June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Cricket I forgot we're due on the same day so your 5 weeks tomorrow too yay!!

How insensitive of your friend! And its rubbish as well. I think sometimes people think they are being helpful and protective by saying things like that but they have no idea!

And yes, my non pregnant/non parent friends on fb must be sick of my posting pics of holly by now. O posted scan pics and bump pics all the way through my pregnancy as well!

i had a row with OH on sat as he said he doesnt want me putting an scan or baby pics on fb?!?! which he seems to think i should do just because his Ex who he had a child with doesnt. PPSH. not happy, only reason she doesnt is becuase he always made every decision for her!

Thanks Emzy, the funny thing is I think your right and she thought she was being protective but no they have no idea!
Laura my hubby hates facebook and I reckon he will be the same to be honest, but when have I ever done what he said lol

Oh my goodness! Let's have some positive talk in here!

I took another CB Digital today, as last time I did it didn't move.
However this month's one has moved from 1-2 to 2-3! I am so happy I was shaking with happiness!

My OH is so eager to put scan pictures up on FB. And to be honest, I don't really mind. He probably will ask me like he did last time. As long as he asks first, everything is fine.

HOORAY FOR 2-3!!! well done you! great news!
emma1985, where are you? how were the bloods?!?! xxx

my hubster doesnt mind what i put on facebook, as for other people expressing opinions i have found the older people at work with kids, but live their whole lives through their kids very annoying.
for the last few years they have always been like, oh it will be like this and like that, you wont be able to do this and that. im like come on, you can still run your normal life to a degree, obviously just cant be as last minute and irresponsible as you could in the single days. i plan to not tell them until i really have to as i really cant be doing with their non-helpful advice.

You'll never guess what I've done... just gone and left for work an hour early!! I got to the train station, bought my ticket, got to the platform and thought hang on... I get the train at 525 not 425! I could have sworn it was 5pm when I left!! Matt being home today really threw me. Baby brain or what?!

Jellytot its very annoying. I got absolutely sick of people saying "ooh wait til babys here, then you'll know what tired is/busy is/skint is/stressed is etc". Yes your life changes and yes sometimes these people were right with what they said, but its just unhelpful and they should just leave people to experience things by themselves! It's so annoying. I really try not to do it now I have holly. Sometimes its hard as you might really want to give someone advice, but I only try and do it if It's helpful. I remember when I was in 3rd tri with holly, I said o was tired and someone laughed and said "ha you think you're tired now?! Wait til babys here" I was like "YES actually! Very tired and VERY hormonal so shut up!!!" Lol

im just jealous you do a job where you can leave an hour early without anyone noticing! haha!

Nooo, I don't! I'm on my way to work! I work evenings 6-10pm as I have holly in the day. I usually get the train to work at 525 but I got there for the 425 lol

epic fail there then.... lol you poor thing! xx

Defo epic fail!! It was alright though as I got to sit in a cafe having a brew and an hour to myself which is rare!!

lol, ive been a bit like that, managed to get off and hour and a half early though today.
had finished all my work so though would use my flexi, also i did get in for half 7 this morning when normally 8. i keep waking up early for the loo and cant get back to sleep, so get up and go to work instead. how sad am i lol.

i just proper sneezed and the whole way across my lower tummy hurt like never before. is this normal? ive been getting cramps but nothing this painful, was only for a few seconds after the sneeze and doesnt still hurt.

thats what ive been having! if you are stood up, and lean back slightly can you feel a pulling sensation all the way down to the top of your bits almost? x

yeah it does, weird, must be normal if we both have it then so no need to worry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->