June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Out of interest, did you take a pic of the screen or did you have to pay? X

Hi everyone

I am a June Bug AGAIN! I was a June Bug 2010, my boy was born June 8, 2010.

My new Junebug is due.... June 8, 2012 :rofl:

Congrats! Man I've got so many to add to the front page! I need a notepad! Lol

Welcome aliss and congrats!! Wow what a coincidence with your edd!! xx

Major savings tone had on birthday parties there!! :) x

lovely pic there emzy

well i didnt go get more tests at lunch, popped to waitrose for something yummy as couldnt face my mince and baked potato and couldnt believe how expensive there were, definitely one way of putting me off.

I worked out recently that in two months, I spent 140 quid Just on tests. ridiculous. Yet I still want more....

I worked out recently that in two months, I spent 140 quid Just on tests. ridiculous. Yet I still want more....

wow, i got all mine off ebay so i reckon over the last 18months ive spent no more than £80

Thanks everyone. Here is the pic of my scan if anyone is interested! Not much to see, but it's the gestational sac with a yolk sac inside. Hopefully see a little baby next time :) I'm just relieved it is all in the right place!

Yay!

I have 5 6 week scan tomorrow, really scared.
Do they do any other tests?

No, just did the scan and were happy with what they saw for the gestation. Said that's what they were hoping to see and they want me to go back in 2 weeks so they can see the baby and heartbeat. I'm quite pleased as I had a scan at 5+2 with Holly and they only saw the gestational sac, so at least we got a yolk sac today!

The cyst on my overy is HUGE! About the size of a golf ball! That's what's been causing the pain. It's harmless and said it's just a sign I'm secreting lots of lovely pregnancy hormones. I remember them showing me a cyst when I had an early scan with Holly but it wasn't that big! It was enourmous!

Hi everyone

I am a June Bug AGAIN! I was a June Bug 2010, my boy was born June 8, 2010.

My new Junebug is due.... June 8, 2012 :rofl:

Hi Aliss and welcome! So was I! My boy was born 16 June 2010!!!!

xx

Thanks everyone. Here is the pic of my scan if anyone is interested! Not much to see, but it's the gestational sac with a yolk sac inside. Hopefully see a little baby next time :) I'm just relieved it is all in the right place!

Maybe I am crazy but I think theres loads to see!! :rofl: Thats a great pic!

xx

All these scans-how exciting. Just been to docs to register my change of address and they have booked me in for a double appointment with the midwife (have opted for half term which is a week later than the first appointment they offered but I'm a teacher and it will mean I won't need to tell my head until I get back after the holidays).

Really excited, even though everyone has said it's a boring appointment- just thrilled to be doing anything to do with pregnancy!

xx

All these scans-how exciting. Just been to docs to register my change of address and they have booked me in for a double appointment with the midwife (have opted for half term which is a week later than the first appointment they offered but I'm a teacher and it will mean I won't need to tell my head until I get back after the holidays).

Really excited, even though everyone has said it's a boring appointment- just thrilled to be doing anything to do with pregnancy!

xx

Your timing is almost perfect for a teacher. You'll be almost done with the year by the time you give birth!

No, just did the scan and were happy with what they saw for the gestation. Said that's what they were hoping to see and they want me to go back in 2 weeks so they can see the baby and heartbeat. I'm quite pleased as I had a scan at 5+2 with Holly and they only saw the gestational sac, so at least we got a yolk sac today!

The cyst on my overy is HUGE! About the size of a golf ball! That's what's been causing the pain. It's harmless and said it's just a sign I'm secreting lots of lovely pregnancy hormones. I remember them showing me a cyst when I had an early scan with Holly but it wasn't that big! It was enourmous!

I'm going to early pregnancy assessment unit at hull tomorrow,
I've been told not to eat or drink anything after 7am (there @10am) and I'm to expect to be there all morning.
I'm really nervous, they are going to do blood tests and a transvaginal scan not sure what else.
My hubby is coming with me so he should keep me calm.

Its 6weeks tomorrow since the last m\c but I think I ovulated early. Hoping to see a baby but like you said with yours emzy its very early.

Whew! Just caught up...lots of goings-on, but they all seem positive! Glad things are clearing up, Laura. Mei - glad they aren't getting worse! Note to self - don't eat 7 pineapples at once. I'm counting down the days to my appointment - 6 to go! And only 5 until I'm a sweet pea...lots to be excited about :)

It's great reading everyone else's news!
Fab pic Emzy, hope we all have one to post soon :)

I've got my first doctors appointment tomorrow and not sure what to expect, but quite excited to be having my first pregnancy related visit (bit sad I know, especially as it will most likely be dull and uneventful).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->