June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I'd be tempted to cricket: could be an infection somewhere? X

I'm sure Laura will update soon! She's a bit preoccupied right now...

Sorry bout the slack updating, I only have an iPad at home and when you try to edit a post, you dont get the little side bar that let's you scroll down the page!!! X

BTW, Laura, I'm not sure how I do it, but I sometimes can get it to scroll by holding one finger steady outside the box and "scrolling" with another on my iPad. I can't do it all the time, but I just managed it for the first time recently and was quite excited!

Im in a mood!

I was invited out by my parents for tea tonight as my husband was going to see some friends tonight, he finshed work early and went to see them at lunch time and at 4pm told me he would be leaving within the hour and would be home before tea time.

Its now 7:15 and he has just set off and has an hours drive home, I have been sat at home all alone for 3 hours when I could hav been out with my parents.

So hacked off and now he is made with me because I shouted at him on the phone.
Feel like getting changed and just going out, but I know that will make things worst.

Angry and know we will fight as soon as he walks through the door.

Emma

Emma - my DH has been doing this lately too and it drives me crazy! He's staying to work late, but I"ll be making dinner and ask him what time he's getting home - he'll tell me 30 minutes. I'll have dinner ready at 30 minutes and he doesn't get home for another hour. He should bloody well be happy I'm cooking for him! I finally just started eating when it was ready instead of waiting. He's come around. It's hard to be mad since he's actually sitting miserably at the office, but he needs to learn to respect my time too! We can't sit around waiting all the time! We finally had a discussion at a time when I wasn't all worked up and I let him know that it bothered me when that happened, and if he's going to be late that's fine, but let me know so I'm not waiting! He's gotten way better about it. I'd recommend not trying to have the discussion now. Just calmly telling him you're frustrated because you were waiting for 3 hours when you could have been doing something productive and spending time with your parents, and you would have appreciated a ring. If you're calm and rational he'll feel worse! If that doesn't work...pull the pregnant card!!

Went out anyway, came home and he was already in bed. Scan tomorrow so hopefully tomorrow will be a good day. I'm going to see peter kay withh dh and friends tomorrow night and hopefully can celebrate after the scan.

I'm pretty sure it's leftovers from my flu shot...but it's weird that it left and now it's coming back. I'm kind of feeling OK again, just super tired. Which, as we all know, could be the baby's fault!

Good luck tomorrow Emma and Laura!

Emma are you seeing him at the MEN? I work just up the road from there and been seeing all the people coming out when I've been going to Victoria to get my train, maybe I'll see you tomorrow! Lol I'm going to see him the week after next too x

No, just did the scan and were happy with what they saw for the gestation. Said that's what they were hoping to see and they want me to go back in 2 weeks so they can see the baby and heartbeat. I'm quite pleased as I had a scan at 5+2 with Holly and they only saw the gestational sac, so at least we got a yolk sac today!

The cyst on my overy is HUGE! About the size of a golf ball! That's what's been causing the pain. It's harmless and said it's just a sign I'm secreting lots of lovely pregnancy hormones. I remember them showing me a cyst when I had an early scan with Holly but it wasn't that big! It was enourmous!

Was your scan a transvaginal?

I'm pretty sure it's leftovers from my flu shot...but it's weird that it left and now it's coming back. I'm kind of feeling OK again, just super tired. Which, as we all know, could be the baby's fault!

See, that's why I'm scared to get it. Incase I get a fever, which I know can be really bad in pregnancy. I honestly don't know what to do.

Lilyfire personally I think getting the flu during pregnancy would be much worse than a low grade fever. You can control a fever with paracetamol :)

Cricket it could be just that you're feeling a bit run down, when you're pregnant your immune system takes a hammering and you are prone to catching all sorts! I know as I've just had gastroenteritis and now have a cold with sore throat and aching limbs! Just rest plenty and take paracetamol for your fever x

Lilyfire personally I think getting the flu during pregnancy would be much worse than a low grade fever. You can control a fever with paracetamol :)

I know, you're right, I just worry about EVERYTHING!!

Ugh. I can't rest because I'm trying to help out this organization that works with trafficked children and get a grant submitted before tomorrow. But I'm so tired I can hardly handle it! Sorry - quick vent.

Good luck Emma and Laura you must both be very excited :happydance:
Massive congratulations Wabywoobie that really is massive news, really pleased for you :hugs:

How you feeling Cricket? Have you got your work finished? x

waywoobie that is just the most amazing news!!! I am thrilled for you! My one and only child, a boy was a miracle too after being told we would never conceive naturally. We didn't make it to ICSI though, we got our bfp the month before.

Morning! (or evening) lol I'm up cos I'm too anxious/excited for scan...

Congratulations to all new BFP's
Good Luck to all with scans today hope all goes well.

congrats to all the new bfps!

emma & laura, hope all goes well today for you both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->