June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Emzy and Gemini: thanks so much for the reassurance. I'm a worrier and this is my first pregnancy so I'm a little scared. I found this a week or so ago: https://www.pregnancycharts.org/miscarriage.php and I'm counting down the days to six weeks. Can't wait to hit 12 tho, especially as it's the week of my 29th birthday! :D
Deep breaths, and back to positivity now! :D

Im about 5+3 today. Not long to get to 6 weeks!

I had blood and flu jab today, find out tomorrow if my bloods are still going up, started feeling sick last night and boobs hurting again.

Hopefully I will get a scan this week, might help me stop worrying!

HOORAY FOR 2-3!!! well done you! great news!
emma1985, where are you? how were the bloods?!?! xxx

Hello

Nightmare, got made redundant today :( and been busy this weekend.
Boobs and sickness hit again (although not been sick yet)
I had blood this am and will get the results tomorrow.

how are you?

I have just been made redundant! :(

oh no, thats awful. have you got a backup plan of what to do next?
massive hugs chick :hugs:

See if I can get a temorary job, I make jewellry so going to buy loads of things from the wholesalers and sell jewellery supplies online. x

Thanks x

fx you manage to find one quickly. at least you do have something else as a backup, especially with xmas round the corner, everyone loves handmade jewellery as presents.

Good luck Emma I am sure everything will be just fine!

What a nightmare Emma! Would they've been able to do thar if you had told them you were pregnant already!!! What work were you doing?! X

Sorry to hear that Emma. FX'd you get something else asap x

Emzy and Gemini: thanks so much for the reassurance. I'm a worrier and this is my first pregnancy so I'm a little scared. I found this a week or so ago: https://www.pregnancycharts.org/miscarriage.php and I'm counting down the days to six weeks. Can't wait to hit 12 tho, especially as it's the week of my 29th birthday! :D
Deep breaths, and back to positivity now! :D

That's well scary my chances are 60% :cry:

They did know. The company has gone bust, all lost our jobs. I worked for a small design company at pa to the owner.

What a nightmare Emma! Would they've been able to do thar if you had told them you were pregnant already!!! What work were you doing?! X

I think about it all the time and worry....but dont stress, as we all know how mad that is. Each day I wake up is one day closer to that 12 week mark!

No she's single as well so maybe, you don't like to think of friends being like that though do you? She kept saying "well that's the problem when you find out so early" and I said well when your trying you do find out early??
Maybe I should just let it go

At 4w2 or 3 days, 17dpo my hcg was 81. Waiting on the second one tomorrow

They did know. The company has gone bust, all lost our jobs. I worked for a small design company at pa to the owner.

Emma, I'm sorry about your job. When read that I thought you may be in for dome money but I guess that's not the case as they've gone bust. It's nice you have another option x x

Laura, you need to change your name on the front page!!!!

Those with losses, there are no words x x x

My bloat, loads of people have guessed I am pregnant as my figure has changed so much already. So we have not been able to keep it a secret as planned but it's lovely to talk about it though.

All those with scans this week, Soooooo exciting!!! I can't wait to hear how you all get on! X

Haha! Oh yes! Well spotted!! Can't wait, mines Friday morning now, haven't changed ticker! I will be 6+1 from LMP by then, but going on EDD by ovulation, I'll be 5+6, anyone know if I'm likely to see the HB? xx

Tricky depends which date is right!!! Just don't worry if you don't they will book you another appt x x x

Hoping I will be further along as my hcg levels were high! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->