June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I have 31 day cycles Emma, changes it slightly. If I go by last period I'd be due 31st, but from conception it's the 3rd as the LMP calculation only works if you are on 28 day cycles x

I am due the 3rd and that makes me 5 weeks 4 days. Date of conception being 11th September (I think).

I expect all our dates will be changed after our scans anyway lol x

I have 31 day cycles Emma, changes it slightly. If I go by last period I'd be due 31st, but from conception it's the 3rd as the LMP calculation only works if you are on 28 day cycles x

I am due the 3rd and that makes me 5 weeks 4 days. Date of conception being 11th September (I think).

Exactly the same as my conception date and due date, but LMP was 25th august, so 6 weeks today....lol looking forward to having a decent dating done!

Morning all, If you know the date that you conceived do you just add 40 weeks onto that (or 38?)?

I dont know the answer to that either. And about the pineapple question I think they say you have to eat about 7 whole pineapples for it to do anything.

Well I don't have ms but the thought of that many pineapples at once had a similar effect! X

I definitely don't have 7 whole pineapples in my bag lol xx

Yes but pineapple doesn't work, let's put it this way I have previously experimented! lol

I am so worried I am flustered. Last month was my first MC and it's made me so much more anxious. Also I had really bad spotting last night (possibly from stress??) after having to take care of Nathaniel who tried to smash his face off on a metal computer case. Stressed is just not the word, flustered.

I am going to buy some more Pregnancy tests.. I do not encourage anyone else to do so!! xx lol

Yes but pineapple doesn't work, let's put it this way I have previously experimented! lol

I am so worried I am flustered. Last month was my first MC and it's made me so much more anxious. Also I had really bad spotting last night (possibly from stress??) after having to take care of Nathaniel who tried to smash his face off on a metal computer case. Stressed is just not the word, flustered.

I am going to buy some more Pregnancy tests.. I do not encourage anyone else to do so!! xx lol

im sure everything is fine, try not to get upset though and relax as much as possible, i appreciate how hard that can be with a little one running around.

btw you arent helping with the testing issue, im tempted to get another digi today to see if there is any progression from 2-3 to 3+, think its more to do with my lack of symptoms today though.

Hi girls

Scan went well, they saw a sac and a yolk sack but too early to see the baby yet! Measuring 5 weeks 5 days so going back 2 weeks today and will hopefully see a baby and heartbeat :) I also have a massive cyst! Lol I'll post my piccy later x

Hi girls

Scan went well, they saw a sac and a yolk sack but too early to see the baby yet! Measuring 5 weeks 5 days so going back 2 weeks today and will hopefully see a baby and heartbeat :) I also have a massive cyst! Lol I'll post my piccy later x

yey! fab news

Yay Emzy good news!!!

Cysts ate normal in first tri and usually stop by 12 weeks x

Pineapple sex curry etc it's all crap! None of em work! A birthing or excercise ball is pretty good though.

Laura glad your felling better today, bet ya can't wait till tomorrow!

XxxX

Great news Emzy. I did a digi this morning as havent done one yet and like to see the words and got pregnant 2-3 so very happy to see the word.

Morning (for me) or afternoon!

Scans already? I don't even see my doctor until I'm 9 weeks and at that point she will send me for one around 11 or 12.... I could get one if I needed help dating my pregnancy but I know how far along I am so they wont do one....

I see some people mentioning the cost of scans....I live in Canada so everything is free so I am just curious how much one costs....>

Very happy for all of you getting scans, must be such a relief!

I better get going, I am usually gone by now for work! Have a great day ladies!

Thanks everyone. Here is the pic of my scan if anyone is interested! Not much to see, but it's the gestational sac with a yolk sac inside. Hopefully see a little baby next time :) I'm just relieved it is all in the right place!

Attachments

• scan pic 5wks 5 days.jpg
    scan pic 5wks 5 days.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79