June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Thanks for the warm welcome girls, But I am sad to say that the :witch: got me today....:cry: I was sure that this was it this month, so I either got fooled by a batch of faulty tests or I had a chemical pregnancy...I just dont know..Well now I am going to move onto testing for the month of October for DH and me for future IUI..wish me luck...

Can I please be removed from the first page of this thread...thanks so much..

H&H 9 months to all of you lovely ladies... :flower:

Oh Im so sorry to hear that wannabeprego. Wish you all the luck in the world and hope you get a BFP soon. Take care. xxx

Hi everyone! Just want to join, but first of all...so sorry wannabepreggo! Hopefully u will be back as a July mommy!!

I am due with #6 beginning of June. June 8(ish) I have a ultrasound booked in 2 weeks, to date my pregnancy!! I am feeling sick already, just woke up this morning feeling fine! Of corse I am not liking it! It seems we complain when we are feeling sick, and feel scared when we are not! Haha

Is anyone feeling sick yet? Or peeing all the time?

Congratulations! #6 - wow!! Im peeing all the time. Every hour!

Wow! This thread moves quick!

Hi everyone! Just want to join, but first of all...so sorry wannabepreggo! Hopefully u will be back as a July mommy!!

I am due with #6 beginning of June. June 8(ish) I have a ultrasound booked in 2 weeks, to date my pregnancy!! I am feeling sick already, just woke up this morning feeling fine! Of corse I am not liking it! It seems we complain when we are feeling sick, and feel scared when we are not! Haha

I am not quite peeing all the time, but definitely not making it through the night anymore. And I JUST started getting waves of nausea... I've got my bucket next to me, just in case, but I haven't had to use it yet! :haha:

Wow! This thread moves quick!

I am not quite peeing all the time, but definitely not making it through the night anymore. And I JUST started getting waves of nausea... I've got my bucket next to me, just in case, but I haven't had to use it yet! :haha:

Oh! And congrats on #6! Wowee that's awesome!

I'm due around June 8th as well - baby #1 for me!

So sorry wannabeprego. Hopefully next month you will get your :bfp:
And wow #6 Congratualtions.
I am weeing loads aswell.

Thanks for the warm welcome girls, But I am sad to say that the :witch: got me today....:cry: I was sure that this was it this month, so I either got fooled by a batch of faulty tests or I had a chemical pregnancy...I just dont know..Well now I am going to move onto testing for the month of October for DH and me for future IUI..wish me luck...

Can I please be removed from the first page of this thread...thanks so much..

H&H 9 months to all of you lovely ladies... :flower:

I'm sorry to hear this, I wish you all the luck in the world for your next attempt. X :hugs:

Wannabe - so sorry, love! I hope you're OK and that October is your month!

DT - Don't encourage people to test!! It makes us crazy! :) But in all seriousness, Laura, you really shouldn't compare yourself and your body/symptoms to anyone else. Every single person's pregnancy is different. It doesn't mean anything that your test line didn't steal the dye from your control line - you are still pregnant! You still have high levels, and you still need to drink 2 litres of water per day to flush out your system! Give yourself a big hug, look in the mirror and tell yourself that you are growing a baby and you need to get over your infection, that doctors love to say things without thinking about how it's going to affect you but they are often wrong about their dire predictions, and take a deep breath. You're growing a baby! It's an emotional, scary time. But you're going to be fine.

Laura hun I had 4 utis when pregnant last time, one of which landed me in hospital, and look what I have to show for it! I rather noisy, happy smiley toddler! Please don't worry. Take your meds, drink plenty, cranberry juice is good and rest. And stop worrying!!

Wannabe - so sorry, love! I hope you're OK and that October is your month!

DT - Don't encourage people to test!! It makes us crazy! :) But in all seriousness, Laura, you really shouldn't compare yourself and your body/symptoms to anyone else. Every single person's pregnancy is different. It doesn't mean anything that your test line didn't steal the dye from your control line - you are still pregnant! You still have high levels, and you still need to drink 2 litres of water per day to flush out your system! Give yourself a big hug, look in the mirror and tell yourself that you are growing a baby and you need to get over your infection, that doctors love to say things without thinking about how it's going to affect you but they are often wrong about their dire predictions, and take a deep breath. You're growing a baby! It's an emotional, scary time. But you're going to be fine.

Everything cricket said! :hugs:

And cricket is right, don't compare tests! If that was a valid way to check on pregnancy progress it would be used in hospital!! But its not. Everyone is different and every pregnancy is different. My test lines this time are much lighter than last time. But that's just because every pregnancy is different x

I find it difficult cause I am scared of pushing to hard!!! LOL!!!!!! But no not really.

When i took pregnacare it really played up with my No2's so I use Sanatageon now.

Are you taking any prenatals?

MORNING SICKNESS TIPS!

I dont suffer but know a lot of you do, I came across something today that said Bananas help to ease it (if you like Bananas?), and also taking prenatal vitamins in the evening rather than the morning.

Not sure if it works but must be worth a shot.

xxx

Hello Ladies!

Congratulations to you all on your bfp's!!
Found out last week that I'm cooking number 1!
Trying to remain sensible and not get too excited (health issue mean I'm at a slightly higher risk of miscarriage), but still :happydance:

Having quite a few symptoms so far; nausea, sore bbs, constipation, loads of twinges and soooo tired!

I look forward to chatting and a H&H 9mths everyone! :thumbup:

Hmm yes I'm taking pregnacare, so maybe its that? I know, you don't wanna push do you, feels waaay too familiar ha ha!!

Agree with taking vits at night, that helped me last time. Also getting up slowly in the morning, having a little biscuit or something before getting up helped too and not allowing myself to get over full or hungry x

welcome newbies! X

Sorry I'm taking over the thread here!!

Congrats Vixx!

Im only taking folic acid. Should I be taking something else as well like Vit D or are those pregnacare packs the best? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->