June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

morning sunshine, wow you were very lucky this month. hopefully you wont get too tired today. i was like that at first with not being able to sleep with excitement, cant get enough of it now.

Ha ha well a massive congrats anyway lol. Nice dark lines you got there. So was it a complete surprise? x

We only started trying this past month and had sex once in total so a surprise is probably an understatement! lol. Massive congrats to you too. Is this your first too? ....and when do our ticker appleseeds change to something bigger!!

You were lucky lol!! Yes this is my first and I cannot wait!!! xx

Hope everyone is okay today! (I have no symptoms at all which would be the same as with my son so nothing unusual there)

And I am still hanging in here! Spotting has stopped this morning so am praying the bloods will come back okay next week. I took another preg. test this morning (oopsie) and it still said 2-3 so I am holding out all my hope.

People are getting other June dates now! Congrats girlies and welcome to Junebugs! I am excited to have a June baby, June 19th is my birthday :D

I had heartburn with Ollie its awful isnt it. I am starting to feel a little bit sick which I never did with Ollie.

yep not pleasant, will i have it all the way through if im getting it now?

also just having my mid morning snack of carrot sticks and all i can taste is metal. yukky but i need to eat them

Wow I can't believe how quickly this thread is moving! So much to catch up on again! The only real symptom I have had up until now is cramps but now I have the lot; I have nausea, heartburn, headaches, my BBs feel like they are about to explode and now my fingers have swelled so much that I have had to take my rings off as they are digging in. Has anyone else has swelling this early on?

my feet seem to have a little as was a little bit tight putting my heels on this morning, unless my feet were just hot.

I usually swell a little when hot but it certainly cant be that as its currently blowing a gale through my house while the locksmith fixes my conservatory lock - im freezing!! wish he would hurry up!

I have no symptoms really I guess nothing concrete anyway just a slightly stuffy nose and the odd wave of nausea. Also have lots of abdominal bloating but that's from he fertility treatment. I look 4 months pregnant but it will go down in a week or two.

Wow everyone has loads of symptoms! I don't have any! Not worried about that as I didn't get any symptoms until the last tri with Nathaniel.

Jelly tots: I have heard it is not likely to continue past first trimester, but I don't know for certain as I haven't experienced it. (Heartburn)

This threads really quiet today lol

Can I ask everyone a question sorry if it's tmi but....you know we said about checking our knickers every time we go to loo. Has everyone else always got fresh clear discharge? Sorry but really wanted to know if it's the norm and know we can all talk about anything on here lol x

Yes gemgem and loads of it! Mines actually yellow tinged. And don't worry, nothing is tmi on here lol
I've got heartburn already too, had it bad last time. It's meant to mean you're having a hairy baby and it was true for me, hollys had loads of hair! Had hb all the way through last time and it got worse, I lived on gavisgon! You can get it on prescroption from Dr or mw by the way so its free!

Still getting waves of nausea esp from smells and was sick before bed last night. And my feet are also swollen already. I seem to be getting symptoms I had later on last time earlier this time! I'm also moody and cranky!!

Thanks Emzy!
I am sooooo blaoted I look about 6months pregnant lol Will it go back down soon as I know it is just bloat!!!
Yes Laura how are you doing today? xx

Sorry Emzy the bloat question was supposed to have a question mark after it! x

yep loads of clearish cm, keep thinking its something else so kept going to check it, i know its not now and just to live with it lol.

oh no i hope i dont have it all the way through, plus if i have a hairy baby that means it wont be blonde haired and blue eyed like me but dark hair and hazel eyes like hubster :(
as all of the ones i have ever heard of are dark.

This threads really quiet today lol

Can I ask everyone a question sorry if it's tmi but....you know we said about checking our knickers every time we go to loo. Has everyone else always got fresh clear discharge? Sorry but really wanted to know if it's the norm and know we can all talk about anything on here lol x

I started getting that yesterday. Im not getting loads but I am getting some. I am scared every time I "wipe" just incase I see anything thats not supposed to be there! Im also really bloated. If I dont hold my tummy in its huge! Feel like I have no waist and I dont like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->