June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Yes. I am a DD and they are very sore. Not so much BIGGER just super sore!

Cricket don't worry yourself :hugs:
Can I ask everyone with sore boobs are you naturally big busted anyway? I am an A cup and my nipples are sore when pushed but nothing major and just wondered?

sorry im being negative, just feel a little hopeless right now...

Pregnancy really is a miracle! CONGRATS and welcome!

Hi girls,

Congrats to all of you lovely ladies also due in June. :thumbup:

I will be joining you girls since I think I got my BFP!!!

Here is a link to my testing thread if you want to take a look at my tests. My latest test is on page 15, but I have a bunch of positive IC's on pg4 and pg 6etc.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...12-new-midstream-test-pg-15-10-04-bfp-15.html

I will be due on June 11, 2012 with my first baby. :happydance:

So a little about my background. My DH had a vasectomy reversal in October 2009, and has a low :spermy: count after as a result. His vasectomy was 14 years old before he got the VR. This month (October) is two years since the reversal!!! DH had a sperm count of 5 million and motility of 36%, so overall pretty low numbers. It is truly a blessing and a miracle that we have managed to do it this month.I pray this is really it and this is a sticky bean!!!!..:winkwink:

It's funny, even after getting positive tests I am still in disbelief and shock, after trying for 2 years, I just didnt even think this was possible and we were getting ready to do infertiliy testing for me once AF came and do another SA for DH to get ready to do IUI...but it looks like we hopefully wont have to!!! I will feel better once AF is for sure late, which will be this coming Friday, and i will be retesting this coming weekend.
It is lovely to meet all of you ladies!!!

because i know my body, and i dont have a good feeling.

Laura we all completely understand how you must be feeling but as long as you take your medicine, rest and drink plenty of water I am sure all will be fine. Like I said loads of women have kidney infections when pregnant and have had healthy babies. :hugs: xxx

Gemini: I had a UTI at the very beginning of my TWW, there was even a little blood. I was put on pregnancy safe antibiotics and everything is fine. The MC risk is apparently much higher before implantation and I did just fine. The Dr even said that if I was pregnant I may get another uti at some point as they are fairly common in pregnancy. I think they just have to say that as ANY infection can be dangerous. I honestly think with rest and plenty of fluids you'll be good :hugs:

I know its hard but try to stay positive as the other ladies have said rest and drink lots of water.

yep just relax, take your antibiotics and drink plenty of water. aim for 2 litres a day to help flush your system out. try to avoid fizzy drinks and too much caffiene and that should help.

thought it should be darker, i had ones that looked like this last week! x

This was with mega strong pee tho. I fell asleep early yesterday and used fmu. It could even be the amount of dye in the tests. I didn't mean to worry anyone, I'd just never heard of a faint control line. I hope you start to feel more positive soon :hugs:

Thanks for the warm welcome girls, But I am sad to say that the :witch: got me today....:cry: I was sure that this was it this month, so I either got fooled by a batch of faulty tests or I had a chemical pregnancy...I just dont know..Well now I am going to move onto testing for the month of October for DH and me for future IUI..wish me luck...

Can I please be removed from the first page of this thread...thanks so much..

H&H 9 months to all of you lovely ladies... :flower:

Hi everyone! Just want to join, but first of all...so sorry wannabepreggo! Hopefully u will be back as a July mommy!!

I am due with #6 beginning of June. June 8(ish) I have a ultrasound booked in 2 weeks, to date my pregnancy!! I am feeling sick already, just woke up this morning feeling fine! Of corse I am not liking it! It seems we complain when we are feeling sick, and feel scared when we are not! Haha

Is anyone feeling sick yet? Or peeing all the time?

Its a first response test sunshine.

well my kidney infection is causing me alot of pain, there is more blood now that yesterday, loads on the internet about them causing MCs. im about to go home, ive booked tomorrow off as holiday, i cant be here, i feel on the verge of tears all the time!
Just want to get this scan on friday, and for them to tell me everything is ok :(

Oh laura, I am not sure about the FRER lines, I think the amount of dye in them varies a little.

Is your bleeding just coming from your pee?

Thanks for the warm welcome girls, But I am sad to say that the :witch: got me today....:cry: I was sure that this was it this month, so I either got fooled by a batch of faulty tests or I had a chemical pregnancy...I just dont know..Well now I am going to move onto testing for the month of October for DH and me for future IUI..wish me luck...

Can I please be removed from the first page of this thread...thanks so much..

H&H 9 months to all of you lovely ladies... :flower:

Good luck to you :hugs:

Lots of :dust:

Sometimes the first response control lines will be faint because you have a lot of HCG in your system. This happened to me with my MMC and I called the company. That's what they told me..

Hi everyone! Just want to join, but first of all...so sorry wannabepreggo! Hopefully u will be back as a July mommy!!

I am due with #6 beginning of June. June 8(ish) I have a ultrasound booked in 2 weeks, to date my pregnancy!! I am feeling sick already, just woke up this morning feeling fine! Of corse I am not liking it! It seems we complain when we are feeling sick, and feel scared when we are not! Haha

Is anyone feeling sick yet? Or peeing all the time?

No6!! WOW! Congratulations xxxxxxxxxxx

Not feeling sick, never do though, but peeing, OH YES!!!!!!!!

FOR ALL THOSE WHO STILL WANT TO TEST

FRER ARE BUY ONE GET ONE FREE IN SUPERDRUG!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->