June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hi there, can I join? just got my bfp last week, approx due 4 jun, I have 1 4 yr old daughter Maya and i mc in march, praying everything is ok this time:thumbup:

Welcome pumpkin! Quite a few of us are here after recent MC, so I'm sure you'll find us of some use!!! So who can tell me what a gingerbread blanket is?! X

welcome pumpkin!

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-gingerbread-striped-knitted-blanket/786009400/type-i/
these blankets are gorgeously soft and cosy

welcome pumpkin!

Yes, I mean the blanket is quite pricey but definately worth it! It is sooo nice.

Good luck Emzy :hugs:

So are none of you eating pineapple throughout your pregnancy? I asked the midwife last ni9ght about it and she said it's an old wives tale and completely untrue. I have a pot in my bag and now not sure if I should eat it :wacko:

Welcome to all the new ladies x

Lol I don't think you need to worry gem. I drank a litre of pineapple juice the other day! X

Yeah, they reckon it helps induce labour in the late stages, but no more than curry or sex would! X

lol you can still eat pineapple, i dont think it worked for my friend either, but was a bit of a laugh.
i love fresh pineapple so eat one every couple of weeks. think the only thing it does is make you go.

Odd, still passing blood after peeing. Slight cramping, but think that's in my bladder?! Can't wait until tomorrow morning, hoping to see something at scan. Something to indicate nothings wrong! X

I bet you can't wait for your scan! I'm not really feeling any nausea at all and apart from slightly sore nipples, bloating and lots of cm I have no major symptoms, anyone else? x

I keep hoping for MS, but nothing yet! Just a couple of queasy moments. Making me worry! Boobs aren't as sore as they were either, sore nipples still though. CM still white x

CONGRATS!!! ill start a list of our EDD's once there is a few more of us!!! looks like trying again straight away worked for us! hoping soooo much for a sticky bean! xx

Im confused as why you are 6 weeks, when your due 2 days after me?

I think it's normal to feel like this we're all still really early but I know what you mean x

I keep hoping for MS, but nothing yet! Just a couple of queasy moments. Making me worry! Boobs aren't as sore as they were either, sore nipples still though. CM still white x

same here, not really had anything the last few days, so a bit worried myself. im sure everything is fine, symptoms do come and go throughout so all completely normal.

I have 31 day cycles Emma, changes it slightly. If I go by last period I'd be due 31st, but from conception it's the 3rd as the LMP calculation only works if you are on 28 day cycles x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->