June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hmm yes I'm taking pregnacare, so maybe its that? I know, you don't wanna push do you, feels waaay too familiar ha ha!!

I think its the pregnacare! I hated it!

Change your prenatals id say! xx

Congrats Vixx!

Im only taking folic acid. Should I be taking something else as well like Vit D or are those pregnacare packs the best? x

Folic acid on its own is fine, its up to you, I dont recommend pregnacare for the reasons stated above! Plays havoc with your Number two's!!!!!!!! I am fine on Sanatogeon xx

Thanks DT. I dont "go" very regularly anyway (TMI) so Ill stay away from Pregnacare! x

Hi ladies,

I'm due 9th June by my calculations. Can I join you all?

H&H 9 months to us all.
xx

Oh and also wanted to say how nice it is to find somewhere positive to spend my time on here, as don't know about anyone else but First Trimester forum scares me senseless!
xx

Oh and also wanted to say how nice it is to find somewhere positive to spend my time on here, as don't know about anyone else but First Trimester forum scares me senseless!
xx

Me too!

My DH keeps bugging me to stay away from it. Thankfully we've found this one :thumbup:

Excited that I shall graduate to apple seed on my ticker tomorrow (by the looks of it!)- seems so much bigger than poppyseed (although the nickname has kind of stuck).

Really happy to meet everyone and share such an exciting time.
x

Hi can you add me please??? I am due 11 June! Thanks!

I think I just messed up.

I got made redundant and my old boss has offered me a few hours to cover lunch shifts in his cafe. I told him I am pregnant as I didnt think it was fair to start a new job without him knowing.

BUT

I forgot that he is abit of a gossip and forgot to tell him to keep it a secret.

I lve in a very very small town and im afraid he will tell people.
I have tried to phone his work and he isnt there tonight and I dont know his mobile number.

What should I do?

I think I just messed up.

I got made redundant and my old boss has offered me a few hours to cover lunch shifts in his cafe. I told him I am pregnant as I didnt think it was fair to start a new job without him knowing.

BUT

I forgot that he is abit of a gossip and forgot to tell him to keep it a secret.

I lve in a very very small town and im afraid he will tell people.
I have tried to phone his work and he isnt there tonight and I dont know his mobile number.

What should I do?

Just got hold of him, he says he wont tell anyone.

I Hope he doesnt say anything :(

Emma - can you e-mail him? Leave a message on his work phone just saying you're sure he knows that your lunch conversation was confidential, but wanted to remind him?

*oops - I see you already talked to him - ignore:)

Welcome to the new people! I'd list you all, but I'm having a hard time keeping track! We do keep it positive on here - some occasional panics or whining allowed, but those moments pass quickly once you realize you're not the only one going through it!

Emma - can you e-mail him? Leave a message on his work phone just saying you're sure he knows that your lunch conversation was confidential, but wanted to remind him?

Got hold of him - he was fine, he always sounds confused on the phone, he isnt english so I hope he understood me and hasnt told anyone already.

Hi to all the new ladies :hi:

I've been taking sanatogen for ages now every evening with dinner and never had any problems either xx

Hi to all the new ladies :hi:

I've been taking sanatogen for ages now every evening with dinner and never had any problems either xx

I've never heard of this sanatogen - must be a UK thing? I've used a couple different prenatals - I'm kind of on to the gummies right now - a serving is two of them, so you can take them spread out if they are bothering your tum. Try eating some prunes if you're having trouble with #2. And drinking LOADS of water!

TMI but I still have brown and pink discharge this evening. I pray it is not another MC. Everything was so easy the first time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->