June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

So I drove to Peterborough and went to kiddicare. Omg. That place us AMAZING! and they were doing scans there! If mine wasn't tomorrow morning I'd have been very tempted! Got my sleep bra now so I'm happy. Lol x

I won't be on here much in the next few days, I have bad brown spotting (it hasn't increased but I cannot define if my pains are there or in my head iykwim) and am going to try and put it all to the back of my mind and forget about it. Hopefully see all you girlies in the next few days!

Good luck everyone xx

Im in a mood!

I was invited out by my parents for tea tonight as my husband was going to see some friends tonight, he finshed work early and went to see them at lunch time and at 4pm told me he would be leaving within the hour and would be home before tea time.

Its now 7:15 and he has just set off and has an hours drive home, I have been sat at home all alone for 3 hours when I could hav been out with my parents.

So hacked off and now he is made with me because I shouted at him on the phone.
Feel like getting changed and just going out, but I know that will make things worst.

Angry and know we will fight as soon as he walks through the door.

Emma

So I drove to Peterborough and went to kiddicare. Omg. That place us AMAZING! and they were doing scans there! If mine wasn't tomorrow morning I'd have been very tempted! Got my sleep bra now so I'm happy. Lol x

Good luck tomorrow, mine is tomorrow too at 10am.

x

Oh Emma I'm having the same with my idiot!!! Said he was going for one after work...that was at 5.30!!! Not impressed at all. Just because he knows he's off tomorrow for the scan!! I had nice romantic ideas of sitting over dinner talking about what we night see. :( why do they never grow up!!!!??? Grrr! X

I won't be on here much in the next few days, I have bad brown spotting (it hasn't increased but I cannot define if my pains are there or in my head iykwim) and am going to try and put it all to the back of my mind and forget about it. Hopefully see all you girlies in the next few days!

Good luck everyone xx

Good luck to you honey. I hope everything is ok.

xxx

Laura and Emma I can't wait to hear how you get on!!!!

I am a teacher too and that is my plan too!

All these scans-how exciting. Just been to docs to register my change of address and they have booked me in for a double appointment with the midwife (have opted for half term which is a week later than the first appointment they offered but I'm a teacher and it will mean I won't need to tell my head until I get back after the holidays).

Really excited, even though everyone has said it's a boring appointment- just thrilled to be doing anything to do with pregnancy!

xx

Oh and Laura your siggy is wrong - 1 day until your first ultrasound!!!! Lol! X

my first scan will be tomorrow as well. I can't wait to see my blob!

Thinking i may have missed some of the conversation! How are some of managing to have early scans, i really want one but dont think il be able to. Really want to pay for one but dh says no!
ay

Oh and Laura your siggy is wrong - 1 day until your first ultrasound!!!! Lol! X

Lol I know! Loads of updates to do as well! Can't do any of it on iPhone or iPad! Lol

I'm getting an early scan due to mc last month Hun x

I am having early scan due to MC last month and spotting a couple of weeks ago. I can kinda have as many scans as I want here in Aus but have to pay for them all :(

O i wonder that means ill be able to ask for one then after my mc in july, worth asking!!
Hope they both go well!

Im in a mood!

I was invited out by my parents for tea tonight as my husband was going to see some friends tonight, he finshed work early and went to see them at lunch time and at 4pm told me he would be leaving within the hour and would be home before tea time.

Its now 7:15 and he has just set off and has an hours drive home, I have been sat at home all alone for 3 hours when I could hav been out with my parents.

So hacked off and now he is made with me because I shouted at him on the phone.
Feel like getting changed and just going out, but I know that will make things worst.

Angry and know we will fight as soon as he walks through the door.

Emma

Emma - my DH has been doing this lately too and it drives me crazy! He's staying to work late, but I"ll be making dinner and ask him what time he's getting home - he'll tell me 30 minutes. I'll have dinner ready at 30 minutes and he doesn't get home for another hour. He should bloody well be happy I'm cooking for him! I finally just started eating when it was ready instead of waiting. He's come around. It's hard to be mad since he's actually sitting miserably at the office, but he needs to learn to respect my time too! We can't sit around waiting all the time! We finally had a discussion at a time when I wasn't all worked up and I let him know that it bothered me when that happened, and if he's going to be late that's fine, but let me know so I'm not waiting! He's gotten way better about it. I'd recommend not trying to have the discussion now. Just calmly telling him you're frustrated because you were waiting for 3 hours when you could have been doing something productive and spending time with your parents, and you would have appreciated a ring. If you're calm and rational he'll feel worse! If that doesn't work...pull the pregnant card!!

I tested this evening and got BFP :happydance:
You wouldn't believe how shocked we are! We have been trying to conceive 8yrs.One Clomid cycle miscarriage 1st april 07. 2 failed cycles IVF. Adopted our beautiful 12month old DD July 10!
And now this A BF Natural Positive. Fingers and toes crossed I will be due 9th June 2012

Now my fevers gone back up a little...it's at the "normal" temp for most people, but it's a bit high for me. Should I call the doc to check in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->