June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

BTW - I got a flu shot yesterday and am home sick (and sleeping for the most part) from work today. Had a low-grade fever last night, red, puffy eyes, and general achyness. Feeling better today, but not even close to 100% yet! Not sure I want to get flu shots in the future - made me sick last year too.

wow ive missed loads whilst ive been over at my friends cuddling her gorgeous 2 week old little boy.

i am soo sorry to hear your sad news wannabe, fx it sticks for you next cycle.x

as for talks on numbers 2s ive been very constipated and am also taking pregnacare plus an omega 3 every day the last week. had terrible trapped wind the last two days too. think once ive finished this box ill move onto sanatogen. had some quite sharp pains this evening ive been a bit worried about but im certain they are just due to my stomach related things so will be fine. drank well over 2 litres of water and still no movement so will see what a bath will do. had loads of fruit and veg too so is a bit strange its had no effect. scared the life out of me the first time i took it last week. turned my poop a proper bright green, thought something was seriously wrong til i spoke to hubster about it.

TMI but I still have brown and pink discharge this evening. I pray it is not another MC. Everything was so easy the first time...

That sounds ok. But it obviously freaks you out a bit. Sticky vibes honey. XxxX

BTW - I got a flu shot yesterday and am home sick (and sleeping for the most part) from work today. Had a low-grade fever last night, red, puffy eyes, and general achyness. Feeling better today, but not even close to 100% yet! Not sure I want to get flu shots in the future - made me sick last year too.

Oh bugger! They don't offer the normal flu jab to pregnant women in uk just the swine flu jab. However as I am high risk the Dr rang me just tonight and booked me in for a regular flu jab and a pneumonia jab on Saturday. I didn't think I'd feel crap after, but would rather have the jab than be ill and jepordise me and babies health.

wow ive missed loads whilst ive been over at my friends cuddling her gorgeous 2 week old little boy.

i am soo sorry to hear your sad news wannabe, fx it sticks for you next cycle.x

as for talks on numbers 2s ive been very constipated and am also taking pregnacare plus an omega 3 every day the last week. had terrible trapped wind the last two days too. think once ive finished this box ill move onto sanatogen. had some quite sharp pains this evening ive been a bit worried about but im certain they are just due to my stomach related things so will be fine. drank well over 2 litres of water and still no movement so will see what a bath will do. had loads of fruit and veg too so is a bit strange its had no effect. scared the life out of me the first time i took it last week. turned my poop a proper bright green, thought something was seriously wrong til i spoke to hubster about it.

Am sure it's a good supplement but I don't see the need for all that suffering!! Lol!!!

TMI but I still have brown and pink discharge this evening. I pray it is not another MC. Everything was so easy the first time...

Thank you! I am sending myself sticky vibes as well :haha:

As for the flu jab, I am one of the lucky (or un lucky people) that cannot have it when I am supposed to as I am allergic to egg. I have heard they have horrid side effects :hugs:

As for the flu jab, I am one of the lucky (or un lucky people) that cannot have it when I am supposed to as I am allergic to egg. I have heard they have horrid side effects :hugs:

There is an egg free vaccine too!!!

Many people have no side effects...I'm just one who did! Hopefully you won't, DT!

There is an egg free vaccine too!!!

My goodness, thank god my doctors has never offered me that!!

I just had to weigh in on all this talk about the flu shot... When the swine flu/H1N1 first started making its rounds- I was one of the lucky ones who got very very sick from it.. was hospitalized and everything- then my toddler got it.. I recovered quickly- but he did not. I will never miss another flu shot again!!

Hi could u add me to ur thread I'm due 13 th June 2012 only found out tonight as we wasn't properly ttc until nov but was nawty a few times this cycle!!!

So sorry wannabe! I wish you all the sticky dust in the world for your upcoming IUI.

So I have an early scan booked for when I'm 7.5 weeks to rule out twins and to see if they can find a heartbeat(s), it's on Oct 31 of all days! Only 26 more days to go of wondering :wacko:

wannabe: :hugs: Sorry to hear about your chemical. I hope you're successful with IUI. :hugs:

mia: How far along are you? I think that a bit of spotting is OK. Are you getting cramps? Hang in there!

:happydance: I am happy to announce that I threw up today! :happydance:
I know, why would anyone be happy about that?!? Well, I guess I just see any symptom as a good sign. Silly, I know. When my boobs ache, I feel good about it! When a smell bothers me, I feel relieved, etc.

I need some advice, ladies: I'll be 6 weeks this weekend, and I'm soooo anxious to find out if there's a healthy bean growing inside me. I told myself I wouldn't go in for an early scan until I was 7 weeks, but I'm just dying to know NOW! :wacko:
What should I do?

I was spotting yesterday and a little this morning so try not to worry everyone! It seems to have cleared up now, It's normal. I think I overdid it at work carrying heavy boxes... oops.

Hope you're all doing fine tonight! x

Yes gemgem and loads of it! Mines actually yellow tinged. And don't worry, nothing is tmi on here lol
I've got heartburn already too, had it bad last time. It's meant to mean you're having a hairy baby and it was true for me, hollys had loads of hair! Had hb all the way through last time and it got worse, I lived on gavisgon! You can get it on prescroption from Dr or mw by the way so its free!

Still getting waves of nausea esp from smells and was sick before bed last night. And my feet are also swollen already. I seem to be getting symptoms I had later on last time earlier this time! I'm also moody and cranky!!

Ive got the heartburn too - sleep with Gaviscon on my bedside table so I can have a cheeky swig in the night. I had it from the start to the end of my two kiddies - one was born with hardly any hair and ended up blonde and blue eyes and other loads of dark hair and hazel eyes lol! :shrug:

Sorry to hear that the MS is kicking in Emzy - I know how hard it is looking after a little one when you feel terrible so hope it just stays mild for you! :hugs:

Wow 3 new BFP's since I went out this evening. Fab news! Congratulations everyone.
x

Anna if you can get a scan go for it.

I'm going to try to get one sooner through my doc so I don't have to wait for the one through my clinic to know how many babies I'll be having. I'll be looking at going in at 6 weeks which puts me at oct 21 for finding out but it's still WAY TO FAR AWAY!

I just had to weigh in on all this talk about the flu shot... When the swine flu/H1N1 first started making its rounds- I was one of the lucky ones who got very very sick from it.. was hospitalized and everything- then my toddler got it.. I recovered quickly- but he did not. I will never miss another flu shot again!!

What happened? Is he ok now? That is so heartbreaking! I'm so sorry! You've just convinced me to get a little sick again next year and every year thereafter.

wannabe: :hugs: Sorry to hear about your chemical. I hope you're successful with IUI. :hugs:

mia: How far along are you? I think that a bit of spotting is OK. Are you getting cramps? Hang in there!

:happydance: I am happy to announce that I threw up today! :happydance:
I know, why would anyone be happy about that?!? Well, I guess I just see any symptom as a good sign. Silly, I know. When my boobs ache, I feel good about it! When a smell bothers me, I feel relieved, etc.

I need some advice, ladies: I'll be 6 weeks this weekend, and I'm soooo anxious to find out if there's a healthy bean growing inside me. I told myself I wouldn't go in for an early scan until I was 7 weeks, but I'm just dying to know NOW! :wacko:
What should I do?

I can't wait to throw up! I know, there's something wrong with me...

Is it expensive to get a scan now? If it's no cost to you, I say do it. Why not. Give yourself some peace of mind. If it's something you're paying for out of pocket, maybe wait and get a higher quality scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->