June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I was on a site yesterday, and it showed what date and what HCG people had when they just saw an empty sac, it said if they refused D&C and then when they saw HB after. There was even one woman who had a D&C, it failed?! Then they found HB! Insane!!! X

Wow - that would be considered one miracle baby!!!!! I need to STOP googling lol! x

I know it's the worst. I'm constant. OH hates it. But understands thankfully, I kept looking up should I wait to try again after mc last month, and as I read there's no physical reason why you should wait, I didnt, obv. Lol do sometimes think I should have taken into consideration if mentally I was ok to. I think a few months off maybe would've helped me be a bit more chilled, I have too many "bad signs" fresh in my mind to compare with!!!

God I wish my MS would start already....

Last months m/c playing on my mind a lot too! What will be will be though eh!

NOOOOO - not MS. I understand people wanting symptoms but I will take all of them but that hehe. I hate it...I am an emetophobe and scared of nausea and vomiting. I can have panic attacks if I am actually sick! lol but not lol

Hi there! I was a reading this thread for quite a while and just now got courage to join =)
I discovered i was PG approx 10 days ago =) and was very happy - even though it started from the faint line and then bright Plus on Clear Blue =)
I had MC last April which ended up in DnC in the end of May. We started TTC in august and got our BFP on September -)

Would like to join you in this exiting journey =) and share some precious or worrying moment =)

As of now - slight feeling of sick stomach in the car in the morning. Occasional bloating by evening and that is pretty much it. Oh! And hunger (but this is also related to smoking cessation i guess).

morning everyone!

yippee sweet pea day!! :D i know you already mentioned it laura but i was super excited, as means halfway to my scan (just wish the letter would hurry up with the date!)

hope everyone is doing well.

i'm super tired this morning, really didnt want to get out of bed, probably didnt help i woke up a few times due to some very weird dreams. feel a bit bleurgh too but not been sick yet, putting that down to tiredness had a few ginger biscuits to see if that would help but it hasnt really at the moment, tempted to eat my yogurt or carrot to see if that will help.

anyone up to anything exciting today?

I took the day off work, so I have some of my photography to get through photoshop, then I need to find a gift for my friends baby shower on sunday! Any unusual ideas people? X

very nice, i wish i was doing something like that rather than being at work.

hmmm baby shower ideas....the strangest one we have ever done is a pineapple as they are suppost to help induce labour.
the other things we did as put money in collectively is go on cafepress and get a cute little sleepsuit or vest with things printed on.
a pamper pack for the mum2be
bathime and changing stuff
a gorgeous gingerbread knitted blanket from mamas and papas (i want one of these)
a lovely picture frame from next that has room for pictures each month in the babies first year
bottle warmer flask thingy that a friend has and couldnt live without

Ooh great ideas thanks!!! I think I'll stay away from the pineapple, she's not due for 8 weeks! Haha! Might head to mton Keynes for a wander around mama and papas! X

Completely off topic but pineapple so didn't work for me last pregnancy. I mean seriously I was on pineapple diet. Actually nothing worked. lol.

I am still hanging in here, for my blood test tomorrow. I am praying that everything will go smoothly. I might buy some more digis just to make me feel better. Still have a little spotting but it hasnt progressed in color... I don't think at least :coffee:

when is her shower? if you go online and request a catalogue, it will come within 3 days and you will get a £5 giftcard in it you can put towards anything.

Completely off topic but pineapple so didn't work for me last pregnancy. I mean seriously I was on pineapple diet. Actually nothing worked. lol.

I am still hanging in here, for my blood test tomorrow. I am praying that everything will go smoothly. I might buy some more digis just to make me feel better. Still have a little spotting but it hasnt progressed in color... I don't think at least :coffee:

thats a good thing the colour hasnt changed or the consistency. fx everything is fine.

Was just reading ideas.. gingerbread blanket is the best one. I have that one for my little boy it has lasted well. I am no good with these types of things, I am usually the one asking people for ideas so no help there!

EDIT: I thought it was a good thing too. Hope everything stays okay, I really do. I am not supposed to do anything strenuous and no picking up heavy things which supposedly will help. Don't really think it will but am enjoying being pampered :D

or another idea is if she has a charm bracelet like pandora, to get her a bead

I ordered myself a Mexican bola, a little soon but saw it and loved it! Little early for me tho, so think I may give her that as well! X

I had pineapple and a couple of days later had Ollie but dont know if it had anything to do with it.
Good Luck Emzy. Let us know how you get on so excited for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->