterday!!

gemini is right, this thread does move quickly. ej, i'm so sorry about your m/c. is this something that's been happening often?

morning ladies! does anyone else have bbs that hurt soooo bad you want to take them off? it's pretty much my only major symptom and it's driving me nuts!

i'll be calling my dr's office today to let them know i got my :bfp: yesterday!!

yep, had it all week, going down stairs quickly blimmin hurts. i recommend getting a sleep bra from mothercare or just some plain non-wired ones from primark or somewhere to sleep in. it helps loads ive found

Congratulations to all June expecting mummys. I've got an EDD of 2nd June currently, may I join your group? X

for those that have been here a while, i am still Laura Power, lol, but changed my username as i stupidly used my real name, which meant people (dont ask why) were googling my name, and even knew i was pg cos of it?!? dont ask, ive no idea! but its still me! lol x

gemini is right, this thread does move quickly. ej, i'm so sorry about your m/c. is this something that's been happening often?

We have had two on the group so far, they have little angels by the names on first page.
Its very sad, the april group i was a member of before i MCd now has about 10, makes me very sad to see!

And YES i want to take mine off! worst bit is at the ned of the day, when you forget, take your bra off, meaning the drop some :haha: and OH MY GOD! it hurts! lol x

Of course you can join.

I definitely have a hard time keeping up with this thread, but I'm hoping to get to know people better eventually :flower:

We have had two on the group so far, they have little angels by the names on first page.
Its very sad, the april group i was a member of before i MCd now has about 10, makes me very sad to see!

And YES i want to take mine off! worst bit is at the ned of the day, when you forget, take your bra off, meaning the drop some :haha: and OH MY GOD! it hurts! lol x

That's terrible. 10?? Just as I was feeling positive, this puts TERROR in my heart again.

I was wondering about the name Gemini LOL!

I'm not testing again. I did about 15 when I first got my BFP... NO MORE!!

We're just about over the sickness bug now and that's making way for good ol' pregnancy nausea here. I made the mistake of eating some Fajita flavoured pringles Blurggghhhh!

Excited but very apprehensive for my scan on Thursday. I really really hope everything is ok. Not feeling much symptom wise, but then it's hard to tell as I've been ill. Feeling sick and tired, but don't know how much of that is the bug still. My boobs aren't really hurting at all this time around, whereas they really did last time. I just keep telling myself that all pregnancies are different and it won't be exactly the same this time around! The only thing I do have is LOADS of creamy CM, which is sometimes yellow ish and globby!

That's terrible. 10?? Just as I was feeling positive, this puts TERROR in my heart again.

I bet there were a lot of members in the thread though hun. You do read about MC a lot on this forum and it's frightening, but a lot of people come to this forum for support because they have had an MC or have had MCs in the past so I think we hear about them a lot more than we usually would. Please try not to worry :hugs: I've just dug out the first trimester thread for my September Stars group. By the end of the first tri, there were 254 members (not all posted regularly!) and there were 11 MCs out of all those people. That's less than 5% of all people. Please don't worry :kiss:

I'm also trying not to worry. But I also think I'll feel slightly relieved when I hit the 12 week mark. Anyone else feel the same?

massively, cant WAIT to get to 12 weeks!
And yes there were ALOT of members! sorry, didnt mean to panic you! we do seem to mention it alot on here, mainly cos we were impatient and didnt want to wait to try again, which makes us more anxious than most i think!
Gemini is my starsign, and will be bubbas, so seemed appropriate¬! x

I cannot wait to get to 12weeks either, feels like it's ages away though!
Just been for lunch with one of my best mates and was saying about the tests I had done etc and she started saying I have to relax as rates are really high for miscarriage with your 1st? That's not true is it, she has put the fear of god into me now for sure just as I was feeling positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->