June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Good glad it's not just me lol
Jelly tots are you excited about becoming a sweet pea tomorrow?! x

This threads really quiet today lol

Can I ask everyone a question sorry if it's tmi but....you know we said about checking our knickers every time we go to loo. Has everyone else always got fresh clear discharge? Sorry but really wanted to know if it's the norm and know we can all talk about anything on here lol x

I've still got slightly 'clumpy' white bits of CM, I hope that's normal too??!
Gemini: I hope you're ok today and your uti clears up :hugs:
Well today I woke up feeling nauseous, it usually kicks in in the late afternoon, urgh. I may have to tell my co-worker as we both work out in the field together. I don't know yet!
How is everyone else today?
I did a FRER today because it was there, looking at me funny and I'm mental! Well, the test line was DARK, but the control was sooooo light. I looked it up and it's apparently because the test line steals all the dye from the control line. I was just wondering if any of you ladies had this happen? (I trust you guys more than google!!!) :flower:
https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m609/mistylux/dbd476a0.jpg

I just googled discharge and apparently it's very normal so we can all relax about that lol
Ooh I have never seen that happen on a frer Lilyfire. The one I did the other day the test line was slightly darker than the control but that was still dark? Will do some research lol x

the contro line will get lighter if the test line uses up all of the dye, normally happens further on in pregnancy due to higher levels of hormones, but with us all normally testing early we dont often come across it.

i love my dh, i love my dh, i love my dh... maybe if i keep saying it over and over... lol

he hasn't cleaned the cat box in a few days and OMG it's making me sooooo nauseous! he decided last night to throw some deodorizer on it and boom, that'll take care of it! what is he thinking??? i can't even walk by the bathroom without needing to throw up!

Yes lots of discharge totally normal so don't worry. Watery, creamy, clear, clumpy, you name it! As long as it doesn't smell bad or isn't green as that means infection.

Last time I bloated at 5 weeks just like this time and it didn't go down, just got gradually replaced with a bump! By 11 weeks I was so bloated was in maternity trousers but didn't have a noticable bump til much later x

the contro line will get lighter if the test line uses up all of the dye, normally happens further on in pregnancy due to higher levels of hormones, but with us all normally testing early we dont often come across it.

Thanks! So it's ok then? Or even a good thing?

Oh so maybe I won't be able to hide it for much longer!!!
Oh no now I'm worrying about why my Frer at just under 5 weeks didn't have a really light line lol What am I like. You will get to know what a worrier I am girls lol

gemgem there is no need to worry about anything at all, apart from making sure you are eating, drinking, sleeping and taking your vitamins!

urghs, ive totally gone off having my soup for lunch now its a bit later, fancying something sweet though. went out to the next down the road at lunch to get a cute little outfit for my friend who im going to see tonight. her little boy archie is only two weeks old. cant wait to have cuddles and break the news to her about me :D

OK sorry for being dumb but whats a frer? I keep seeing that word and have no clue what it is. Also what does beta relate to? :blush:

Thanks Jelly tots! I honestly never realised how everything would be a worry once I got pregnant, all I was focused on was getting pregnant!!
Ahh you lucky thing getting a cuddle with a baby. I have been browsing baby clothes but it's too early to buy anything I think, I don't want to joinx anything. But there little clothes are adorable!! x

Its a first response test sunshine.

well my kidney infection is causing me alot of pain, there is more blood now that yesterday, loads on the internet about them causing MCs. im about to go home, ive booked tomorrow off as holiday, i cant be here, i feel on the verge of tears all the time!
Just want to get this scan on friday, and for them to tell me everything is ok :(

Oh gemini I really don't know what to say. I really wouldn't do anymore googling though. Have you called your midwife to speak to her? xx

Its a first response test sunshine.

well my kidney infection is causing me alot of pain, there is more blood now that yesterday, loads on the internet about them causing MCs. im about to go home, ive booked tomorrow off as holiday, i cant be here, i feel on the verge of tears all the time!
Just want to get this scan on friday, and for them to tell me everything is ok :(

You're getting it treated and taking sone time to recover and take care of yourself, so that's all positive. Plus you didn't wait to seek medical help, so hopefully you caught it early. I have EVERYTHING crossed for you sweetie. :hugs: XxX

i called the early preg unit, they just said the same, any type of infection can increase MC risk, and that they can tell me more friday hopefully..... did another FRER, but although still dark, its not really any darker than a few i did a few days back, which they should be by now surely? i thought it should look like the pic just posted, as we are due same day, but its not quite like that, and my beta levels were huge when they were taken! x

yeah defo speak to your midwife.
they always say there is a risk with all things like that, but im sure everything will be okay. big hugs chick x

thought it should be darker, i had ones that looked like this last week! x

Attachments

• photo89.jpg
    photo89.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 5
Laura I may be wrong but I am sure everyones tests come out slightly differently and the fact yours isn't as dark as someone due the same time as you isn't necessarily something bad.
I had a quick look and there are loads of women that get kidney infections when pregnant and go on to have normal pregnancy and baby is fine. Just maker sure your drinking loads of water xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->