June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I'll be 5+6 at mine on thurs. Had one at 5+4 with holly and all they saw was sac.2 weeks later healthy bub with hb :cloud9:

My bloat, loads of people have guessed I am pregnant as my figure has changed so much already. So we have not been able to keep it a secret as planned but it's lovely to talk about it though.

I'm already super bloated too!

Emzy and Gemini: thanks so much for the reassurance. I'm a worrier and this is my first pregnancy so I'm a little scared. I found this a week or so ago: https://www.pregnancycharts.org/miscarriage.php and I'm counting down the days to six weeks. Can't wait to hit 12 tho, especially as it's the week of my 29th birthday! :D
Deep breaths, and back to positivity now! :D

That's well scary my chances are 60% :cry:

Try not to worry about figures, just take each day as it comes xx

Wow! This thread sure moves fast!
Phew. Glad to see I'm not the only one still POAS - I just did another one this afternoon! :dohh: I think next time I'm temped to get a (f%*king expensive) HPT, I'll just buy myself a delicious treat instead, or put the $ in my child's college fund :haha:.
(p.s. The test gave a nice, dark :bfp: Phew!)

dt1234545: Don't worry about the statistics, hon. And step away from Google! [-X You know it'll only make you worry more. I'm in the same boat as you - I've had two losses - but this time around I'm really working at keeping a PMA (positive mental attitude) instead of a SMA. This WILL happen for both of us!

Emma: Sorry you were laid off. Hopefully you find a new job soon!

Good luck to everyone with an early scan this week! At 6 weeks I think it's possible to see a heartbeat, but you also might only see the fetal pole, in which case you'll be scheduled to go back in at week 7 or 8. At least, that's how it is in Canada. Just wondering - are you guys going private or are you getting the scan done at the hospital?

So, are we going to start a list of thread members on page 1? Like, user name, date of :bfp:, EDD, scan info, etc?
Also, it would be nice to know where everyone's from, what they do and how old they are.
(I'm 32 and from Montreal, Canada and I'm an ESL teacher.:hi:)

EDIT: Oh, I just looked at page 1 and there's already a list. Oops! :blush:

Also, it would be nice to know where everyone's from, what they do and how old they are.
(I'm 32 and from Montreal, Canada and I'm an ESL teacher.:hi:)

As I haven't said yet. I'm the baby of the group!
I'm 21 from Cheshire, England and a full time mum to a 10 month old. :thumbup:
Let's all be as positive as possible! I am have already decided this after my chemical last month, EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE :happydance:

Oh Emma, I'm sorry about your job. Loads of good luck with the jewelry though! :D

A quick question, I'd rather ask you ladies than google. Today ive had a pain on one side (the left) I suppose the best way to describe it would be niggling pain. Not bad or anything. And now, being the worry head that I am, I'm jumping to the notion it could be ectopic. Please please will someone let me know if this is normal in pregnancy? No bleeding or anything and my symptoms of sore boobs and slight nausea are still there. Thanks so much ladies :D

I got my second blood results back! Went from 13.5 to 85!!

Lilyfire: I've had an ectopic before, and I can tell you this: you'd KNOW it if you had it. It's not just a niggling, but a pain that makes you double over.
I think that it's normal to have more pain on one side than the other, and is indicative of which side you ovulated from/which side the corpus luteum is located on. Also, you're probably just experiencing growing pains as your uterus expands to make room for your cute little baby. :baby:
Please, don't worry!
And STEP AWAY FROM GOOGLE! It is your enemy and cannot be trusted! :muaha:

ESpacey: Yay! :happydance:

Mei: nice to meet you! :hi:

Hakunamatata: I was CRAZY bloated today! I kept trying to suck it in but I still looked about 6 months along. :mamafy:

Haha...after unbuttoning my pants any chance I got today I stopped by the mall and got two pairs of maternity pants...who doesn't love a stretchy waist anyway?!

Anna...if you scroll back through earlier pages, many of us have already introduced...not sure what pages the info is on, and I know this thread is a beast, but do it at your leisure :)

Lilyfire, from what I've heard an ectopic feels like you might die and/or need an appendix that has burst removed. Sounds like normal pains!

Gem...tomorrow we celebrate, and in a week we really celebrate!

Emma, so sorry to hear - I hope your side business can tide you over! Btw, I make jewelry too...had an etsy page until I got too busy to make new stuff (wedding, bought a house, etc). Very fun though! I'd love to see your stuff!

wow, you girls move so fast! lol

it will take me a few days to catch up because i worked today, had ds's voilin lesson then my moms of multiples meeting, then work again tomorrow. but i wanted to stop in and ask... does anyone else have morning sickness at night? it seems every night i feel so vile. mornings are fine, it's the nights i can't handle... thinking about packing it in early just to avoid throwing up tonight. :sick:

I know I'm not out of the woods yet, but my doctor said earlier that we need to hope for a 26 or so.. and I got an 85! I'm THRILLED!

Lilyfire: I've had an ectopic before, and I can tell you this: you'd KNOW it if you had it. It's not just a niggling, but a pain that makes you double over.
I think that it's normal to have more pain on one side than the other, and is indicative of which side you ovulated from/which side the corpus luteum is located on. Also, you're probably just experiencing growing pains as your uterus expands to make room for your cute little baby. :baby:
Please, don't worry!
And STEP AWAY FROM GOOGLE! It is your enemy and cannot be trusted! :muaha:

ESpacey: Yay! :happydance:

Mei: nice to meet you! :hi:

Thanks so much, I feel a little silly for asking now. I'm sorry you went through that :hugs: I did google but for Once it made me feel better- I know it's very early but it sounds EXACTLY like round ligament pain. The type of pain and the placement are exactly what I'm feeling. I hear some women get then very early, perhaps that's me? Anyway, many thanks for your answer, I'm so glad I have this thread :)

wow, you girls move so fast! lol

it will take me a few days to catch up because i worked today, had ds's voilin lesson then my moms of multiples meeting, then work again tomorrow. but i wanted to stop in and ask... does anyone else have morning sickness at night? it seems every night i feel so vile. mornings are fine, it's the nights i can't handle... thinking about packing it in early just to avoid throwing up tonight. :sick:

I've not actually vomitted yet (thankfully!) but I get quite nauseous around 4-6pm. I suppose it's different for everyone! I hope it passes quickly for you :)

I also feel most nauseated from 3-5 pm, and then the last couple nights around 11 pm. No vomiting - just upset stomach and blech feeling. Guessing the rougher stuff will hit in about a week!

Seriously, with this being my first pregnancy and all my very close friends and my family being 3000 miles away back in the UK- it's really comforting to have this thread! You ladies are amazing! It may be the hormones talking but I wish I could buy you all a cake!!!:flower:

Seriously, with this being my first pregnancy and all my very close friends and my family being 3000 miles away back in the UK- it's really comforting to have this thread! You ladies are amazing! It may be the hormones talking but I wish I could buy you all a cake!!!:flower:

I have a feeling NONE of us would turn down some CAKKKEEE!! Yum! :cake:

There's an emoticon for everything :haha:

Lily - you're in NYC? I'm just down the road from you in the DC area! I come up there to visit friends every couple months. Maybe we can meet up some time when we're both bulging:)

On another note, not amused by my usually darling OH's humor...he finds it quite amusing to keep talking about how we shouldn't tell people, rather we should let them wonder why I'm so fat. (not yet...when I get to that stage) I gave him the what-for tonight...hopefully that puts an end to that "hilarity"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->